April 17, 2014 | 1381 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Mat Black 0L

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I didn't have any problems with this smudging or smearing. For such a soft pencil it stays put so well. I expected something this creamy to want to migrate everywhere and transfer to my upper lid. Usually I like a liquid liner or a harder, kohl style pencil when I wear black eyeliner just because I don't want to risk the inevitable transfer. But this works great and feels comfortable to use, which is has to be since it takes a couple passes to get a perfectly pigmented line. One swipe tends to skip a little and leave some areas darker than others. I go over the line about three times to get an even line and thankfully it doesn't pull or tug at all. It's very rich and deep without any of the dullness I've seen in some matte black liners. I've used it on my waterline as well as the upper and lower lashlines and it consistently stays put. But my eyes are on the dry side (from allergies) and don't water that much so that could be a factor. Also, I have normal skin and haven't had issues with oily eyelids. I use my Shu Uemura makeup remover and it comes off easily but it's a pain to remove otherwise. I'd buy this again when I use it up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

THIS REVIEW IS BASED ON USING ON LOWER WATERLINE!

i assumed this would be good for the waterline since its waterproof... no. it didnt even last over an hour. it didnt COMPLETELY disappear but most of it was gone. its not creamy. maybe itd be good on lashlines. i got the mini version for my 100 point perk at sephora. if you need a good waterline pencil get mac techankohl.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by honeydoodles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite pencil liner I have used, primarily because it is the only one that lasts well on my waterline/lower lash line. While I do think some others, such as Urban Decay 24/7 apply a little more smoothly, I have found the 24/7 does to last below my eye, whereas the Make Up Forever liner does so beautifully. I definitely plan to repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by catherine112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not waterproof! Had raccoon eyes within 30 mins. Whether it was on my waterline or not, it still did not have any staying power at all. I wear contacts and have watery eyes at times. I tried setting it with powder and used lid primer (UDPP), yet it still did not have any lasting ability. The eye liner at the bottom outer corner of my eye where I usually have tears, had completely disappeared! Will not repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by oak415

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally, a pencil liner that doesn't smudge on my Asian eyes. I've tried so many brands that claim to be longwearing and they all start smudging on my upper lids (due to the fold) within minutes. I've now had the Aqua Eyes 0L on my lids for over 10 hours now and other than a little bit of fading, it has stayed on like a champ. No smudging, no raccoon eyes. I did notice when I was trying on the eyeliner on my hand at Sephora that it needed a few seconds to set - if I rubbed the line right after I put it on, it would smear, but if I left it alone for a few seconds, no amount of rubbing could do any damage. So when I put the liner on, I closed my eyes for few second to let it set and it worked. Worth every penny.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by ochaxoxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm still searching for my HG eyeliner. This one just didn't do anything for me other then making me look like imhave raccoon eyes. I thought it's suppose to be waterproof but it isn't. It easily smudged and smeared. I did set it with a black eyeshadow and have applied an eye primer but it still smudges. I applied it on my bottom waterline, tight line my upper eye, and lining my top lash line but it still smudges. Milani eyeliner doesn't smudge as much as mufe aqua eyeliner. Plus it's not as black and opaque like the Milani one. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by xChii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've always had a hard time searching for my HG eyeliner. I was introduced this by the sephora lady, and i had high hopes for this! But it was the same as all my other eyeliners, it smudges A LOT ! Within a few hours, it'll be all around my eyes :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Farunka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

the best eyeliner I ever used for lining my waterline, stays on for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by mrshighlander07

My cousin had bought me this eyeliner from Sephora and I had only used it once. Through out that day of use, I did NOT...may I repeat--"NOT"--have to reapply my eyeliner nor did I have to wipe my under eye for smears!

BUT I must say--it was extremely difficult to take off without Eye Makeup Remover!

Sadly, the next day, I dug into my purse to use it for the 2nd time and it wasn't there! Out of my entire collection of junk in my purse, I am missing this incredible eyeliner! I was so bummed out that I couldn't find it and was unsure if I wanted to purchase such an expensive product when I had only used it once.

It took me 3 weeks to cave in and get this eyeliner! I usually use Mac's Paint Pot, which usually smears after an 8 hour shift (due to my over excessive use of under eye concealer). But as for on the go application or for going out purposes (such as the club/cruise and even to the gym), I turn to this eyeliner!

I would like to use it when I go swimming and I will get back to everyone about that! =D

P.S.
Hope my review helps!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by xandreaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this product's not too bad. it's very black and is more water-resistant than waterproof like it says. I find that I'm reapplying it after 3-4 hours on my waterline cause it fades into my last line. HOWEVER it doesnt smudge into my undereye area either. so I'm thankful for that. I already have a backup of it at home so it's a good product.