BeneFit Cosmetics Get Even

3.6

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Squalane, Methicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascobryl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, [ /-: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891)].

on 10/20/2010 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

wow i must be really allergic to something in this product. gave me 3 pus filled zits in a DAY. :( will not purchase again. Sensitive skin - Be aware!

on 9/29/2010 9:12:00 AM

I don't wear heavy foundation, so I use this as my cover up. However, I do put That Gal underneath to take away the powdery look. It really smooths out my complexion and hides the nasty redness I get around my nose and on my chin. It's also helped clear up my skin after I had a nasty breakout from using a Garnier moisturizer.

on 6/17/2010 3:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love Benefit Get Even! No its not a miracle coverup but as a faceblotting powder its excellent! I have red blotchy cheeks and an oily t-zone. Every powder I have tried has lasted 2 hours tops before allowing my nose to go shiney and greesy again. This one stops the shine all day so touch ups are rarely needed! I use shade 1 and it has a slight yellowy tint to it so over foundation it hides any redness showing through. It is pricey but its very good quality, lasts a long time and I would most deffinatly repurchase!

on 5/30/2010 8:00:00 AM

I am guilty of never touching up my face throughout the day. I'm just too lazy. I decided to pick this up in hopes that it would encourage me to try to freshen up and look my best. My skin is blochy, oily, and gross. I got the 02 and thought it was too dark but the SA said that it would be just fine for my fair skin. Fact is, that's all they have at Shoppers Drug Mart!

I have to say that although the colour is not ideal, it's not bad. What I'm most impressed with is how long it lasts and it does even out my skin some-what and keep it fresh looking.

I will buy again but in 01. Unfortunatley will have to buy online and pay more but worth it.

Can't understand why this product hasn't got higher ratings. It clears skin up soooo well without looking cakey or matte! Only downside is the colour choice, but the product will last absolutely ages and so the price is worth it.

dont get me wrong with the low ratings but i just feel there are better products on the market than this. i have light skin and i found it made my redness and blemishes look really powdery. i felt it gave me little coverage. with a price like that i would expect better. it only really does the trick for me if i put it on last over my foundation just to further reduce redness but i did find it kept my oily t-zone at bay.x

on 2/17/2010 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

On bad days, my face looks like a piece of pizza. On good days, my face looks like...a piece of pizza. And so, wanting to appear more like a person and less like food, I sucked up the $35 and bought this, and thankfully had excellent results. I have light-medium Indian skin (NW40 maybe) will a lot of redness, and when I wear this people think my skin has cleared up as it matches me perfectly. However, pile it on and you will appear pancake-faced (yet another food reference), although if you do this well (with a proper brush) you'll get maximum coverage with less pancake-face-ness. You may have to touch up at day's end, but all in all, it absorbs oil very well, stays put for the most part, and yes ladies, it will indeed get you even - but only if you have warm-toned skin.

on 2/12/2010 10:32:00 PM

This product is good enough to be used alone (without foundation). The powder is finely milled and does a good job covering imperfections. It lasts long and keeps my skin shine-free. Just don't layer it too much (as with any make-up, less is more).

Have yet to find a pressed powder I like better than Benefit's Get Even.

If you're not sure about your shade, just get 02 -medium.

on 12/31/2009 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This makes me look way too pale, especially in photographs. It makes my face look powdery. And when I use it very lightly it seems to do nothing. I'm using MAC MSF natural and that is working a lot better.

on 12/11/2009 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I am now on my third compact of this in no.2 and I love it!! I have really greasy skin and I had looked everywhere for a powder that I liked. This doesn't clog pores and can be applied on top of foundation without a cakey or dryt look or perfect on it's own too! It really takes off the shine and definately evens out my skin tone. You can put a light dusting over your face with a brush or use the sponge for a bit more coverage, either way, it absorbs all the oil, Yippeee!!!! I did start off with the no.1 as I am quite fair but it was too light and make me look ghost like so no.2 is great. I would def try no.1 and no.2 before buying first. Great product and always a must in my make-up bag.

Recommended for Normal Skin