July 23, 2014 | 1286 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Slone07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Um...no thanks. I love natural looking, clump free mascara. This is not, nor has it ever been, one of those mascaras for me. Every year or so, I buy this because it's so popular, convinced it's going to work for me, but no. Every year, it goes into the trash can. I'm done.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2014 6:55:00 AM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

I have the one with the pink rubber applicater and I like how it gets thinner at the end so its easier to apply to the inner lashes. I think it works pretty good but it does start to clump quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by beautytipssempre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Is my favorite. Sorry about my english:-(...But yes, Its my favorite of all. After 2 months that I wear careprost(eyelashes growth) and my Maybeline mascara, my eyelashes looking AMAZING.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by 77pink

Im honestly not sure what the hype is with this mascara. Smudged all over, did nothing for my lashes. I actually think they looked worse with it on. One lippie for good price. Thats the only pro I can think of.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by annap888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Price and packaging is great.

However the product is horrible. Did absolutely NOTHING for my lashes - and my lashes are usually very easy to please.

Personally this was a waste of money, even if it's cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by AprilShowas123

One of the best of all time.. For the value it's my number one pick. My top favorites are DiorShow & Chanel Inimitible but this is up there because it's so amazing. Lasts forever, clump free smooth applicTion, does the jobs & has dark enough pigment to add tons of volume if you layer it. Great buy

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I only use this mascara on my bottom lashes. My bottom lashes are very tiny and I used to get mascara all over my skin when trying to apply mascara with bigger brushes. This brush is tiny enough that I can make them look longer without getting the mascara everywhere. So for that, I'll give it 5 lippies and will continue to purchase it. However, I'm definitely sticking with my HG Maybelline's full n soft mascara when doing my upper lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Katebbug

This was my very first mascara and I loved it!!! I used it for like a year almost and it never gave out! I totally Love this product and would buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by WorthlessWonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This mascara is not that great. It's good enough if you already have long lashes naturally and you just want to colour them darker and get them a little thicker, but it does absolutely nothing for length or curl.

I personally found this mascara a bit too hard after drying, though it wasn't nearly as bad as the Maybelline Volume XXL waterproof. I have blond eyelashes naturally and this really did colour them darker, but it didn't do much for them otherwise. The brown shade in which this mascara comes is really lovely though.

No, I guess Maybelline mascara's are just not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by hapticmotion

I already have visible lashes, so with that pretense, this straightened out my already there lashes and made things worse. I was better off just not adding anything to them! So if you're someone with no visible lashes, I can't imagine what it would NOT do for you! D: