September 1, 2014 | 1392 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Pink Grapefruit Body Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by maserati

I loveeeeee the smell of this body butter!!! i got this one as a gift so im not sure how much it cost. I think its quite nurishing. I only use it at night because it leaves your skin quite greasy. Overall i enjoy this product and would buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like the smell of this one, Its a pick me up in the morning.
But as a lotion, it really does not soften, or sothe skin.
it rarely ever do reach for it anymore. I Do like the pink grapefruit lip butter though!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by cherryellie

I liked the smell of this product but it did get a bit overwhelming over time. It moisturizes very well and keeps my knees and elbows moisturized all day. What I don't like is that it melts and becomes too liquidy if you keep it on a window sill. I wouldn't buy it again because I like the coconut and strawberry body butters better :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Summerbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i bought the soap of this scent first and loved it so am looking forward to this butter because i used it years ago and am giving it ago again. i remember loving it though. will post more info when used. :)))

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 4:48:00 PM More reviews by UltraPremiumDeluxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

ITA with AvaRoses below, this scent is wonderful to layer with your perfume. I love to bring out citrusy notes and I also use BBW's White Citrus lotion the same way. Pink Grapefruit is robust and stands out and smells very true to life. I love to layer it with Versace Bright Crystal.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by AvaRoses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite of The Body Shop's body butters. The smell is very realistic. It's also a nice compliment to a citrus perfume if you want to bring out the grapefruit side of your fragrance. I wear it with Ralph Lauren Romance, Bulgari's White Tea or Clinique Happy for reference. The texture is wonderful. I have very dry skin and also like their coconut body butter, but it can be a bit greasy. This is still a body butter on a moisture level, but it's like whipped heaven. It absorbs in a reasonable amount of time and doesn't leave my skin greasy. It smells just like a fresh grapefruit. I love to peel and eat one in the evening while watching tv, and this is definitely the same scent as the real thing! The smell fades fairly quickly if for example I rub a small amount on my hands or arms, but if I put a ton on my feet with socks they still smell like grapefruit an hour later. If you don't really like the scent of grapefruit it could be an issue!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2010 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Supermewbs

I looooved the smell. Notice I said 'loved' because after using it for a while, I got so sick of it and it's quite overpowering too. Anyone about 2 metres away from me could smell it, it was that strong.

Nevertheless it moisturises really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by misskeryn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on sale for $10 today and it is just divine. It smells really really good, and although Ive only used it the once, my skin feels so hydrated and nice! I used the coconut body butter before and didnt like how it felt too thick and greasy on my skin, and the smell was almost sickening.. (I like the coconut hand cream and soap however) This product is just perfect!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by bbBearBear

A deliciously scented body butter that soothes dry skin immediately and effectively. It is more moisturizing than Strawberry and Satsuma body butters, and it is equivalent to Moringa (is that how you spell it?) body butter but w/out the greasiness. I love to use it as hand cream too. My thighs get dry and itchy from shaving 2 times per week during skirt seasons, and pink grapefruit really cure the dryness like no other. $20 CAD per tube is out of my budget, so I only purchase it when on sale. I will definitely repurchase. See ingredients from their site.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by retrokitty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I own several TBS body butters with Hemp being my favorite as far as moisturizing. And the smell is divine in my opinion. The other ones are all good too, but this grapefruit really makes me energized & awake to face the day! The smell is tangy but good. Not a fake grapefruit scent. It smells like a fresh cut grapefruit and makes my mouth water. I use some of my body butters for winter, based on scent and moisturizing properties (like shea, cocoa butter, etc) and then I have my summer/spring scents like this grapefruit. Reminds me of a warm summer day. I use the grapefruit shower gel first and then follow with the grapefruit body butter. If you need a quick pick-me-up, try this!