OPI OPI Ink

4.3

on 3/25/2011 8:40:00 PM

Pretty in the bottle but almost black on the nails. Its ok but OPI has better. Chips very fast.

on 3/23/2011 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

this is a really nice color im wearing it on my toes right now i love it. It lasts too ive had it for over a week and hasnt chipped yet

on 2/26/2011 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a pretty purple, but the color on my nails didnt come out the same as the color in the bottle. It's still a beautiful purple, one of the nicest i own, but i wont buy this again.

on 2/24/2011 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like this color - but not as much as Russian Navy which I just love for some reason. Ink has a bit of micro-glitter in it and can look purplish - not as Navy-ish. Still - a great edgy color.
I had no issues with applying 2 thin coats - and it wore well.

Perfect for a pedicure.

on 12/17/2010 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I think this polish looks gorgeous in the bottle but when applied not as much. In the bottle you see shimmer and some duochrome, on the nails it looks like a very dark indigo color and that's it.

The wear was great but I was disappointed in the color. I would not buy this polish again. It just seems boring and plain as a color. I had to konad stamp on top of it.

on 11/3/2010 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Love this polish! Wearing it right now actually. . . such a great color for fall and winter. Anyway, it looks navy from a distance but when the light catches it there are gorgeous flecks of purple glitter. This color brings the drama. . . this definitely isn't your grandma's nailpolish! ;-) Would recommend for those wanting a bolder NP. The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase is bc I like trying new colors too much! :)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is an overall awesome polish! It' my HG purple polish, although I think some would call it a "blurple" It is an indigo with blue and purple shimmer throughout, just gorgeous. Drying time is fast, application is super easy, shade is opaque in two coats, and opi's brush is the easiest for me to use of all polishes I've used. thumbs up on this one

on 10/12/2010 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I was really disappointed with this polish, it looks so much more simmery and glittery in the bottle but on my nails it just looks like a really dark purple. It also didn't go on very well, I was expecting it to not be so streaky either. It also chipped quite quickly. :( Alot of the photos i'd seen were blue but this polish is very very purple on me??

:edit: okay maybe I was a little harsh- as a deep purple its very nice, but its not how the name describes or the press photos online - don't be fooled.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE this color and I'm so happy I purchased it. Its a dark royal blue/purple with shimmer. JUST GORGEOUS. I love OPI polish and this by far in my top 5 favorites :-)

on 7/1/2010 8:07:00 PM

OPI nail polish is expensive and i usually dont buy OPI nail polish because of this but i fell in love with this color. Its so beautiful. In the bottle its a black purple and on nails it just looks amazing.Totally worth the price.

Popular Polishes