November 27, 2014 | 1432 users online

Lip Gloss - Clarins - Instant Light Lip Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by libertinexox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favourite lipgloss. Not too sticky or thick, stays on a long time, nice smell and a pretty hint of colour. I like the packaging too.. easy to get the right amount and you can get almost every last bit out of the tube.

It's a nice alternative to the super thick and sticky glosses that are popular these days (mac etc).. this feels more light and moisturizing, almost like a lip balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by horatia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in the shade candy shimmer and it makes my lips look fantastic.

Unfortunately, I am sensitive to some ingredient. I wore it for about 2 hours and my lips were tingling, stinging, the skin around my mouth was itching.

But for those without sensitive skin, this makes lips look a natural pink, plump, healthy and sort of glow. Its worth the price if you are not allergic.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by ChristaLovesMakeup

Great product. Soft on my lips, not sticky and a hint of colour and it smells really good.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by bobbywoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for a few months and am really enjoying it. It is a nice light comfortable gloss. It is not a long lasting high gloss shine as is usually expected from most glosses. On me it is comfortable with a subtle shine and touch of color. Good for my 45 year old lips or one looking for a little more natural look while still wanting to pamper the lips. It adds a nice amount of moisture. I have apricot and will be buying more colors in the future. Good job Clarins!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by rachelk94

This is beautiful! Nourishes and gets rid of any dry skin or cracks. Tastes Good to and leaves no stickiness!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by theonlyh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought 05 Candy Shimmer today as I had been given a discount/money off voucher for Clarins! I am absolutely in love with the product already, I can't stop applying it and will definitely buy again!!! It goes on perfectly, isn't sticky and lasts for ages. 5 stars for everything! It's a little bit pricey but worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by EnglishRoseAmongThorns

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I recieved this as a sample a few days ago and it has not left my side since. It is such a lovely product. I struggle to find a lip treatment that nourishes my lips, most just create more chapping on me but not this.

The texture is somewhere between a luxurious balm and a gloss, it is not sticky at all and glides on extremely smoothly. It feels soft as you apply it.

It smells divine, like vanilla or marshmallows or something, it's not an overpowering scent just softly sweet and I love it, fortunately it doesn't taste like it smells or it wouldn't last 2 minutes on my lips before I was licking it off again!

It intensely moisturises my lips and leaves behind a soft glossy sheen, plus it really does what it says on the packaging. Perfecting my lips by hiding any small lines.

The packaging is lovely, I am especially loving the applicator and have never seen one like it before. You squeeze the tube until the product comes out onto a soft fabric covered applicator which allows the product to glide on so smoothly and softly.

The sample I recieved was for the Nude shade but I could not find a review for that so wrote it here. I understand the formula and packaging are the same for the other shades, Rose Shimmer and Apricot Shimmer.

I would highly recommend this product and want to try the Rose Shimmer next since being pale I tend to suit pink shades more than nude ones. This product has soon become a HG for me and I will always repurchase.

EDIT: I have since purchased this in Rose Shimmer and love it, there is no difference in texture, moisturising ability or scent between the two shades. I love the slight pink sheen this gives to my lips and is so pretty for daytime I'm now considering adding Candy Shimmer to my collection as it looks like a pretty coral/pink which would be perfect for summer.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG FOR SURE LADIES! THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! my lips were really dry and chapped before putting this stuff on and afterwards my lips were smoothened and plumped and it just felt amazing! Great color for my pale-medium skin and I honestly can tell you I have never had a lip gloss,lipstick, lip conditioner or lip balm work as well as this one! Worth every PENNY! please ladies if you want instant conditioned plumped beautiful lips go get this stuff right away!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by juliastockholm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in pink and a peachy color (peach?) and I love both of them. I use them as good as every day, and love how they stay on. Unlike other glosses, I do not need to constantly reapply.

I find the smell a bit too much sometimes, but most of the time I don't even notice it.

I wish I could recommend these to anyone, but your natural lip color really plays a part here. I hsve friends that cannot wear this as it makes their lips look as if covered in glue.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by tinkeli

This is a must have for me, I always have to have this in my handbag! So easy and effortless, yet gives your lips a finished, perfect look. I have very dry lips but this I can apply without using a lip balm first, and this even ends up softening chapped lips.
I own each of the colors available, but if I would have to choose one, the Rose Shimmer would be the ultimate favorite!