July 28, 2014 | 1828 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by bettybear135

For an Asian with no lashes, this mascara gives me zero length, and zero volume. But it's not like I can throw it away after just buying it, so this is what I did to make it work: 1) use a clean mascara wand( it doenst have to be big) The one I used is from the sample mascara I got from sephora's free beauty gift set. Don't use the wand that comes with the mascara,, it sucks like poooo. 2) take a gel liner and put it on your clean mascara wand. Gel liner usually has wax in them, which gives gives more length and helps to keep your lashes stay curled. 3) apply the gel liner on your lashes, than using the same wand, apply the actual mascara and BAM it looks so fab. And best of all? It's easy and actually keeps the curl stay in place. I can't use any other mascara for this technique becuz other mascaras contains more wax in them. I think having such a simple and cheap mascara allows people to use their imaginations to find different ways to use the mascara. Another method is to put corn starch on your lashes after applying the first coat( before it dries). Than you can apply the mascara again to cover the whiteness.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Jenny221

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice packaging, but that's it. I actually made an account to tell everyone how I hated it!! Maybelline, please do your work next time!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Slone07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Um...no thanks. I love natural looking, clump free mascara. This is not, nor has it ever been, one of those mascaras for me. Every year or so, I buy this because it's so popular, convinced it's going to work for me, but no. Every year, it goes into the trash can. I'm done.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2014 6:55:00 AM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

I have the one with the pink rubber applicater and I like how it gets thinner at the end so its easier to apply to the inner lashes. I think it works pretty good but it does start to clump quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by beautytipssempre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Is my favorite. Sorry about my english:-(...But yes, Its my favorite of all. After 2 months that I wear careprost(eyelashes growth) and my Maybeline mascara, my eyelashes looking AMAZING.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by 77pink

Im honestly not sure what the hype is with this mascara. Smudged all over, did nothing for my lashes. I actually think they looked worse with it on. One lippie for good price. Thats the only pro I can think of.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by annap888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Price and packaging is great.

However the product is horrible. Did absolutely NOTHING for my lashes - and my lashes are usually very easy to please.

Personally this was a waste of money, even if it's cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by AprilShowas123

One of the best of all time.. For the value it's my number one pick. My top favorites are DiorShow & Chanel Inimitible but this is up there because it's so amazing. Lasts forever, clump free smooth applicTion, does the jobs & has dark enough pigment to add tons of volume if you layer it. Great buy

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I only use this mascara on my bottom lashes. My bottom lashes are very tiny and I used to get mascara all over my skin when trying to apply mascara with bigger brushes. This brush is tiny enough that I can make them look longer without getting the mascara everywhere. So for that, I'll give it 5 lippies and will continue to purchase it. However, I'm definitely sticking with my HG Maybelline's full n soft mascara when doing my upper lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Katebbug

This was my very first mascara and I loved it!!! I used it for like a year almost and it never gave out! I totally Love this product and would buy it again.