August 1, 2014 | 2157 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by missemma95

I was a little disappointed when i tried this product for the first time because i was expecting a miracle after reading all the reviews. It is a good conditioner though, and after a few weeks of use my hair was amazingly soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by LauraJM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I get all Redken products free to try because my mum is a hairdresser, This is the only brand i can say that all of the products are amazing. Dosent matter which one you use they are all the same amazing! I could live only with using Redken products.
ALL SOFT is particularly a favourite especially for dry hair and winters environmental damage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by s2casey

For once you can believe the label. It really does make my hair soft and healthy feeling.

As others have mentioned, it won't feel slippy when you rinse. But it feels very conditioned as you hair dries, without turning greasy in a day or two.

Now that I'm getting old as a hen, I can't do the whole do my hair thing everyday. I find that if I use this, and don't glop on a bunch of other product my hair looks and feels very healthy. A bit pricy, but overall a good value. My local CVS carries it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Alinster

Love this! As soon as I put it in my hair it completely detangles it and leaves it so soft and shiny. I use it both as a conditioner and treatment and it's absolutely lovely. It's a bit expensive here in NZ but you get such a big container that it lasts for ages. Good packaging means it's easy to get the last bit out. My favourite treatment!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by joana7

Good hair mask. Smells nice, conditions and detangles well but in my opinion it is not worth the money you pay for it. Save your $$ as there are lot of cheaper products out there that work just as well as this mask for much less.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by eve33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product was given to me, and I don't mean to be a downer, but it really weighs my hair down. I used a dab on my long layered hair (focusing on ends), rinsed it out forever, and it felt kind of greasy and heavy after. Also bottle is very large and water collects in the dispensing end and comes out all slimy! Tried about 5 times before giving it away. Revlon conditioners don't seem to work well with my hair :(.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Hautepants

One of my absolute favorite conditioners ever. My hair is very long and gets dry easily. The heavy cream works like a dream at making it look and feel conditioned, less damaged, without making it feel heavy. silicone filmy, or leaving a crazy residue. I LOVE IT!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by tscheer1103

This is my favorite conditioner, it smells amazing and makes my dry color treated hair so soft. If you have long hair and tend to use a lot of conditioner like I do, the bottle doesn't last very long. The only thing that could make this better is if it was cheaper and came in a bigger bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this product. It smells good (like honey) and does a good job of conditioning. I don't know, however, if I would really consider this a treatment product, but as am instant conditioner it works great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As I've mentioned ad nauseum in several of my recent reviews for hair care products, hot yoga (or, more rightly, the need for more frequent flat ironing) is playing havoc with my hair. I purchased All Soft Heavy Cream Conditioner (they call it a "mask") about a month ago and try to make a point of using it once a week. What a good product - it is rich and moisturizing and really seems to put back into my hair what all the steamy heat of yoga and the more frequent flat-ironing are taking out. It seems to restore softness and shine. I even use a small amount of this on the ends of my hair after it is dry - rub a bit into my palms like you would a hair dressing, and smooth it just onto the bottom inch or 2 of my hair.

I can see that this product might not be a great choice for someone with fine, limp or thin hair but for my thick, coarse hair, it's a wonderful product to use. I think this is going to become a "HG" hair care product for me.