Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I picked up a couple of Maybelline mascaras and this was the one I liked the most. I like that the brush isn't as thick as the other mascaras, so you don't accidentally clump your lashes together. I think this looks really nice when you want to apply a bit of mascara to blend in when you put falsies on. It also looks beautiful without falsies. It's cheap and works good so I can't complain! I would buy it again for sure.

I can really recommend this mascara! It doesn´t do much about the lenght on my lashes, but since i have quite long lashes i don´t mind. It doesn´t clump and it´s easy to apply and also easy to remove. It lasts all day (soccer practice and school). Before applying the mascara i am always powdering my lashes with a powder. If I don´t do this the curls won´t hold all day. Totally worth the money and i´ll repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this mascara! It may not be able to give you volume, but it definitely lengthens your lashes which is what happened for me. I get compliments from my friends ALL the time saying how I have a lot of lashes and how long they are and them saying how theirs need to be like mine! For the price ($6-$7), it's definitely worth it! If you're looking for mascara that'll give you volume, instead try the L'oreal Carbon Black Waterproof (or regular) Mascara. Now that is something your lashes would like ;)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

love this mascara for an everyday use or to go over other mascara that has clumped

My shade: soft brown

Pros: Doesn't cake up, makes my eyelashes stand out without over-dramatizing them (if that is what you're going for), friendly price.

Mids: I have not compared this with other mascaras. BUT, I like this product enough that I haven't wanted to try any others.

Cons: After a while it rubs/bleeds down to underneath your bottom lashes (whether to originally applied to your bottom lashes or not), and makes your eyes look dark/tired/messy. Gotta wipe it off to look fresh again.

What would push me to a 5/5: If it didn't rub off onto my under-eye area.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Although this mascara is affordable, it under performs relative to other drugstore mascaras at a similar price. It neither lengthens nor volumizes, and doesn't hold a curl.

I honestly think this product is great for its price. It's been my favorite for a while and it works really well on my eyelashes. I really really like it!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this mascara because of all the raves, but I must say that it is just average. If you are like me and have stubborn and short lashes, you're better off with Colosal mascara by Maybelline or Hypnose Drama by Lancome. I do not recommend this and I will not purchase again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

It gives you really long and black lashes, but if you are looking for volume this is not your mascara.
It doesnt clump and you can put a lot of layers on without getting the separate eyelashes efect
The only problem i notice was that it smudge very easily,

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is an alright mascara. It wouldnt be bad if I bought it for a dollar. It just gets clumpy and nasty really fast. Not at all worth it

Popular Mascaras