Aveda Smooth Infusion

3.6

Ingredients:Aqueous Extract:Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Cetyl Alchol, Tamanu Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tapioca Starch, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PG-Propyl Silanetrio, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate, Benhentrimonium Methosulfate, Fragrance, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate.

on 6/25/2010 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Great every day conditioner in conjunction with the Smooth Infusion Shampoo. Has a light lemon-herbal scent but it doesn't linger to the point of being overpowering. Will probably repurchase in a liter - it will definitely be used!

This conditioner, used with the corresponding shampoo, is lovely for my fine, dry hair. I come away with hair that feels soft and smooth without feeling weighed down. This is my favorite conditioner of all, but I can only afford to buy it once every few years!

on 5/6/2010 10:18:00 PM

Smells good, does at it says. My normal hair is smooth, shiny and not as frizzy (less flyaways). I use this with the smooth infusion shampoo. Would recommend others to try it.

on 4/10/2010 6:00:00 PM

I use this in conjunction with the shampoo and together it works really well for my colour treated, dry and damaged hair. My hair feels soft and smooth. The conditioner leaves no buildup or greasiness on my scalp or hair. Plus I love the scent.

on 1/28/2010 12:58:00 PM

I use this conditioner along with the shampoo and style-prep smoother on my fine, curly blown out to straight shoulder length hair. It leaves my hair so smooth and silky that I don't even need to use a flat iron after blowing it out. It also has a nice citrusy scent.

on 1/15/2010 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

eternally searching for the perfect shmp & cond. - thicker, on the dry side, porous, nat. wavy hair needs enough conditioning w/out being weighed down. This conditioner does this if i don't leave it on too long and don't use a ton of it - the smell is subtle and earthy, i don't mind it - the only gripe i have other than the cost is that my scalp gets very oily in btwn. washings (i'm not an every day washer, can't be with this hair) but overall, i'm pleased with this for now, after using it for about 3 weeks. I think the key for my hair type and my choice to use more natural prods. is to find a shampoo that doesn't contain too much oil and weight.

on 9/20/2009 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I grew to like this product. It does help control frizz and my curl without dragging my hair down or removing body. I don't use it religiously, and I am not sure I actually like it better than my Curl Up from Aveda (which I can use all the time it always works), but it is lighter I think and my hair does look glossy and nice when I use it. Maybe after I finish this bottle, I will repurchase, but right now, I am not planning on buying it again. If I change my mind, I will edit my review. By the way, I like the scent - in fact, it doesn't leave a scent at all which I really like. Unfortunately, I still feel I need to use my B&B grooming creme as well, and I would like to use just one leave in styling product.

on 9/20/2009 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the only Aveda conditioner I will use. It really softens my fine hair without turning it into an oil slick. I pretty much only use it on the ends and then comb through my hair with a wide tooth comb while I'm still in the shower. I also do not use it daily.

on 7/19/2009 7:17:00 AM

This is the only Aveda product that even comes close to the quality of a Kerastase or Redken product.

It's not designed for super damaged or curly hair, but still does a better job than either the Aveda products specifically designed for those hair types.

Even so, save your money and go for Redken's All Soft - a far superior and cheaper product.

on 3/11/2009 9:41:00 PM

I recently colored my hair so it was lookin' kinda rough. I had my hairstylist recommend this, and wow. My hair is SO soft. I actually use a different shampoo that's not Aveda ( Giovanni organic) and it didn't seem to make this not work any less. This Smooth Infusion is awesome. I flatiron my hair and it just seemed like a breeze. A lot of products will help to smooth and straighten but not moisturize. This was moisturizes and softens in addition to the flattening.
I had a female co-worker stop me in the hallway and tell me, and I quote "My gosh your hair looks beautiful!" She said it like three times. I have NEVER had anyone tell me that my hair looks beautiful -there's something good in this product and , well there better be for the price I paid. It ain't cheap but I'd say well worth it. I would suggest finishing off styling with two small pumps of Aveda Light Elements Smoothing Fluid over flat ironed dry hair.

Top Rated Aveda Products