August 30, 2014 | 1821 users online

Lip Gloss - Clarins - Instant Light Lip Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG FOR SURE LADIES! THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! my lips were really dry and chapped before putting this stuff on and afterwards my lips were smoothened and plumped and it just felt amazing! Great color for my pale-medium skin and I honestly can tell you I have never had a lip gloss,lipstick, lip conditioner or lip balm work as well as this one! Worth every PENNY! please ladies if you want instant conditioned plumped beautiful lips go get this stuff right away!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by juliastockholm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in pink and a peachy color (peach?) and I love both of them. I use them as good as every day, and love how they stay on. Unlike other glosses, I do not need to constantly reapply.

I find the smell a bit too much sometimes, but most of the time I don't even notice it.

I wish I could recommend these to anyone, but your natural lip color really plays a part here. I hsve friends that cannot wear this as it makes their lips look as if covered in glue.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by tinkeli

This is a must have for me, I always have to have this in my handbag! So easy and effortless, yet gives your lips a finished, perfect look. I have very dry lips but this I can apply without using a lip balm first, and this even ends up softening chapped lips.
I own each of the colors available, but if I would have to choose one, the Rose Shimmer would be the ultimate favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Catraftery

This is my everyday lip product, its simple and goes with every look and actually does make my lips look fuller! Even my Fiance noticed the differance!
It is a little expensive but so worth it. My only concern is the applicator, you definitely need to clean it fairly regularly as the product does build up on it a bit. I also noticed that it starts to smell a bit funny (i'm guessing that its a mix or product and saliva or dead skin from my lips?) but as long as you clean it regularly this isn't a problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HANDS DOWN MUST HAVE GLOSS

This gloss is fabulous, it is so hard to describe the color other than beautiful on the lips. Perfect soft lip for just running out or with dark smoky eyes. It reflects light and brightens your whole face. It is not sticky or tacky. It smells divine and really moisturizers my lips.

I have used the rose 01 and apricot and those in my opinion are must haves.

When I wear the rose 01 I use NYX 849 lipliner pencil which matches perfect.

I heart Clarins

UPDATE - I purchased #4 and #5....so now pretty much have 5 of them on the go all the time..what can I say...they are awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lip balm/gloss the smell is amazing like candy and I find its really moisturising but I don't think it lasts really long but I don't mind I just love this sooo much would definitely repurchase time and time again

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by cjsmommasan

For the price, is really expected more. The color is pretty but not exceptional. I don't find it particularly moisturizing or long lasting. I won't purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2012 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Yonii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Looks nice and natural, moisturises well but the shine didn't stay on as long as I wanted it to. Would still buy again cause I really like it anyway!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by LouAlexNZ

This is one of the best products I've bought this year. It's half gloss, half balm. So it gives a soft pink colour and sheen, whilst giving your lips a treatment.
It's super versatile: I wear it everyday, here's the combos: On it's own when exercising, a neutral lip look to accompany dramatic big smokey eyesm or ver the top of bright lipsticks to tone the look down a little, or I wear it on minimal make up days (e.g a bit of base and lightly made up eyes) for a no fuss look. I adore this product and can't rate it or recommend it highly enough! I'm in NZ, so Clarins is quite pricey, but the price is worth it ($35)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by stl

I love love love this. I picked up after rave reviews on some blogs I follow. It is a gloss, but it's also very moisturizing for my lips, I don't need to use lipbalm with this, so I use it to moisturize my lips, add a bit of gloss and color. Gloss and color are really subtle, just the way I like it. I am already getting back ups of this.