October 1, 2014 | 1567 users online

Body Scrubs - Tree Hut - Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by cassies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My all time favorite body scrub!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by TaylorHarpenau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm so in love with this scrub! I love how rough it is, I can really feel it exfoliating my skin unlike other "scrubs" that feel like you're just rubbing greasy beads on yourself. I just bought my fourth tub of this and will buy it again and again. It also smells wonderful, like dessert.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this! It smells delicious and gives a good scrubbing without irritating my skin or leaving an oily residue behind. It made my skin feel very soft and brighter, especially on my legs and feet where my skin is drier. Also helps as a prep for skin before shaving, self-tanning, or waxing. I wish this came in a squeeze tube instead of a jar. I step away from the shower head and apply. When I am finished exfoliating, I just step back into the shower and rinse. The best thing I like about it is how affordable this is. I think I paid around six dollars for mine at Walmart which is a bargain since this feels like it should be worth more. I definitely want to try other scents, but so far this is my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by ohudsono

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing! I really enjoy the smell and it leaves my legs soft and hydrated. I don't mind the oily feeling because it is absorbed quickly after drying off. I do not need lotion after using it. Also, the sugar melts and will not clog your drain.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by wynterskyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on whim at a cvs in key west in hopes of exfoliating my skin for an even better tan and I just didnt like it the smell was bad and the beads in the scrub got stuck in my shoulders I had to spend 2 hours picking them out with tweezers it wasodd I prefer sugar olive oil and lavender oil a quick easy diy scrub makes skin soo soft

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by lipstickshells

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm torn on how to rate this product. I bought it on a whim at WalMart after seeing the awesome reviews. It is CHEAP, tons of product, great ingredients, and I like the packaging. No, it isn't the most sanitary, but it looks pretty in my bathroom and really... if it were in a tube, I'm sure there wouldn't be nearly as much in it. I have cheap, disposable restaurant ramekins in my bathroom, so I just scoop what I need out of it and take that with me to the shower. Problem solved. SO! Like another reviewer said, you have to get wet, drip dry, scrub, rinse off. It smells amazing and it's a nice novelty item so I will repurchase. I gave it three stars because my daily routine of grapeseed oil before the shower plus exfoliating with a washcloth gives better results for me and doesn't require me to stand freezing in the shower. This will probably just be broken out every week or two for pampering simply for the smell and experience.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not a doctor and these claims are just my opinion. This scrub is probably my most favored anti-depressant. This is better than Wellbutrin, imo and cheaper too lol. The smell of this really transports my normally miserable self into a smiling fool. I can't help but take long sniffs of my skin after I use this. I smile in pure delight after each sniff. Ahhhhhh Ooooohhhhh Eeeeeeeeee so soothing. I get all giddy just thinking about this scrub. The performance of this scrub is pretty impressive too. I have dry rough skin especially on my upper thighs and upper arms. This scrub really makes my skin so smooth and soft. The texture is like chocolate pudding with small granules that scrub off that nasty layer of dry skin leaving you with glowing smooth soft skin.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 3:58:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Discovered this product on MUA and the many rave reviews convinced me to purchase. It's available at Walmart for under $6 and you get a TON of product! The smell reminds me of an exotic vacation, very edible and coconut-chocolate smelling! I find it works very well as an exfoliant without over drying skin or causing irritation. It leaves my body smooth and never greasy, as some scrubs leave such a heavy residue. My only gripe is the packaging- it's not sanitary and water gets into it easily while opened and dilutes your product. I'd prefer a squeeze tube package or at least a scoop to dispense the product because its a pain to dispense with your hands.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic product. Not too oily, yet still moisturizing. Everything I want in a scrub and super reasonably priced to boot. A little more strongly sweet scented than what I normally prefer, but that scent fades quickly and doesn't follow me around for hours after I rinse it off. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Coronet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Smells great and exfoliates well. It's a sugar-based scrub so I usually take a shower first to soften up my skin and turn off the shower and let myself drip off a bit before scrubbing myself down. If you're soaking wet the scrub will instantly dissolve, so make sure your skin isn't soaking wet otherwise it won't work. This smells so good and leaves a light fragrance on you for a few hours afterward. I will repurchase it.