Physicians Formula Conceal RX

3.9

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4, DIISOSTEARATE/POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE/SEBACATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3, DIISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, DIMETHICONE, LAURETH-12, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, PANTHENOL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, SILICA, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIDECETH-9PG-AMODIMETHICONE, TRIDECETH-12, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON DIOXIDES, TALC, ULTRAMARINES, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN.

on 2/12/2014 1:12:00 AM

Now, this is the one concealer that I will always go back to. I've been using it for years, sort of shuffling between NYX concealed jar and Hard Candy Glam. (Both that are actually pretty great.) I am unfortunately prone to acne and my biggest issues is I have very terrible acne scarring all over my face, chest, back and shoulders. This provides excellent coverage for the price! I know that a ton of people don't really love it, because it can cake up. I put it on with an ELF flat powder brush or just a regular make up sponge. Then I use medium-full coverage foundation, then set everything to a mineral based powder, (Bare Minerals, Physicians Formula Loose) I overall think its a good drugstore concealer. My only complaint is the color selection. I'm very fair skinned so it will usually be a little too dark on me.

on 2/5/2014 1:38:00 AM

This is my all time favorite concealer! It is thick, but blends seamlessly into the skin while providing flawless coverage. I have acne scarring and typically have at least one active breakout on my face at any given time. This is the only concealer I've come across that covers my acne scars and ACTUALLY conceals any blemishes I may have. Other products I have tried just cake onto the pimple and make it more noticeable. Not the case with Conceal RX! I tend to get very oily skin in the summer, so I am interested to see how this product will hold up once the warmer months hit. It is a little pricey, but a little bit goes a LONG way, so I think this product will last me awhile. This product is definitely worth a try!

on 12/28/2013 7:37:00 PM

Best concealer I've used: great coverage, very blendable, doesn't dry out my skin, and is affordable. The lightest shade is good for pale skin since it doesn't look orange.

on 12/9/2013 1:47:00 AM

This product doesn't cover up as well as it should for how thick it is. However, out of many of the drug store concealers I have tried, this one has been the best. In my opinion, good money should be spent on concealers and those found in stores like Sephora provide much more coverage.

on 12/5/2013 1:31:00 PM

I really like the coverage of this concealer but it does settle into the lines around my eye area and crease. But I do like it.

on 11/23/2013 12:28:00 PM

This stuff is AWESOME!!! HG, all the way
baby.

on 11/19/2013 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I like this concealer and am always on the hunt for a HG. I use with my fingers to apply because you really don't need a lot of product as many have said. I start with a small dot and add one dot at a time. I purchased at CVS in Natural Light for $9.I have oily skin and acne prone but it did not break me out. My only complaint was that when I put to much on it does crease but needs just a pat. I put my foundation color over to blend. For the price this is great. I use when I travel for work as it conceals when I get poor hotel-sleep and just repurchased for daily home use. Not sure if it my HG but as close as anything else I have used.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

it's true! this product has AWESOME coverage. sadly, they only have it in two skin tone colors. my skin tone was several shades darker than the darkest color they offered. it's really sad. this product would have been so great if they had it in my shade :(

After reading a few positive reviews of this product, I thought I would give it a try. It really works well with my skin, I bought the fair light. It is a bit lighter than my shade, but it works almost as a highlight for me. I use it first then put my foundation over it. It is best for me to blend with my finger, rather than sponge. It covers really well, and a little goes a long way. If you are looking for a great concealer for a fraction of the cost, this is a great little gem. Mine was about $8.

on 10/7/2013 6:35:00 PM

I'm pretty confused as to why this concealer has such high ratings. I thought this would be the perfect concealer to cover up the occasional pimple but its so thick that my face looks like a cakey mess when I use it! It is very full coverage so that's a plus and the packaging is nice and sanitary. After a few months of having it in my makeup drawer I went to go use it and an orangey liquid came out. I immediately threw it away. It's just too thick to put under my eyes as well.