September 22, 2014 | 1941 users online

Highlighters - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush in All Over Shimmer - 832D [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by hollyns2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was my favorite makeup product in junior high ( quite a few years ago) . I recently repurchased it after testing benefit highbeam at a drugstore and realizing that it gives a very similar result. I would definitely buy this for $3 over $35 (in Canada) for highbeam any day.

It is very shimmery so you have to use it sparingly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2008 9:23:00 PM More reviews by stefrand

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I found this all-purpose highlighter thanks to the MUA reviewers! Thanks everyone! This highlighter also kicked off my love of Wet n' Wild products. I use it almost every day...for highlighting my cheekbones and eye area, lightening my undereye circles, and even as a highlight on my browbone when I'm wearing neutral or no eyeshadow. It's also good for...ahem...highlighting the areas shown off by some of my more risqué evening dresses. Since I have pale cool-toned skin, it's a great shade that makes my skin look luminous instead of made-up. One of my must-have products, for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2008 9:50:00 PM More reviews by trigforner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

my HG highlighter (I just learned of WnW acapulco glow and will definitely be trying that out). Gives me such a glowy, dewy look with only a little product needed. I use it just at the tops of my cheeks and sometimes (with a little less) all over the top of my blush. I love it. It gives a glow more on the cool side. Not glittery, just shimmery. And for the price? OMG so worth it.. just really hard to find... GO TRY IT OUT! lol

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2008 10:33:00 PM More reviews by brisha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this blush is pretty good for only $2.99 at CVS. It's really pigmented and is a pretty color. It's a little powdery so when you put your brush in it, it flakes up in a powder. I recommend this to anyone, especially to anyone starting out in makeup and doesn't want to spend a lot of money

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2008 3:11:00 PM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The perfect highlighter for some red-carpt glam glow on your cheeks. It's definitely a lot more overt than something like MAC Lightscapade. I apply it very lightly with a fan brush just on the tops of my cheeks for the perfect glow. This is cheap and a must-have for anyone, but for some reason it is harder to find than the other WnW blushes. I found mine at Sears Essentials (which is the same as Kmart).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2008 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Zevie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never used a highlighter before but after reading the reviews here, I decided to try this one. I searched around and finally found it pretty cheap at Walmart. The product looks kind of grayish in the compact but is a shimmery silver when applied. I tried it on my cheeks and found that it looked best underneath my regular blush. It added a very pretty glow. However, the look was nothing extraordinary or something I couldn't live without. Maybe I just don't care for highlighters. I gave this product five lippies though because I love using it around my eyes! First of all, I use it on my dark circles, underneath my concealer and foundation. When applied lightly and blended well, AOS really reflects light and makes the whole area looks better. It's also great as a brow highlight or on your tear duct. Or blended with any shadow. Actually, on really light makeup days, I wear AOS alone all over my eye and it looks really simple and pretty. It also lasts all day. I applied it around ten in the morning last weekend and it was still there, barely worn off, when I removed my makeup twelve hours later. There are other shimmery eyeshadows that I think work just as well as AOS, but none are nearly as cheap or have as much product in the compact! AOS is totally worth searching drugstores to find!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 12:31:00 PM More reviews by nanshi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is great stuff and I like it a lot. But it has a bit of an "icy" and cool tinge to it. If you're looking for a similar product with a golden hue (for more warmer and more natural-looking shine), there's the WnW Bronzzer in Acapulco Glow which works as a perfect golden highlighter!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2008 5:33:00 PM More reviews by divyakamble

This is the best highlighter one can get. Drugstore or HE. I know that's a big claim, but this can be used by all skin complexions. Depending on your complexion you decide how heavily you ought to apply it. I use a skunk brush to apply this lightly over my blush. It is a huge pan and mine doesn't even seem used after using it for an year or more. This is the best $3 taht you'll spend, cosmetically speaking!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2008 11:14:00 AM More reviews by ratfink1818

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE this. It is amazing...one of the only few makeup items that i have used up and continued to buy...My skin always looks so flat after i put on my foundation, but just a couple of brushes of this stuff and i look fab! Everybody should own this!! And yes, if you load it on, it does look a purplish....just a touch will do you.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2008 9:31:00 AM More reviews by ryver_wynd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Super highlighter for cheeks, inner corners of eyes, brow. Makes my eyes "pop". Our K-mart always has this in stock...go grab some! Agree with post below...go lightly...tends to take on a purple hue if put on heavily. I use my MAC 188 (not sure about that number...it's the small version of the 187).