Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean

3.7

on 11/11/2008 9:37:00 AM

I got it for free in a sample size. It's not so bad, but not totally my scent, because it's too strong and too cold for me. More like perfume for men.. or very mature women.

on 10/22/2008 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

OMG! This scent is lovely.... With my chemistry this smells like an aquatic-floral scent. Not fruity or candy-sweet. Great for casual days. (Think jeans and a tee.) Goes on light and lasts all day.

on 9/4/2008 8:55:00 AM

Artificial and not pleasing to my nose. There are a couple of notes in particular that really bug me about this, one is something vaguely related to peach or some other sweet fruit, and the other I think might be coconut.. do they have coconuts in the Mediterranean? Own a big bottle b.c the blueness and silver lid seduced me into buying it. Not a fan. Gets a 1 - and that's for the bottle

on 7/31/2008 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I much prefer the lotion than the perfume itself (mind you though I do like the perfume too but I like the lotion alot more). i don't know what it is but it smells so much more heavenly. It is a floral perfume but it also has a tinge of spicyness to it. This fragrance makes me feel like i'm in the islands where it's the clear blue skies, gorgeous blue waters, smooth white sands, and lively yet soothing ethnic music in the background. It just takes me to another world...a world of dreams. I will definitely buy this again. I hope it's not discontinued because I'm totally and utterly in love with this lotion/cream! It also makes my skin super smooth and not to mention it absorbs into the skin quickly (so no sticky feel) Yay!

on 7/22/2008 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am in love with this perfume! One of my favs! Totally 'go to' fragrance for the summer months. Will definitely purchase again. Love everythng about it including the price!

on 6/7/2008 9:45:00 PM

I'm a big fan of niche and small company fragrances, so imagine my surprise when I was looking at an eye makeup display at the Arden counter and asked the salesperson what I was smelling. It was Mediterranean. Then I was completely shocked that after testing it, I wanted to buy a bottle, and promptly did so. This scent isn't just a fruity-floral, because its base notes are musk, sandalwood and amber. It's a slightly fruity floriental, and I think it has amazing staying power. I also agree with prior comments that men seem to really like it; it's feminine and fresh, yet a bit smouldering.

on 6/6/2008 6:28:00 PM

Well here is a surprise for me. I am usually turned off by EA fragrances, most are awful on my skin, but this is really nice. I smelled it on a scent strip and was intrigued into going to the EA counter to spray it on. I may actually have to buy a bottle, since samples are rare at the Sears near to where I live. I seem to smell the dry down of Fantasy in this one, which is the best part in my opinion. Perhaps they share some notes, I am not sure but I like it and since its easy to buy and wear I am going to get it.

I was envisioning something cool, breezy and a bit aquatic. Instead I get fairground cotton candy near the beach.

on 5/15/2008 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am the pickiest person I know when it comes to perfumes and I love this. I was bored waiting for a friend and started playing with perfume when I noticed this one smelled amazing. It has subtle vanilla in it and normally I hate vanilla smelling things with a passion, but I really love this! It smells like summer and it's light. I agree with the previous reviewer about guys really liking this. I have gotten quite a few positive comments from guys about this. But I wear it because I love it.

on 4/14/2008 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I needed a new fragrance and just kind of stumbled across this one. I didn't exactly love it the first time I tried it, but my fiance sure did! For whatever reason, men seem to love this. I don't believe I've ever received so many compliments from random guys on how I smell! And to think, I was so indifferent at first!

Popular Fragrances