mark Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder 2007 [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

TALC DIMETHICONE NYLON-12 ZINC STEARATE PTFE CALCIUM SILICATE CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE ACRYLATES COPOLYMER POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE LAUROYL LYSINE BHT TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE LECITHIN C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE RETINYL PALMITATE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE BETA-CAROTENE IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA METHYLPARABEN MICA IRON OXIDES BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE TITANIUM DIOXIDE

on 10/27/2010 11:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this has to be the BEST bronzer around!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so natural, no shimmer, no glitter and best of all no orange! the price is fantastic, i love the packaging. the brush it comes with i dont use for my bronzing application, i use it for blending my contour/blush! the little blush is a great quality just not the size i like to apply bronzer. so i found another use for it. BIG MARK FAN!

on 10/12/2010 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought the shade "Bronze" recently. I'm partial to the mark brand because I sold it way back when it was a baby brand from Avon. They have changed a little and now make a lot of good products for a price that can't be beat. I don't think this is from the original mark line, but it's a staple for the price! There is a great range of brown toned shades. Normally a bronzer this cheap is orange or tan... and those look horrible on most people. Only the most tan skin can pull off a bronzer that golden. When I got this and took a good look, it really compares to my NARS Laguna as far as texture and shade matching. The best dupe I've seen for it yet! For $10 I will be buying this one again instead of so many Lagunas. You could buy three of these for the same price as one NARS bronzer. You get 8 grams/.28 oz of NARS, and 11 grams/.38 oz of the mark. I took the third picture.

on 7/2/2010 9:26:00 PM

This is my HG bronzer... I have the Pro Bronze shade. It's as smooth as silk & is not sparkly, shimmery, or glittery; just imparts a natural GLOW--AMAZING! This is near 'dead-on' in shade to Hoola by Benefit, but it has an illumination & isn't as matte or chalky as Hoola. What an awesome price ($10) for a product that is so finely milled & of such high quality making this powder feel creamy to the touch!

I LOVE THIS BRONZER!!! This is THE most natural looking bronzer that I have ever tried. It does not have even a hint of orange! This is matte enough to use for contouring or you can use it to give an all over bronzing effect. While there is very slight shimmer visible in the pan, I don't see any once it is applied to my skin. The only downside for me is the compact. It is big and bulky and the brush that comes with it is kinda pointless. I would prefer it came in a thinner, normal sized compact so I could put it in my purse for quick touchups. That being said, I will still definitely repurchase and I consider this my HG bronzer. The price is also amazing!

on 4/18/2010 12:14:00 AM

Lovely product. This leaves a natural sunkissed look on my fair skin. Most bronzers look orangey on me, but this is not at all. It looks very natural and feels like nothing on my face. I will buy again and again, this is a great product.

on 10/16/2009 4:56:00 AM

I love this bronzer, it gives me a very natural sun kissed color and I love how it has very little shimmer that is not noticeable but still gives that nice healthy glow. The price is amazing since I'm so frugal. If you haven't tried it you should.

on 8/24/2009 11:31:00 AM

its very smooth and feels light weight. goes with my skin perfecttly. RECOMMEND!<3

on 6/30/2009 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this bronzer..gives a perfect glow and doesn't look orange! I use my own powder brush instead of the brush included because I think it looks more natural when I use a big fluffy powder brush.

on 4/3/2009 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

great bronzer, gives my skin a nice glow without looking orange or fake. i love that it doesn't have any shimmer or glitter. will defininately repurchase when i run out!

on 4/2/2009 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

a great bronzer. i love it. gives me the perfect glow without looking orange or faux. and the price is great!

Popular Bronzers