July 28, 2014 | 1265 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by gloriamae

I LOVE this product! I use it every night after removing my makeup with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I don't think it's bad that I use it every night because the beads in the scrub are not harsh at all! I really feel it helps get any extra makeup off of my face. I have very acne prone skin and this scrub has helped my acne SOOO much! I couldn't be more pleased:)

**I do not use this in the morning I use the cleanser from the same line**

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Ravishingx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

- Smells divine!
- Good size / amount of granules
- Used 1-2x a week after multiple days of wearing makeup where the next day I plan to wear no makeup
- Makes my skin smoother and more healthy looking
- In conjunction w/ my other products it is helping me get rid of my acne with more success than ever
- Worth a try!!
- Will repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Bermygirl1206

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

There's two good things about this product: It smells amazing, like cucumber; and two, it exfoliates nicely. But that's it. It dries out my skin, and after I rinse it off, it feels as if there's still a film on my face.

Dislike greatly.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by amyyyd

i have really oily skin, and i started breaking out really bad on my forehead and the side of my face, and i came across this at target. i use neutrogena healthy skin liquid foundation (oil free), and it works really well which is why i tried this product. But, i've been using this face wash once or twice a day for about a month and i haven't noticed a difference other than my face is softer and feels more fresh after i use it. Though my niece says she noticed a difference acne wise, i still haven't notice anything! i'm going to keep using it until it runs out though, and see what happens. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by cia_agent86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just bought this, I really like the texture. I have been suffering from stress related breakouts so I decided to give this a try. I used an Olay makeup removing cloth then hopped in the shower. It was weird because not only did it exfoliate well, the 'tingling' everyone describes really felt more like 'burning' for me! I just chalk that up to my retin-A usage.. So far so good! In 2-3 days my skin stopped breaking out and the lil bumps I had (and one cyst!) are shrinking and one are gone. I use my Olay moisturizer after this to counter any dryness. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Lizzieloveslipgloss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Use this post workout for neck, chest and back. Don't use it on my face but love it for the body.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently came crawling back to this scrub. I had used it faithfully for many years, but stopped after I noticed that everything else with salicylic acid in it broke me out. I don't know what's different about this product exactly (perhaps it's the salicylic/glycolic combo that works for me), but my skin really does look better -clearer and smoother - when I use this regularly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by pipinko550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Now I'm on my 3rd bottle of this stuff and just like it. It's very gentle, leaves my skin fresh and smooth, without drying out or breaking out it. My complexion reacts with some scrubs, but not at all with this. I can tell it helps remove pimples and blackheads. Smells very good, fresh and I'm satisfied with the ingredients, too. Totally recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by DarynEvy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this cleanser, I've repurchased several times! This is very gentle and works wonderfully!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by softballmari27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

this stuff is AMAZING!!!! i HAD really bad acne on my forehead, but after switching to this about 2 months ago, this cleared it up!!! im on my 3rd bottle! i origanly used the regular wash, but needed a little somethin extra, and this was it. i have oily skin a this takes the oil away for the day! of course i still have acne scars, but i out a little lemon juice and there starting to lighten up. very pleased. my hg skin care product. the smell isnt that bad either. it smells like a spa to me haha. would reccomend to anyone with comibation/oily-oily skin. dry skinned girls ... id recommend the pink grapefruit cleanser or wash(as the scrub will make ur skin irritated).... works amazing for all my friends who have dry skin. sensitive skin girls.. id recomend the redness cleanser or wash also by neutrogena. really works on my cousin who was super super sensitive skin!