Kerastase Ciment Thermique

4.4

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, dimethiconol, triethanolamine, PEG/PPG-17/18 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, behentrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-4, potato starch modified, hydroxylpropyl guar, methylparaben, limonene, amodimethicone, cetyl alcohol, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, methosulfate, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, geraniol, linalool, cetrimonium chloride, citral, parfum/fragrance

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Sometimes when you catch yourself thinking "are these expensive habits really worth it?" I would have to admit...it is SO WORTH IT! I will work overtime for it! I thought it was a marketing push when i read mag endorsements and reviews online... it really is a tube of magic-potion for transformative luxuriousness to your hair! I use this along with Kerastase Elixir Ultime Moringa Immortel and it makes my hair look AH-MAZING! I cannot count the times that I would be talking to someone and a random co-worker (crossing fingers for clean hands) runs their fingers through my hair and tell me how healthy & nice it looks or even to say i look like a walking Pantene commercial! I don't even need to flat iron and it cuts my drying time by half! What more can a girl ask for when she gets to sleep in a bit more or have time to put on more makeup ;) I have used other kerastase products before and these two are my HGs! I can totally use any kind of shampoo/conditioner combination non-kerastase related (even drugstore) and it still makes my hair look like i go to the salon each time! So even if it is expensive.. i only splurge on these two products (it lasted me 6 months on very long hair) and save on shampoos/condioners on liter sales.. What I do is once i towel dry my hair with microfiber or blot with towels, i run a quarter sized amount through wet hair then a pump or two of the elixir, then blow-dry.. It makes a difference in the strength of my hair and I have lesser split ends to boot! Hey,even my hair stylist notices so it must be true!

So far I have only used it once so It's obviously hard for me to say whether or not its helping with my split end prone hair, but the one time I did use it I blow dried my hair afterwards and it was smooth, silky, and healthy looking and feeling. I will be using this maybe every other wash since I'm worried about protein overload and i will alternate it with nectar thermique which I am in love with! One thing that I dislike is the packaging. A screw top....really? I think it should be in the same packaging as the nectar thermique, which is excellent.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really want to love Kerastase products (my stylists always recommend them) but after trying their conditioner (orange and green range), I've been disappointed. Despite that experience, I bought this hoping to use it to protect my hair from the daily blowdrying which sometimes leave my ends dry to touch.

I apply it on my wet hair before I blow dry, it smells great and is not too greasy, plus points I guess?

Unfortunately, I cannot say this has achieved any difference, and only brings me to conclude that Kerastase products (with the exception of Elixir Ultime which has a slight difference when on my hair) do not work for me.

In fact, I always forget to use this because it just doesn't seem to do anything different for my hair. My hair doesn't feel protected from the heat. I'll use it just so I don't waste the product.

One small pet peeve: it comes in a screw top as opposed to a flip-back cap.

hair type - Asian black hair, uncolored, medium coarseness, prone to flyaways, frizz due to humid + tropical climate.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

All my hair product I use Kerastase for 1 month. The result is all amazing .
My hair type : flat asian hair , re-dyed hair 3-4 times /year , no -volume , coarse and frisky due to iron hair roller

Ciment Thermique
This product is very good for protecting your hair before you heat it! And after I apply , I feel I find the product that's "actually" protect the hair from heat as they claimed that the milk cream will make a reaction with the heat to protect the hair from blow drier, iron curler, uv, pollution, whatever...etc plus this 's also claimed that they fulfill/coat the outer part of hair that previously damage . When I use after 1 month, my hair get more volume ( no flat hair anymore) . The more amazing part are ,after blow drier ,my hair look like I just get my hair done by a high quality salon and my hair is thicker , healthier after 1 month of usage.
I highly recommend this product for s.o. who has a chemical damage hair. I try many products ie. schwarzkopf , joico , they only help soften the damage hair but they don't "fix" the hairs . If you like your hair really soft , you should go for Joiko because this Ciment Thermique will not make it soft but make it thick , more volume, healthier.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A really great product, it truly is, however like a lot of products it stops working after you use it for more than a couple months. For this reason I probably wouldn't repurchase. I've already gotten my hands on Nectar Thermique and plan to give that a try instead. The smell of Ciment Thermique isn't my favorite, either. It smells like celery :\

It does give great moisture to the hair and works beautifully with the flat iron. But like I said, it stops being so amazing after a while.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Lightweight milk that leaves my hair smoot. I really like the product it general.
However, my hair gets very frizzy after I use it, so i have to use an anti frizz product after this.

Pros:
- Pleasant, fresh scent that reminds me of cucumber;
- Lightweight;
- A little goes a long way;
- It's supposed to last for 5 washes (but I'm not taking any chances so I use it every time I heat style my hair)

Cons:
- Packaging - awkward lid;
- My hair looks dry and sometimes frizzy when I use this;
- Can't tell if this actually "reconstructs" hair as it claims to. My hair does not feel stronger / healthier than it was before I started using this.;
- Price

I purchased this after a big chop in January and was hoping that it would help me keep my hair in good shape so I could finally grow it out. I don't use heat on my hair that often (once or twice a week max) and I figured that if I would use a good heat protectant every time I do use heat on my hair, I would be on the right track.

The truth is that after all these months of using it I am still on the fence about it. I recently had to cut my hair again (first time since January) because I couldn't stand the split ends and the overall dry look of my hair. I feel that while this product offers a decent heat protection, it probably does not reconstruct hair like it claims to. There's probably heat protectants that are as good as this one out there so I will keep looking.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product. I use this with the fiber architect and my hair is soft and shiny. Took off one lippy for the price

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Well this is ok for my hair, but not anything too exciting. My hair is very frizzy and curly and it's a real pain to keep those curl in shape. It doesn't do much when I leave my hair to dry naturally (obviously, it's heat activated!) but when I use the dryer it really makes my hair nice and curly. I also noticed lately that when I use a bit of the creme Oleo Relax (for curly hair) it tends to keep my hair nice and as frizzy-free as possible, even when the weather is humid. I am not too sure I will re-purchase to be honest, but if you blow dry your hair all the time, this might not be such a bad product!

i have used this a few times and i dont like the smell or the sticky texture. am i using it all wrong? everyone is giving it very good reviews. i think i will stick to my john frieda thermal. if i am wrong about it id like to know coz it isnt cheap.

Top Rated Kerastase Products