Starbucks - Napkins

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Naps

Had to giggle when I read through these, then I remembered I actually have a stack in my glovebox for any spills in the car. Then I remembered how many times I've grabbed one to blot my face. Seriously they do work just as well, if not better, than oil blotting papers and they're FREE! Haha Can't believe I just gave a review on Starbucks napkins.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

These work great at blotting oil! Each time we are at SB I keep any napkins we get. :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I read these reviews laughing and going "Are they forreal?!" And then, I tried them for myself.

...You win, MUA. You win.

And for the low price of free-ninety-nine, I can ALWAYS keep them on deck! *laughs maniacally*

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Im not buy it, I smuggled it. Awesome stuffs you.

Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Yes, ladies! This napkins does the oil blotting trick. Though I'm addicted to Starbucks coffee, I think I'm more obessesed with their napkins. These napkins are much better and cheaper than oil blotting paper. Everytime I leave Starbucks, I have a thick stack of their napkins in tow. I look like a crazy lady but at least my face is oil-free, lol.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love these napkins. The brown color really looks amazing with my cup of coffee and it does an exceptional job of cleaning up after those spills. They're so amazing and I'm just so curious as to why allure hasn't given this an award! Sure you can blot your face all day with these but I prefer these to use for cleaning because they aren't anything like the napkins in Dunkin Donuts or restaurants. Because of these I don't even wear makeup anymore because I'm conveniently cut out a nice shape that my eyes nose and mouth can fit through so it hides all my imperfections. Blotting is so last year!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like napkins.

I have to admit I laughed when I saw this product reviewed, as it's basically found in many places, not just Starbucks. I would definitely buy them if they were actually sold.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Really any brown napkin will work.

These are amazing at taking off the oil and leaving my makeup intact. I noticed some blotting papers will smudge your makeup even when they say they wont. Cheap, eco friendly, and effective, you cant go wrong!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Too funny! Like many others here, I just came across these reviews after thinking I was crazy for blotting my face with Starbucks napkins! I love these, and I've tried clean and clear, elf (which felt horrid on my skin), and many different towlettes on my skin. These are awesome. I seriously find it so funny that so many people use these to blot their face as well as I do...
And here I though I was weird for doing this. Guess not!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools