March 1, 2015 | 2035 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 6:52:00 PM More reviews by hburback1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i never had a problem with this mascara, i like it, easy to clean up, does take a few min to dry but thats with most mascaras. my mom and my grandma used this one for years and they always bought this pertictular mascara too and like it

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2015 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Chelsannah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is OK, I don't think it's anything special at all. It's incredibly easy for it to smudge and go everywhere as well as it being clumpy, however it does create a 'natural' look so to say. I do find that throughout the day the mascara flakes off which is very annoying...

I would recommend this mascara if you're wearing it for a short period of time, I guess... apart from that I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2015 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Lrx9068

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this mascara because it's really natural and makes my lashes look great. If you like a little more of a dramatic effect this is probably not the product for you though

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2015 3:18:00 AM More reviews by daffodil49

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this product is a long running joke of some sort. I actually cannot believe that Maybelline persisted with this tube of crap for as long as they have. People must be buying this in large numbers for Maybelline to keep it on the shelves, but for the life of me, I just don't know who would purchase this!

I tried it years ago when all the models kept saying that it was their go to mascara. This was obviously a subtle advertising campaign because no model would ever use the stuff. It goes on really wet, the brush is tiny and it smears and smudges almost immediately. Stupidly, I gave it another go recently when there was a massive sale of the blue shade at one of our department stores. Same crappy mascara. I have learned my lesson and would never purchase this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2015 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Casiopeea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I repurchased this a few times since I started using make-up (since I was 13) . I've mostly repurchased it because of the super cute packaging. I think it's an OK product. It's not amazing but not bad. The brush is small and can reach all lashes, the formula is a little on the wet side but I don't mind that at all. If I apply many coats I can create a dramatic look, but it does take some time working up the layers. It's alright if you are not looking for super volumised, long, thick, curved lashes, but rather a more toned down look. Personally I now like super "va-va-voom" lashes so I don't think I will repurchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2015 4:18:00 PM More reviews by msdivamodel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At one point this mascara was a drugstore favorite of mine. It was great , i had fairly long lashes and this lengthened and volumized. But that was before , i tried using it again but think maybe the formula has changed because this is horrible now it clumped and transferred and didn't last. I gave it a three however because when t did work or me t was great but i don't know what happened , it's crap now.

MAC NW43 TO NC45 FOR REFERENCE

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2015 8:50:00 PM More reviews by WendyLS1119

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have one of these sitting brand new and used once in my make up bag along with all of the other mascaras that transfer to your upper eyelid if you dare to wear them longer than 4 hours and don't like to use waterproof for the sake of your precious eyelashes.

Even NYC brand mascaras wear better than Loreal and Maybelline do. They are the worst. Great Lash is an old brand that was always known for being "simple and great", but apparently they don't mean for people who get up early in the morning and go to work all day and don't have time to constantly wipe the runny mascara off their eyelids and retouch their make up.

There are tons of amazing mascaras that don't clump, run, or transfer, are good for sensitive eyes AND don't have to be "waterproof" to be resistant to a 12 or 14 hour day of wear. Maybelline's Great Lash is never going to be one of them.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2015 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Klgirv

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Flaked & wore of.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So this is one of those cult beauty products.. i am kind of on the fence about this one, there are a few good abd bad things. Good things... small brush and it is not clumpy.. you can add a few coats without clumping. Bad things... its not very thickening or lengthening.. this can be good or bad.. because it looks more natural than other mascaras. However i think better than sex is better.. makes lashes thicker and longer (but more clumpy).

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by CayleyJay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this for my bottom lashes, that's all it's good for