October 1, 2014 | 1915 users online

Masks - LUSH - Love Lettuce Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Adnama2250

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is by far the BEST product i ever used from lush (for the face). This mask smells fantastic and is great to put on after a stressful day. The almond pieces really exfoliate my skin and makes it feel soft and smooth. I dont recomend for those with sensitive or acne prone skin. Overall my favorite mask ive ever tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by fishereliza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am in love with this mask! The first thing i noticed was the smell (which is ah-mazing). It smells like fresh cut lavender and some other kind of earthy green. Totally makes me think of a spa. But the real star is the mask, it dries quickly and i took it off after the max 10 minutes every time, put the cap on the pot (even though it stayed in the fridge for the full two weeks, the packaging kept it just as fresh as when i first bought it), and stuck it in the fridge. I'll be honest here, the first time I used it I was not impressed. My skin was about the same as if I had just washed it. Granted it smelled like an herb garden (in a good way). But after about 8 or so days (using it once every day) I noticed the acne on my forehead (that had been red and irritated just the week before) was diminishing. And today all of the acne is totally gone. Snaps for you lush, great product.

DISCLAMER: I was also using the bioderma sebium and a spot treatment from kiehls, so I cant give all of the credit to the mask. Granted, the bioderma and the spot treatment had done very little the weeks before. (So i honestly do think the mask is the reason for my skin clearing up)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

I got this for free at Lush, because I bought over a certain price number. I had to use it in a week because it's a fresh mask, which I think was a downside to this product (I think they normally last 3 weeks, but mine must have been an older one), but I used it 2 times and I really liked it! It's green and have something exfoliating in it. It has a suddle lavender scent, that I love. It's also supposed to calm down the skin, but I'm not quite sure it does. My skin was a little red after I used it, but it luckly went away again!

Overall a nice product, but you have to use it within a few weeks as I said and that's kinda annoying. (but it's nice to know that it's fresh and new)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by deanna424

Felt gentle and refreshing on my combination skin. It smells fresh and clean, is easy to put on and take off and left my face feeling soft without feeling tight.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by jennbebee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HELLO :)

I have never used a mask from lush before-i have always used the mint julep masque...anyway i purchased this one and also got the mask of magnaminty as a sample (because i wasn't going to spend my $$ on a huge tub of product when i have no clue how it works) LOVE lush for this :)

as soon as i got home i used my ULTRABLAND to wash my face (also from lush)
then applied LOVE LETTUCE ...left it on for about 15 mins then washed my face. I LOVED the way my face felt with and then w/o the mask after washing it off. it seriously helped my blackheads on my nose that have been there forever.
i have tried everything i can to get them out. nothing worked for me til i tried this routine.

LITERALLY since my blackheads were so deep in -- once i washed my face off with LOVE LETTUCE all i needed to do was flick them off (i know gross but funny)
It helped so much to exfoliate my face enough where it isn't so harsh on my skin and it brought all the dirt and diberis UP from deep within my pores!

my nose has never looked better and CLEAR!!!!

------
onto mask of magnaminty---i used this mask about a week later -- felt ok on my skin.
after washing it off, my face felt clean and soft.
i really think my face just fell in love w/LOVE LETTUCE.

try it-u wont be disappointed.
just make sure u use it 2-3 a week to get the entire use to the tub.
its fresh, amazing, and good for the price. ($6.95) a 2.1 oz tub

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by rawritsxreptar

I have tried this mask & the Catastrophic Cosmetic mask, thus far from this collection, and I would say this one performs best! The exfoliation is wonderful after breathing in the relaxing, fresh scent for the duration applied. It helped calm my acne down a bit by healing existing spots more quickly. I would purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by linet182

Completely obsessed with this mask. I love that it's all natural and doesn't use any harsh chemicals. I use this mask maybe 2-3 times a week. I have noticed it has made a difference in my skin. It goes on nice and smooth and has the cooling effect (since you need to keep it refrigerated). I leave it on for 15-20 minutes then rinse it off. I love that it acts as an exfoliator when washing it off. It leaves my skin feeling so nice, smooth and supple. Only downside is that it has an expiration date so I end up throwing away some of the product, but its understandable since there are active ingredients in the mask.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ive tried every single lush fresh mask out there, stored them in fridge, used them exactly as im supposed to, thrown them out when supposed to, but i have an allergic reaction to every single one, every single time, i just cannot use them, theres something in them that dosent agree with my sensitive skin :( does anyone else get this with the lush face masks at all? Definately wouldnt recommend for those with sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by fashionistabeautyqueen

I got a sample from the store of this mask. I've just used it one time but it worked amazingly. I noticed a huge improvement in my skin with just one use. What it does basically is unify the skin, and since my skin is usually uneven and rough on the t-zone it actually smoothed it out. I was really impressed. I'll definetly buy a full pot. If you have uneven skin, then you will love this mask. It's supposed to take oil away as well, but I didn't notice much of a change there, although I think it's only for combination and oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

It leaves my combo skin very hydtrated and fresh