October 31, 2014 | 1190 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Nivea - Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make-up Remover

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 4:38:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I got this as my mum brought me back the wrong eye makeup remover from the store and so I just thought I would use it up and see how it was. It doesn't remove alot. Takes off most traces of eyeshadow and non-waterproof mascara. Doesn't remove my gel eyeliner, liquid liner or pencil, so it's pretty useless for that. I ended up using this to remove light foundation. Did a better job with that. Didn't sting my skin but disapointed with this product :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by sillydog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know what everyone's talking about - personally, this product does not dry my eyes out, it does not leave me itching or burning and it gets my makeup off fine. Even my mascara (non-waterproof). You just have to repeat the cleansing a couple of times.
The only downside is that it doesn't remove waterproof makeup. When I'm wearing waterproof makeup, I just use something else.
I have nothing to complain about regarding the packaging but it's nothing special either. Just kinda what you'd expect.
The product is cheap and easy to come by, very convenient.
I use this every day. So yes, I'd definitely buy it again, since it's cheap, efficient and easy to find.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by hxcvibes21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this eye makeup remover it is really gentle on my eyes and doesnt sting at all. I would give it 5 stars but im giving it 4 because it does dry my eyes out abit!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by playsomebeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WORST PRODUCT EVER. DRIES YOUR EYES OUT. I have like 5 wrinkles under my eyes right now. Burns too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I love the smell of this in the chemist, and I like that its not an oil base since my skin doesn't like anything oily on it. It is a very inexpensive product and is readily available almost everywhere I go, so I thought I'll give it a try.
This product to me seems absolutely useless, it was harsh on my eyes, I get all teary and red after I use it, and to make matters worse my eye makeup is still on my eyes. It doesn't even remove non waterproof eye makup properly, and it's even worse when you actually have waterproof eye makeup on.
Nivea products are generally more misses for me then hits, and I wish I would be able to love their products since its available everywhere and its cheap.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Walhalla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After trying the normal Nivea eye makeup remover and screaming in pain because it burned my eyes (not literally, but it was pretty harsh), I bought the gentle version. Problem is, it's so gentle that it doesn't even remove anything. I don't normally put on a lot of makeup (and rarely waterproof products) and this remover could barely remove anything unless I scrubbed a lot, which defeats the purpose of being "gentle". I will never repurchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by makeup_lover6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It works alright, it gets most of my eyeliner and mascara off (i dont wear too much though). I think its gentle and doesnt really dry out skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2010 8:23:00 AM More reviews by vylovesyou

I was looking for something that wouldn't dry out the skin around my eyes but by the time I was done using this, all the scrubbing had left my eyes drier and more irritated that they'd have been if I had just used my normal non-gentle remover. I lost so many lashes :( I like that you don't have to shake it up like with some other removers (however, they tend to be the ones that work better) and it smells nice but that's all. I would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2010 6:44:00 AM More reviews by sonya19

No more effective than water - useless - do not waste your money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily217

i hate this stuff!! i am all for gentle make-up removers but this stuff is so gentle to the point where i am not even getting my mascara off. my mascara is NOT even waterproof and i only put one coat of it on. so, this product really sucks, do not waste your money on it.