October 25, 2014 | 1888 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Plushglass in Big Baby

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by MarylWski

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Unfortunately, this shade didn't work for me. It just looks like I applied a clear gloss on my lips, no color is evident. Didn't really get any plumping benefit on my thin lips. I do like MAC Lustreglass and Lipglass in other shades, though.

Glad it works for others but it left me underwhelmed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by artischicgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Other

This is HG for me.
This gloss brings out the best in most lipstick colors. Tried it on top of MAC lustre in Jubilee (nude) and MAC amplified Cosmo (mauve-pink) and i must say... very pretty! yummy vanilla too!

Too bad plush glasses come in small sizes. But no worries, definitely worth buying again and... again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Great shade.At 1st glance it looked similiar to *Enchantress.I held both up next to eachother,noticed the difference ^^.Can't wait to wear this~~~~

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by glamgal33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have purchased this 3 times, I love it that much. It is a sheer tingling plumping gloss. It has shimmer and a rosey hue to it. It is soooo glossy. I love this and the way it feels. I wear it alone or over lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by misz93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Big Baby is a peach lipgloss with a pink tone to it,coated with soft mcro-fine shimmer. the pigmentation is sheer,but i like how it make my lips look more dimensional & healthy looking. (the color of my semi pigmented lips are dull). this is perfect to wear alone & i love to layer it over nude,pink & peach l/s.

sticky factor: not bad. Plushglass formula is not as heavy as Lipglass. kinda in between Lustreglass & Lipglass. (lustreglass is most comfy in the MAC line imo)

plumping: well,it kinda tingles on your lips for 1 minute,nothing extreme. doesn't see any difference as i already have full lips.

dupe: this is nearly identical to MAC Love Nectar lustreglass. very similar.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by ilovemac03

I love this lipgloss it's great over top of any nude of orangey or even pinky lipstick. I absolutely adore this color and the tingly plumping feeling it gives to my lips. The only thing that sort of bothers me is that after a while when it's drier it feels a little bit too sticky and i feel the need to re apply or take it off, other than that this is an awesome plushglass!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by anneliseheartsu

this product is great in my opinion. it makes my lips plump and the perfect shede of pink. I've been using it for about to months! Its worth it. i would highly recommend this product and i will definetly buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2009 9:26:00 AM More reviews by BelleFemme

Once again withe plush lipglosses they show up sheer on me. This one though had a little bit more color show up on my lips. I like the subtleness that it has. I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2009 11:30:00 PM More reviews by formerfatty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really pretty colour in the tube - peachy with a touch of pink with the subtlest pearl effect going. It smells gorgeous, is a little sticky, if my hair blows across my lips it sticks to them. It is pretty on, but...but.. I'm a bit divided, the effect is so very subtle I think you could get the same effect with one of the many 1+ pearly tinted lip balms out there. I don't think it gives enough impact for the price. I'm also surprised to read it's supposed to plump - I didn't detect anything apart from a tiny touch of menthol making my lips tingle briefly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 1:08:00 PM More reviews by LaciP504

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's sort of a fluke that I discovered this product since I don't randomly go trying every l/g that someone mentions on the board. :) Someone Did mention on the board how lovely it was and I was on my way to MAC to check out the blush duos anyway. This is hands down my favorite l/g from MAC and definitely in my top few among different brands. It's a perfect mix (just like it's been previously mentioned) of nude, peach, and pink. MAC's description doesn't mention the nude factor, they describe it as peach with pink and white pearl. On my semi pigmented lips (NC 30 complexion) it's simply stunning...kind of shimmery/no sparkles.

I'm very happy I discovered this one in time for spring and summer because it'll be a lovely shade for those seasons. If you're looking for a new peachy pinky nude l/g for the spring, I highly recommend this one! It's a plushglass which means instead of the usual $14 price tag, you'll be paying $17.50. Not completely justified in my opinion since this one is supposed to plump the lips and really doesn't do much of anything in those terms. Still, I have shelled out more $ than 17.50 for a l/g so I'm sure the price won't hinder me in the future. The scent/taste of these are not the typical vanilla of the regular MAC l/g. Can't really describe it but definitely different and some may not care for it. Best to test at the counter if you are finicky about scents/tastes. I will be sorely disappointed if this is ever d/c'ed.