Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector

4.4

Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Irvingia Gabonensis Kernel Butter, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Parfum/Fragrance, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Oryzanol, Tribehenin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tocopherol, Bht

on 3/13/2014 9:22:00 PM

I love this lip balm will never buy another now that I have been wearing this one for a year now. No more dry lips and tastes and looks great

on 3/9/2014 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Quite expensive, but gives a nice everyday coulour (I have #5). Moisturising and not sticky.

on 12/28/2013 3:36:00 PM

I got this in Rosewood. Although definitely moisturising, there is hardly any colour to it!. I choose Rosewood as I thought it would be the darkest but nah, same as my natural lip colour ( and I am pale!). Too expensive for the results

on 11/24/2013 2:12:00 PM

Having to deal with the sudden transition from warm to cold temperatures, my lips got chapped and very dry. After hearing very good reviews of this lipgloss I decided to give it a go. It has a nice and sweet smell, which I think is very important in a lip product. The color, which is 03, is a nude and natural color. It gives a nice shine and is not as sticky as a regular lipgloss. You do not need to put on much product, a little bit is enough!
The packaging is very slim and the applicator is great, you just squeeze the tube and the product comes out on a sponge-like applicator.

This product leaves my lips moisturized and soft. Compared to other high-end lip products, this is not a bad price for this lipgloss. Would definetely repurchase, since it is a staple in my makeup bag. It sure does wonders!

on 9/11/2013 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After all of the amazing things I've heard/read about these lip glosses, I finally decided to give in and try them out. I really expected for the skies to open up and to hear angels sing the first time I used this. The result? It's a very decent lip gloss. It smells good, it goes on nicely, you don't need a ton of product, it's moisturizing, it lasts fairly well and it isn't super thick or sticky so there's no resulting goop. I have the color 5, which I guess is Candy Shimmer and color 6, which is Rosewood Shimmer. They do make my lips look smoother and fuller. Is this worth the $22? I don't know... but somehow I've ended up with two of them and reach for them more than any other lip product I own. I guess they kind of sneak up on you.

on 8/25/2013 12:49:00 AM

Love this lip gloss, however, a bit pricey.

on 8/15/2013 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Creates a smooth base for lipstick and smooth feeling on lips. However, my lips dried out and chapped more using the Instant Light, even getting to the point of peeling just the days I wore this. As for the scent, I initially loved the smell of white chocolate scent, but by the time I got to my 4th tube or so I found it sickly and nauseating.

I think any "perfecting" this product does is temporary, and over time this makes lips worse and age faster...fragranced products do that anyway I'm told so this is no exception

on 7/20/2013 7:29:00 AM

This product has become a daily staple for me , I love numbers 1 Rose Shimmer and 2 Apricot shimmer, soft and subtle for daily use. The new colours that have been introduced look lovely, I did try number 5 candy shimmer in a store the other day which is a stronger colour ( on me anyway ) but was still gorgeous and 4 petal shimmer . I will definitely be looking to buy the new colours over the next couple of months. They last well are easy to apply and smell divine. Clarins usually do a lip range around the holidays , I would love to see a full set of mini's from this product and colour range .

My favourite lipgloss. Not too sticky or thick, stays on a long time, nice smell and a pretty hint of colour. I like the packaging too.. easy to get the right amount and you can get almost every last bit out of the tube.

It's a nice alternative to the super thick and sticky glosses that are popular these days (mac etc).. this feels more light and moisturizing, almost like a lip balm.

on 6/9/2013 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in the shade candy shimmer and it makes my lips look fantastic.

Unfortunately, I am sensitive to some ingredient. I wore it for about 2 hours and my lips were tingling, stinging, the skin around my mouth was itching.

But for those without sensitive skin, this makes lips look a natural pink, plump, healthy and sort of glow. Its worth the price if you are not allergic.

Popular Lip Glosses