Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche

4.2

on 12/31/2012 3:51:00 PM

I usually dislike Chanel perfumes, but this is an exception, it smells nothing like that the rest. It is a sophisticated, spicy scent, seductively light, crisp, fresh and alluring, with notes of lemon blossom, citrus, hyacinth, jasmine and white musk. It has great staying power on most people too!

on 12/25/2012 4:43:00 AM

BEST SCENT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. i absolutely love it. im half way through my second bottle right now. whenever i wear this i get compliments on how i smell from everyone, even strangers sometimes (weird..) but the smell is honestly indescribable. hands down best scent i have ever smelled.

on 12/14/2012 1:48:00 PM

it's quite a lovely scent, I would use it more during the summer, it's just bright and happy.

on 12/11/2012 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

On the hunt for a daytime everyday scent, Chance Eau Fraiche initially did not appeal to me. I figured it would be very sharp and green, and many reviews stated it is very masculine or unisex. I wore the original Chance for some time and though I liked it, it was very lemony and sharp on me - and didn't have much depth. But I've found that I really like most of Chanel's scents, so I thought I'd try it.

The initial burst of lemon and cedar is very sharp and bright - I can completely agree with reviews that the initial notes are unisex - reminds me of CK One and the original Chance. However, the drydown is amazing and Eau Fraiche has all the depth and nuances that I'd hoped for with the original. I get jasmine and pepper mid-way through, and then lovely spice, creamy white flowers and iris. As a sucker for iris, I'll be repurchasing this whenever I get through this big bottle.

Excellent staying power and moderate sillage. Very appropriate for the workplace, but I'll probably be wearing this day and night.

Highly recommended. It can seem overbearing at first, but about 10-20 minutes into wearing it, I completely adored it. A gorgeous, sophisticated scent - don't let the simplistic packaging fool you.

on 11/17/2012 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche is a bright, sparkling, citrusy scent. Upon first application it's very sharp and tart. However, once it settles on my skin it gets much smoother and dries down to a fresh, powdery musk. In the dry down it still remains very fresh, green and fruity. For such a fresh scent the lasting power is remarkably long, similarly to my other Chanel fragrances, Coco Noir and Coco Mademoiselle. This scent is suggested and marketed for springtime wear, but I will wear it year round. It's a great clean scent for that just out of the shower smell and would work well in the office. I recommend.

on 11/1/2012 6:12:00 AM

This is my go to summer fragrance for days where it is humid, sticky and hot but I still want to smell lovely.
I know a lot of people love Davidoff's Cool Water or Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, but those two lasting power has nothing on Chanel's Chance.
The fragrant is not only fresh and easy to love but it stays on for over 7 hours when it's summer for me. Whilst the others, after about 3-4 hours everything all vanished.
Oh and mind you Chanel's Chance is not a Eau De Parfum, it is actually Eau De Toilette which really proves it is quite superior than the others.
After I finish this bottle, I am on the hunt to see if I could find any other summer fragrance to best Chance Eau Fraiche but I doubt it!

I don't have much to say about this other than that I think it smells fantastic and I always get compliments when I wear it. It's fresh, just like the name says, and it lasts, despite the fact that it's a EDT.

Charming

Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Love this scent but it does smell a little like a men's fragrance. For the price, I was hoping the scent lasted on me longer.

on 9/6/2012 8:02:00 AM

Another vote for smelling like men's after shave. It is fresh but too sharp and harsh and gives me headaches. Very disappointed. Used it only once and wonder how I'll finish those 100ml ;-)

Popular Fragrances