Redken All Soft HEAVY CREAM

4.1

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Guar Hydropropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Perfum), Methylparaben, Taurine, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Oleth-10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Lecitin, Phosphoric Acid, Avacado Oil/Persea Gratissima, Trehalose, Arginine HCl, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben

This is a must have for those who have dry or damaged hair. The smell is wonderful, and the results are totally worth the price. All you need is a small amount added to the ends of your hair, leave in for 5 minutes, then rinse with cool water - and voila! Soft, smooth, silky hair. Love it!

on 8/28/2013 9:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I like this hair mask, but it's not the best I have used. I have used the entire tub of it and can't say that I'd go and re-purchase.

My hair is in fairly decent condition, with blonde highlights throughout. I don't use heat on my hair. I bought this mask after seeing plenty of happy reviews. It was $30AUD, which isn't too bad for a hair product from a hairdresser in Australia.

The mask left my hair quite soft, but very frizzy. I don't feel that it did much apart from make my hair and sort of 'mushy' feeling. It didn't feel any stronger, but sort of thicker in a coated way. I left the mask on for different lengths of time ranging from 5 minutes to 2 hours. The results were the same for me. Frizzy, soft and weak-feeling hair. My hair would calm down a few days later, probably because I brush my hair with a natural bristle brush and all of the oils from my scalp go into my hair's length. By the time the frizz had gone it was time to wash again.

The smell was quite nice, it had good slip, but I did need quite a lot of it to get through my should length hair. used once a week I managed to get through the 250gm tub in about 3 1/2 months.

For me, I wouldn't bother again with this mask. I much prefer De Lorenzo's Equilibrium.

on 8/13/2013 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely looooove this stuff. I have dry, frizzy hair and this makes my hair smooth and manageable not to mention that it smells great! I like to rub it into the ends of my hair and leave it on there for a couple minutes for less split ends.

on 8/9/2013 10:55:00 PM

Love it! I use it every time I wash my hair. It doesn't weigh down my hair or anything but I have super coarse and long asian hair that sucks up all moisture I put on it. Love this! Go get it!

on 8/1/2013 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Good treatment for dry/split hair

on 5/22/2013 6:46:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the no. 1 luxury I give my hair from time to time. Generally my hair is in a good shape, but this Redken mask makes it feel so nice!

My hair is not too damaged and doesn't get dry, so I would think this wouldn't be a product for me, but I'd say that unless your hair is really greasy, you should give it a go. I first tried it when my best friend was using the whole All Soft set on her bleached hair - her hair goes through lot of stress but always manages to look beautiful and healthy, so I had to try it, too. I was in love!

I really wish it was a bit cheaper, or was a regular drugstore brand that would be on offer from time to time. This way it really is something I can get myself as a real treat for a lot of work done I guess.

on 5/15/2013 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is a HAIR SAVER! In my opinion, this is one of the best products out there; far better than the pricier L'Oreal brands. I am a blonde, but not at natural one, and this product reverses the damage that constant bleaching causes.
Another great thing about it is that the effects are long lasting so you can always alternate with high street brands if you want to be a little more thrifty.
It leaves hair smooth, hydrated, shiny and controllable. It will bring distressed hair back to life.

on 5/3/2013 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was a pleasant surprise for me. As with the All Soft shampoo and conditioner, I was worried this might be too heavy for my fine, long hair. But it left it soft, shiny, swingy and with absolutely zero residue. Doesn't weigh my hair down more than any other treatment would. And I even applied it to my roots. I've only used it once, but for now I'm very satisfied. Would prefer it in the squeeze tube though. Will update if anything changes. By the way, I've got the new IPN-formula.

UPDATE - 5/7/2013:
Used it after Extreme shampoo and only applied to lengths this time. Like it even more this way. My hair feels strong and so silky I can't stop touching it. My natural color is gleaming too and it's much easier to brush.

on 4/16/2013 11:01:00 PM

I fried my hair bleaching from auburn to blonde. After cutting off what I could bare to part with, I looked for a really good shampoo/cond/treatment set to take care of my new short and stressed locks. My hairdresser recommend the all soft line. It has made my hair so soft and shiney! My hair was in really bad shape after the color correction, but now it is happy again. I do have thicker coarse hair. I do occasionally just use this as a leave in cond. (just apply it after a shower and not rinse it out). It is definitely worth a try!

on 3/10/2013 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was a little disappointed when i tried this product for the first time because i was expecting a miracle after reading all the reviews. It is a good conditioner though, and after a few weeks of use my hair was amazingly soft!