October 24, 2014 | 1813 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Sunday Brunch

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2008 1:24:00 PM More reviews by kjohn17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this color on my EM cool fair skin because it is very different. It is a really unique combination of warm peachy tones with reddish browns (if that makes any sense) and is a really terrific summertime blush. When I apply it, however, I definitely make sure to apply some to my forehead, nose, and chin as this does have a bit of a bronzer affect on my white Scandinavian skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2008 3:52:00 AM More reviews by nnana

So I purchased this after reading all the reviews in here and tried it the soonest I could after it came in the mail. Heh. Its very pigmented, colour looks somewhat scary in the jar but comes off beautifully IF you use a light hand. I made a mistake the first time round because I applied too much, but then I started over and brushed on really, realllly lightly and tada. Beautiful! I have light tanned skin, by the way, I'm an Asian.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2008 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Jemll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

* Pic on click!*

I got this from a lovely swapper, who threw this goodie in along with the MAC blush I wanted. But when I first got my package, my eyes went to Sunday Brunch instead my MAC blush! This is how gorgeous the colour was!

I don't really know how to describe the colour, but I'll try:

Colour: Peachy red with no shimmer whatsoever. To be more specific, it's what a delicious red apple would like. On my lips, the colour looks applish too, but less red and slightly more coral.

Good for: Warm skintones. This will probably look like crap for cooler skins.

It's soo gorgeous; I can't decide whether I love it more on my lips or on my cheeks.

The photo of the blush didn't turn out well, with the bluish hue and everything, but you can sort of see that it's a reddish-peachy blush. This is also the first time I put it on, and I kinda overdid it (wasn't expecting it to be so pigmented). So I guess the ideal finish, with a lighter hand, would be a shade lighter.

On my lips - I put on chapstick first, then Sunday Brunch, then chapstick again. So pretty!

I took one star off because it's mineral and I cannot stand mineral blush. It's a total hassle to put on and gets all over the place. But this may be worth the effort! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2008 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This shows up on me (super pale redhead) as a warm pale translucent peach with a very subtle glow, very unlike its description. This shade, as lovely as it is, was not the color for me. If my skin were a bit warmer, I would definitely repurchase this, simply because EM blushes are SUPERB. I give it a 4 just because the shade is lovely, even if it isn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2008 3:15:00 AM More reviews by equity

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Shade description

Raspberry sorbet. Matte finish (Official description from EDM website)

My description

Raspberry with a deep coral undertone

Texture

Easy to blend.
Comments

Sunday Brunch is a little like Girl's Day - both blushes are not as easy to wear as shades like All Smiles or Apple (or Siesta for that matter), but it has great potential as a blush if you're able to wear it carefully and correctly.
There's a warm coral undertone to Sunday Brunch which offsets its cool, raspberry-ess. Sunday Brunch is also not as matte as it looks - there's a slight, almost imperceptible shimmer to it which gives it a "glow".
This blush will suit a wide range of skintones. The only problem (if it's a problem at all!) is that it's very pigmented so it's easy to make mistakes.
I can see myself reaching out for this blush very often. :)

My coloring

Yellow-beige Chinese Asian NC35/40 with dark brown hair and very dark brown eyes. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2008 8:26:00 AM More reviews by Frostblade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this shade!

You can put too much on so buff it out with some of the foundation that's on the brush...Blend!

This is lovely as a lip color! Mix with clear gloss...apply with lip brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2008 3:51:00 PM More reviews by EstheticianJen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would buy this product again if it were a good shade for me. I don't know why they labeled it raspberry, because there's no blue/red to it. It is a rosy terracotta. I personally feel it would be best on a warmer skin tone, which I do not have. It's a gorgeous color and I think it would kick @$$ on "tanned" cheeks, so I may try that out this summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2008 1:21:00 PM More reviews by livevintageously

I was pleasantly surprised by Sunday Brunch!

It is not raspberry, which I consider to be an intense blue-red or blue-pink color. It is more of warm red-coral or pink-coral. When mixed into lipgloss, it turns much darker and the brown shades show up.

I have fair skin, so I use a light hand. I have dark hair and fair to light skin and wear it with read lips and a clean and classic eye. It's absolutely gorgeous!

As a lipgloss, it would be better on someone with warmer and/or darker skintones. Brown-red lipgloss is usually not flattering on someone with fair skin - but you could try it while wearing the blush if you wanted a more monochromatic look.

'Sunday Brunch' is a nice and welcome change from the usual bronzes and pinks.

Overall, this isn't something I would wear everyday (no pun intended), so buy the smallest size you can. But it's definitely something fun to keep on hand for variety and a fun look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2008 10:28:00 PM More reviews by jewelzfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this blush looks bright in the package and at first I was a little scared of using it. But I tried it anyway. I think this color only works for medium skin tones because it is so intense. If you are a light skin tone it could come out clownish. On me, It comes out a nice natural color when applied with a light hand. It also makes a really pretty lip color when mixed with clear gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by usernameeeeeeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this color. It really looks good with my skin. It looks a lot like my old favorite blush (which broke last week, =[) but it is more pigmented, so I don't need to use as much. REALLY pretty color. It's a perky red-pink color. It looks dark in the container, but when you put it on lightly, it looks a lot more natural. <3 it.