October 2, 2014 | 1629 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by bonnyanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased this and find it a good general black mascara. It can tend to be a little clumpy, as I've found other Maybelline mascaras to be too, but it's not too bad. This is a good general wear mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Puddien

This product looks pretty and efficient, however shame the same couldn't be said for my eyelashes!
They appeared clumpy and horrible.
Would not reccomend.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Kateomack

I bought this product because so many bloggers and celebs swear by it. I was immensely disappointed by the quality of the product. It was very clumpy and it did not make my lashes look much longer. This is probably the worst mascara I've ever tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by annaa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Horrible. Just stay away from this. I have had this numerous of times during my 18 years hoping it would get better, but it didn't.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by kayleerace11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Although it has cute packaging and has a great price, it goes on beautifully, but then it just... wears off? Definitely not the type of mascara you would put on for a full day out shopping, however you could wear it if you only needed to take a photo or something like that.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I do not care for this mascara but it is nostalgic. Remembering this in my mothers makeup bag growing up. I wish they would improve the formula. It is very liquid and makes a mess easily. It also does not do much to enhance the lashes. It will darken them a bit and define them but do not expect length or volume. I do not think this is the worst out there but nothing to write home about.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by akPhilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've never understood why people seem to love this mascara or how it's been the #1 selling mascara of all time, especially with all the options of recent years. First off, the formula seems gloopy & seemed to make my lashes clump. It also didn't do much for them other than darken them, which I guess helps a little, but it didn't make them look thicker or longer. I really dislike the brush too-it's very tiny, & often times I like small, thin brushes, especially for my lower lashes, but the bristles are very widely spaced & are in a sort of strange spiral formation so it doesn't seem to grip all the lashes. I realize they do make a version with a larger brush, but if it's just a larger version of the same brush I don't think that would help, plus either way I don't like the formula

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by msunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised people don't like this mascara!! I have tried many mascara's but this is my favourite !! It's not clumpy, its easy to apply and it gives me great volume!! I suppose it may work on me because I already have long lashes but who knows!! Love it and I hope it's never discontinued !!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by soella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This was the first mascara I ever used, when I was around thirteen. I didn't understand makeup, I kind of just assumed all mascaras were kind of some same. After all, how much could a little wand and forumla differ from the rest? Well I used this and wasn't impressed, I almost thought it made them look worse. It made my long lashes look stumpy, clumpy and flat. The fall out of this product was ridiculous. Being a naive 13 year old, I just figured this was how mascara worked. In total I have probably bought this mascara a few times until I just ditched it all together. I looked better without it to be honest.

Fast forward a few years later and I realised it was THIS mascara that prevented me from discovering the other great ones out there. For the value of this mascara, it is an absolute rip off. You could buy any other mascara and it would be significantly better. It's such a shame because I absolutely love other maybelline mascaras, but this one is utter trash. Why do people even buy this stuff?

Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal is 10x better than this garbage.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Belleanna

This product was awful for me, which was very disappointing. This smudged all over my face within an hour, and it's burned my eyes. It's also broke my lashes, which made me very upset, and it made my lashes stick together horribly. I didn't think it was possible for mascara to make your eyelashes worse! If you are looking for a great masacara for a good price, try cover girls lash last fusion. Hope this helps!