Kerastase Ciment Thermique

4.4

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, dimethiconol, triethanolamine, PEG/PPG-17/18 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, behentrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-4, potato starch modified, hydroxylpropyl guar, methylparaben, limonene, amodimethicone, cetyl alcohol, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, methosulfate, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, geraniol, linalool, cetrimonium chloride, citral, parfum/fragrance

on 4/24/2013 5:34:00 AM

After having dyed blonde hair for about 10 years, I decided to dye it brown to make it healthier. However even a big haircut, constant treatments and a decrease in straightening/blow drying left my hair looking dry and lifeless with dead ends. I suffer from hypothyroidism, which drys out my hair a lot and there isn't anything I can do about it - until now!! This product leaves your hair feeling silky without making it greasy, and it doesn't weigh it down. I couldn't say better things about it. I used to use sprays as heat protectants but honestly nothing compares to this. Couldn't say better things about it! <3 :)

on 4/12/2013 9:21:00 AM

My hair is fine, if not cared properly it becomes brittle, I color it every month and use flat iron almost every day. I have been using this product for the last 1.5 months. It is lightweight and doesn’t make my hair greasy at all (I use only a walnut-size of it). It has a very pleasant fresh lemony-citrus scent but it doesn’t stay more than 30 minutes on my hair.
The first time I used this leave-in treatment I didn’t see much of a difference and was a bit disappointed. But after I applied it few times more (around 4-6 times) I started to see that the structure of my hair improved for better and hair started to look healthier and stronger. And now after 1.5 months the difference is really visible (but I started to use it at the same time with elixir ultime, so they both make the difference to my hair). For some reason it works gradually, making my hair better with every application.
I apply it after washing my hair and leave it to dry naturally and at this stage I don’t see much of a result. But when I start to straighten my hair with a flat iron, the milk works amazingly, making my hair silkier and smoother.
The only complain is it doesn’t keep my hair straight, there are some hair creams that help me not to use flat iron every single day but this one doesn’t keep the desired effect. But overall, it is an excellent heat protector, one of the best.

on 3/12/2013 4:37:00 PM

Have used it only twice, so will update.

Pros:
Easy coming
Hair looks piece piece, not like some unidentified mass

Cons:
Hair looks electrisized, no smoothness
Lacking shine

works good if combined with an additional mask during a shower, but too much hassle and even more expensive

on 2/27/2013 7:22:00 PM

Well where to start? i really like this, it's definitely one of the best heat protectors out there and used with heat is said to strengthen the hair, i don't doubt this! i use this with elixir ultime and a little fekkai glossing creme and my hair look virgin! for being a platinum blonde that's a pretty big achievement, never the less i would definitely buy this again, when i don't use it i find my hair is a little more sensitive! loveeeee

on 2/20/2013 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used to have the worst hair ever. It has multiple textures in it naturally (coarse curly sections and soft straight sections), but a few years ago when I didn't really do anything with my appearance it was straight out wild, tangled mess of way too long hair. When I started taking better care of myself, I began straightening my hair every other day and my stepmom gave me this to protect it. And let me tell you, it does improve your hair over time. My hair is stronger, more manageable, and most of it is very sleek and shiny (I still have coarse sections though, but you cant really do anything about that). Most people think that my hair is naturally straight, because when you use this with styling tools it really makes your hair perfect but natural in appearance. I will continue to buy this product every time it runs out.

I LOVE this product i cannot live without it, it transforms my bleached straw hair into silk! I blow dry my hair with it everyday and it just smells divine quite citrusy. My hair is naturally straight but as it is bleached when i dry my hair it can look quite fluffy and frizzy but when i use this i do not need to use the straightening irons on my hair. I feel my hair is alot stronger when i am using it and i have a lot less breakage. I would describe it as a leave in treatment with added bonus of heat protection against the hair dryer and irons. It is also really nice mixed with any of the elixir ultimes. The only negative about this product is the packaging as when i get to the end i need to cut the tube open to get the rest out and there's a few days worth left in there. I have short hair and use about a 20p size amount everyday and it lasts me around 12-13 weeks.

on 1/24/2013 11:57:00 PM

I have been using this for two weeks now, it works well but I also mix up a pump of the kerastase elixir ultime with it and that smooths my hair down. I recently had my hair foiled with bleach blonde and noticed a lot of breakages afterwards, I'm hoping the ciment thermique will help maintain my hair this time. I don't like heat activated sprays and this cream works well, after washing my hair I apply to damp hair and dry it off then use my GHD iron to straighten. It is lightweight and doesn't make my hair greasy at all. All kerastase products deliver what they promise.

on 12/25/2012 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This product is wonderful! I love how it transforms my hair into silk during a blow dry. If I could buy this all the time I really would. I got this at a beauty supply store at the Beverly Center after seeing it behind the counter. I remember reading somewhere that it was the one of the best blow out crèmes. It really is a super moisturizing crème that leaves absolutely no residue or greasy feeling after the hair has been dried. It makes my hair feel like it was before I dyed it. I totally feel the difference in the strands. I highly recommend for those that are looking for a rich blowdry crème/ serum.

on 12/13/2012 12:40:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a staple in my hair care routine. I have repurchased it probably 20 times and now own a large 1 liter bottle of this. I alternate this and K-pak from Joico to keep my terribly damaged breached hair look awsome. I apply this right after I shampoo and remove excess moisture from hair using microfibre towel. I then apply this, comb through my hair and leave it on while I'm still in the hot shower for 5-10 minutes (just as long as it takes me to finish all the shaving). I then wash it off and apply conditioner sometimes since it is really optional after this treatment. My hair look heathy and smooth and the damage is now almost unnoticeble. Miacle product really.

on 9/26/2012 4:35:00 AM

I discovered the amazing effect of root crimping and went in search of a heat protector that would stop my baby fine hair being frazzled. My daughter recommended this as she has bleached, heat damaged hair and it completely changed the condition of her hair when nothing else did (we tried several other expensive brands). I have dark, fine, oily hair that needs washing everyday and is rather thin and flat. I have learnt how to use this product for my hair: I wash (still everyday) and do not condition. I put a penny/dime sized amount through my short bob being careful to distribute it evenly roots through to ends. Then I blow dry. No styling products needed! My hair is shiny, thicker, glossy, and well, rather gorgeous :-). I don't even need to use my Babyliss root boost crimpers any more as this product seems to gives my hair enough body. I have both Ciment and Nectar and love them both although Ciment is better for my hair type. If this product makes your hair greasy consider ditching the conditioner and other styling products as together they may weigh your hair down.

Top Rated Kerastase Products