April 23, 2014 | 1404 users online

Masks - LUSH - Love Lettuce Mask

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ive tried every single lush fresh mask out there, stored them in fridge, used them exactly as im supposed to, thrown them out when supposed to, but i have an allergic reaction to every single one, every single time, i just cannot use them, theres something in them that dosent agree with my sensitive skin :( does anyone else get this with the lush face masks at all? Definately wouldnt recommend for those with sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by fashionistabeautyqueen

I got a sample from the store of this mask. I've just used it one time but it worked amazingly. I noticed a huge improvement in my skin with just one use. What it does basically is unify the skin, and since my skin is usually uneven and rough on the t-zone it actually smoothed it out. I was really impressed. I'll definetly buy a full pot. If you have uneven skin, then you will love this mask. It's supposed to take oil away as well, but I didn't notice much of a change there, although I think it's only for combination and oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

It leaves my combo skin very hydtrated and fresh

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by trafficdior

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mask lingers of lavender during the entire time it's applied to your face. It smells like it was created from ingredients straight out of an herb garden, which is infinitely refreshing. I love how it strips my skin of excess oil and leaves it feeling soft and smelling lovely. It's a bit difficult to wash off however, since the mask it self contains chunks of ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by marie85

Very nice mask that also works as an exfoliator. My skin feels soft and smooth after this. I also notice an overall improvement in my skin texture after regular use. Despite my best efforts to finish the mask before its 6-weeks expiry (I use 3-4 times a week!), I still couldn't! Maybe I'm using too little, but it's still fine now sitting in the fridge. It doesn't do anything to reduce the oiliness (I have very oily skin), but will repurchase because I do see a visible improvement in my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by opiumfan

Very good combination of mask and exfoliator, but not the best that I ever had, therefore I gave 4 lippies. It is suitable for combination or oily skin, because it takes away all the "old "skin. I like it because it's made of natural ingridients but it also means that it cannot last more than several weeks ( however -I have it 6 weeks and it's still fine). I use it twice a week and it does the work very good, my skin is soft and nicely exfoliated after using it. The price is very good ( 10 $) since it can be used at least 10 times ( if you use it twice a week and keep it in refrigerator).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by soapsaholic09

Like with most of the masks at LUSH, Love Lettuce has a short lifespan and must be refrigerated due to its fresh contents. The mask has a gritty feel, but will spread onto your face easily. Give it approximately 10 minutes to do its work and you will see the positive effects of using this mask immediately after cleaning it off. For me, using Love Lettuce gave my skin a little bit of a boost by giving it a healthy, radiant glow. It also made my skin feel softer and deceivingly smoother. Despite its short lifespan, I wouldn't mind keeping this mask on the list as a staple in my arsenal of beauty products.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by hipsterpigeon

I've tried quite a few LUSH fresh face masks and the mask of magnaminty. None of the others have caused me to breakout. I have normal to combination skin that is breakout prone so it's semi-sensitive. I finally found a skin care regime that kept my breakouts under control and balanced out my oily and dry spots.... This mask ruined my skin!!! I hadn't had a breakout in over three months and my face has blemishes everywhere!!! The backs of my cheeks and middle of my forhead are my far the worst areas. I used the whole pot since it was about to go bad, but I will not be repurchasing... no. I like the Mask of Magnaminty a lot and would recommend it. I've been trying to get my hands on Catastrophe Cosmetic, but my LUSH counter is always out when I go in.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

LOVE this mask.
My mom purchased this mask from LUSH and forgot about it for almost a week so she was in a hurry to use it up before it went bad. I decided to give it a go since I've heard great things about it.

The texture is grainy and since it must remain chilled in the refrigerator, it feels nice and cool on the skin.

I left it on my face for about 10 minutes and when it began to dry out I washed it off. Normally I feel like there is leftover residue from masks so I have to go back in and wash my face with a cleanser but because this mask has the grainy exfoliating texture, I was able to scrub my face while washing the product off.

I was left with radiant soft and moisturized skin. I did not even have to apply a moisturizer after I washed off the mask like I normally do. The next morning, I noticed my pores were dramatically smaller and a lot of my blackheads were gone too.

The only bad thing about this mask is that it has a two week lifespan and will spoil after that because it is made of fresh ingredients =
I highly highly recommend anyone to try out this mask. It is gentle yet effective and cheap too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to say that I do not like Lush, especially their stores. In fact I cannot walk past the place without my stomach churning. But I was getting rather desperate and needed something to sooth and deal with dryness from using BP. Exfoliants bought from drugstores I have found too harsh so was at a bit of a loss. So I decided to take a gamble on this after reading MUA's reviews. I have to say I am converted to this mask. I leave on for about 5-10 minutes, then very gently rub it off to exfoliate. I do this twice a week. This leaves my skin soothed and more polished without it aggravating my skin further. I love how cool it feels on the skin, as it has to be stored in a fridge. I would have scored it higher but I think its rather expensive and I have to take a special trip every month to get it as I do not have a store locally (it only stays fresh for this long). But, seeing as it works for me, its worth the trip.