Neutrogena Body Lotion

4.6

on 4/1/2004 9:32:00 PM

One of the best body lotions out there; smells heavenly too. Moisturizes dry skin beautifully without too much emollient properties. Love the pump style bottle, very cute and practical. This is just one more example of Neutrogena's quality and fine products.

on 3/29/2004 10:40:00 AM

I only use this in the summer, I need something more moisturizing in the winter. This lotion is light, smells good, and absorbs well. I donít know if Iíll buy it again because itís nothing special and I kind of like getting the more scented lotions from one of those bath & body specialty stores

on 3/13/2004 10:19:00 PM

This is my fav body lotion. I keep the big pump bottle in my bathroom. It absorbs quickly and the scent is very mild. It is very light and not greasy at all. A staple for me.

on 1/4/2004 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite summer body lotion. It has the same lovely scent as the body oil, only lighter. It contains just enough oil to leave a nice sheen, however it takes a few minutes to absorb.

This lotion is a little too light and oily for the winter or for extra dry skin, but for the summer, it's great. Fill a travel bottle and reapply often.

I got my last bottle at Target -- the huge 32 oz bottle for $10! continued >>

on 11/17/2003 7:35:00 PM

very sheer and silky smooth on body...not at all sticky or greasy! takes a few seconds to absorb, which is okay if applying to body, but bad if applying to hands

on 5/25/2003 2:36:00 PM

I got the body lotion in the "light sesame formula"...I like the smell and it does a great job of softening the skin. It has sesame oil in the lotion...the only drawback is that it takes a while for it to all soak in so you feel kind of greasy for awhile.

on 4/24/2003 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I realy like this lotion, i use it every day, nice light clean smell. I'M on my second bottle and I've never used a full bottle of any lotion before.

on 2/21/2003 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a great product. I love the smell, the feel of the lotion, and the packaging.

My only complaint is that I wish it were a little thicker. Regardless, this is a staple in my bathroom.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

i like how as soon as i put this on my skin, it feels like it's drinking this up. very quenching! plus, it's lightweight and has a pretty scent to it. since it's not strong enough to rival my perfumes i don't mind in the slightest. it moisturizes pretty well too :)

on 1/25/2003 6:39:00 AM

Adore this lotion. It works well for me both in the summer & winter since I live in a very dry climate. Absorbs quickly and keeps my skin soft & hydrated. The scent is pleasant but could be improved upon.