Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

on 3/3/2015 1:32:00 AM

Panda eyes within seconds! I actually gasped in horror when I first put this on. It looked like I had one giant monolash -- and it quickly spread to the rest of my eye area. So many better drugstore mascaras out there for the same price.

on 3/2/2015 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Don't understand the hype behind this mascara. It's wet and smudges easily. The pink and green packaging indicates maybe it's for a teenager. It's cheap and available in any drugstore. Would not repurchase.

on 2/23/2015 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Over-hyped and complete rubbish. I liked this product when I was thirteen and had no idea what to do with mascara. Ten year later, I can not figure out WHY this product still remains as popular as it is now. The formula is very wet. It does absolutely nothing in the way of enhancing eyes at all (no length, volume, etc). It really does give the effect of spider-y lashes (how scary and unattractive). It clumps very easily. The only good thing I can say about this product is that it does not really smell and it is very pigmented. Honestly, I have no idea why this has a cult following....

on 2/21/2015 1:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Unfotunatly, I did not like this at all. This seemed overly watery to me and I could not build it up at all. I think this would be good if you are of very young age and are looking to color your lashes, or if you have blonde eyelashes and are wanting to color them, but if you're looking for a mascara and bolder lashes; I say skip it.

on 2/18/2015 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This was terrible then and it's terrible now. The most recognisable worst mascara in the world does not make it the best. I had my make up don't by some of the best make up artists in the world from 1992 - 2012 and not one EVER used this on me. It might have been good in the early 80's, but please. Today, it's just a joke.

on 2/17/2015 7:18:00 PM

This mascara belongs in the 80s when spidery lashes were okay. I mean it works but it makes my lashes go every which way instead of looking uniform

on 2/12/2015 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I swear by this mascara and whenever I use others, I always just come back to this one!

on 2/9/2015 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I can't for the life of me figure out why this is so popular. Perhaps it's driven by the industry propaganda machine. This is a wet formula which left me with stuck together lashes. I ended up with like three lashes on one eye and maybe four on the other. No volume and minimal length and runs like anything. Never again.

on 2/9/2015 2:18:00 PM

I really don't like this mascara.Does nothing for my eyelashes.waste of money

on 2/9/2015 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am surprised at the lowish rating of this mascara. As a mascara junkie I am constantly buying and trying new mascara's and I have to say this is a great mascara!

Firstly, the packaging is cute and girly, with the wand being super easy to use. Secondly the price is something you cannot go past, super cheap, usually able to find it for $10 or under.

However this mascara I find, is more for day time wear. It provides a nice tint for the eyelashes and is clump free, however I find myself reaching for other mascara's for nights as I want more volume and greater length at this time.

I definitely recommend for those wanting darker, slightly longer but natural looking lashes. You won't go wrong'