July 28, 2014 | 2006 users online

Polishes - OPI - OPI Ink

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this color - but not as much as Russian Navy which I just love for some reason. Ink has a bit of micro-glitter in it and can look purplish - not as Navy-ish. Still - a great edgy color.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by shortnails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this polish looks gorgeous in the bottle but when applied not as much. In the bottle you see shimmer and some duochrome, on the nails it looks like a very dark indigo color and that's it.

The wear was great but I was disappointed in the color. I would not buy this polish again. It just seems boring and plain as a color. I had to konad stamp on top of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by hazelnut87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this polish! Wearing it right now actually. . . such a great color for fall and winter. Anyway, it looks navy from a distance but when the light catches it there are gorgeous flecks of purple glitter. This color brings the drama. . . this definitely isn't your grandma's nailpolish! ;-) Would recommend for those wanting a bolder NP. The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase is bc I like trying new colors too much! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by jackytheripper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an overall awesome polish! It' my HG purple polish, although I think some would call it a "blurple" It is an indigo with blue and purple shimmer throughout, just gorgeous. Drying time is fast, application is super easy, shade is opaque in two coats, and opi's brush is the easiest for me to use of all polishes I've used. thumbs up on this one

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by angelkitty86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I was really disappointed with this polish, it looks so much more simmery and glittery in the bottle but on my nails it just looks like a really dark purple. It also didn't go on very well, I was expecting it to not be so streaky either. It also chipped quite quickly. :( Alot of the photos i'd seen were blue but this polish is very very purple on me??

:edit: okay maybe I was a little harsh- as a deep purple its very nice, but its not how the name describes or the press photos online - don't be fooled.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by cassidyjean117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this color and I'm so happy I purchased it. Its a dark royal blue/purple with shimmer. JUST GORGEOUS. I love OPI polish and this by far in my top 5 favorites :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by ZoeEli

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OPI nail polish is expensive and i usually dont buy OPI nail polish because of this but i fell in love with this color. Its so beautiful. In the bottle its a black purple and on nails it just looks amazing.Totally worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by mschah18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love my dark colors and opi ink is no exception. In the bottle it looks like a gorgeous sparkly purple. On my nails, completely different. It's a shimmery deep blue, almost what I expected from Russian navy. My Russian navy comes out the color i thought this would, not quite so sparkly though. I still love it. I get greAt results with 2 coats and my topcoat. It usually doesn't start to chip for at least a few days like most of the other opi polishes I have and it lasts FOREVER on my toes. Will definitely rebut

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by njr86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

By far my fave OPI. Midnight blue & purple in one polish...it's amazing. Chips after a couple days on my hands but lasts forever as a pedi. I don't rate based on chipping though because any polish on my hands chips after a day or 2.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2010 4:51:00 AM More reviews by angellove78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i bought this at Ulta thinking this was going to be THE PURPLE nail polish of all time, and was disappointed in the store it looked like all kinds of purple sparkles, but it comes out on me blue :(
i have been searching high and low for the best dark purple for ages and i have no problems finding lilac's tho' which is fine but i would really love to find a straight up purple, by OPI!
oh well the search goes on!