April 17, 2014 | 1858 users online

Blush - Sonia Kashuk - Beautifying Blush in Flamingo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by FangBanger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This blush rocks! I really enjoy using it even more than my MAC Blushbaby. Flamingo is pigmented, but not overly so, and I like the texture much more than the MAC powder blushes, which do not pick up on a brush very well. The Sonia Kashuk blushes, in my experience, are extremely silky and just powdery enough so that they blend really well.

I think the color is excellent and very flattering. It's perfect for my everyday routine and also for days when I feel like getting more dressed up, which means it's also a good value because I can't think of any colors it wouldn't look good with.

I am also quite pale with neutral (leaning towards warm) undertones, and Flamingo is not over the top pink once applied. It also isn't a cool pink, which is great for me because cool pink makes me look like a corpse! Personally, I feel it is very, very similar to Pink Swoon, only with a far superior texture and better price point! My boyfriend, who is sitting right next to me as I type, says it makes me look "cute." =)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by andali

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush!!! cheap, really pigmented, and the packaging is great---it is the perfect pink blush

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by yuki612

I just had to get it when I first saw it at Target. It is a matte pink, on my skin, it is a light pink, it just gives my skin a nice pink flush. The only downside is, this is not quite pigmented, I have to apply like 3 layers for the color to show on my cheeks and my skin is not even close to dark.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

I really wanted a bright true pink blush for this spring. I love how this blush goes on sheer but give a clear pink flush. The packaging is very minimal so it doesn't take excess space in my makeup bag. I don't mind the lack of a brush because I always toss the gunky free brushes that come with other store brands. I like the magnet closure.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Gwonggg

I have this in the new round packaging, the new package is really nice because it's very minimalistic, therefore saving tons of space. Anyways, the product itself is really nice! It's not overly pigmented, and not sheer so it's a wonderful product to work with, buildable and easy to blend too. Overall a really nice product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2010 8:56:00 AM More reviews by sandra72779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This a great blush. I was a little skeptical at first...hmm hot pink..I didn't want to look crazy... But don't let the color in the pot scare you. I am a nc35 and it look great on me. I don't like shimmery blush. Shimmery blush points out every single little flaw. This product is matte and sheer. It looks like your skin is naturally blushed. The color is easily build-able. Overall great product. Not outrageously expensive. Easily available. (Target)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was very bright on me. I loved the Pink when it was in the square container, but since the packaging has changed, so has the color, and it's too orange-y. I gave this a try, knowing it would be too blue, and I was right. Ah well. Update: I gave this another try because I'm desparate to find a blush and I like this way more than I thought. Maybe because I'm using another brush that isn't as dense, but I really like this. It gives me a nice natural glow that isn't too bright or overdone. Yes, this is similar to Pink Swoon, but this is slightly bluer and doesn't have as much micro-shimmer - so I actually prefer this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by candyrivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I LOVE this blush. This has to be my new favorite! It goes on evenly and is a matte finish. It gives me a healthy glow and doesn't scream "I'm wearing blush!". I think it is a pretty good dupe for Mac's swoon. It goes on a bit more sheer than what's in the pan so don't be afraid. It's such a soft feminine pink. I use this everyday now. I'm so in love with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by ChuckysBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this color!

I usually go with a peachy blush. my fave is nars orgasm (or the dupe luminous by miliani) but flamingo is my perfect PINK color.

i usually use this when I do a smokey eye, nude lip. it gives me the perfect flush to finish off my look. plus it is said to be a dupe of MAC's pink swoon but I never compared them side by side.

over all, it may look scary in the pan, but is a very sheer, perfect glow pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by hailung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the color caught my attention, i been meaning 2 purchase a blush in that 'hot pink' (not quite sure how to describe that pink tone. i been waiting n saving my money for the Prestige Skin Lovin' mineralz blush but since i was at Target, this one caught my eye, first off, i never purchased Sonia before, the packaging is alwayz nice, it's very nice quality. their brushes look pretty good too i might try them later but i think i opt for sephora's brushes. Ne wayz, back to Flamingo! it is not heavily pigmented, so no matter how much you apply, it will never look like that hot pink you see in the pot, i actually wish it was more pigmented, the color is sooo natural no one can tell you have on artificial blush, it lookx as if it's part of your own skin, really cool, but... i think there's better out there. but for 8.99, its kinda pricey i think. i want 2 try the other sonia beautify blushes!