Make Up For Ever Lipstick (All shades)

on 12/18/2008 12:48:00 AM

LOVE this product! i bought in #505,and it matches my skintone so well..though it's matte,but doesn't dry my lips,not like my MAC lipstick. Will repurchase another color!

on 11/13/2008 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I too have this in 213, a grey pink. I love this. It goes on creamy and lasts for a long time. This color is perfect with smoky eyes. My only gripe with MUFE lipsticks is the cheap packaging. It screws itself up in my makeup bag all the time and just feels flimsy. A+ product otherwise.

i had been looking for a good hot pink lipstick for awhile. i bought shade 203, and it's exactly the color i was wanting.
it is a great quality lipstick. it goes on smooth and is fairly long wearing. you do have to reapply after eating, and i notice that it kind of flakes off onto my food/eating utensils.
i usually wear it over a chapstick just to keep a little extra moisture and give it a little bit of a shine since it is VERY matte.
i've never really liked the way lipstick looked on me, so this is the first lipstick i've bought for myself since i can remember, and i am really happy with it.
great results! really good feel. would definitely buy more!

on 5/23/2008 10:52:00 AM

I have this in 420 (the first one I bought) and purchase 424 yesterday at Sephora. These are both great. They go on very silky and are a bit on the dry side, but you can easily put on a clear gloss. The tube is big enough so I don't have to dig around in my purse to find it. I think I paid $18 at Sephora, which is still less than most department store lipsticks. The ONLY thing I will say about both the colors that I bought is that they both are a bit darker on me than they are in the tube. That is probably just "me" becuase I have no pigment in my lips so most lipsticks tend to look brighter on me than they might on someone else. All in all, this is a keeper and I'm sure I will go back and buy a few more shades.

on 2/13/2008 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great, creamy lipstick. I have three shades. Two of them-a nude and 420 are repurchases. The quality is up there with Chanel but the price is not. If you like rich and creamy this is it.

on 7/6/2007 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Rouge Art Intense no 24 color. I bought this trying to achieve a crtain look and it dissapointed. It's way too creamy and no matter how much lip liner you put on it'll remove it the minute you press your lips together.This isn;t my preferenc and i wouldn;t buy it again but it's probably great for people with very dry lips. I admit I tried it after having used Rimmel lasting finish lipstick in color 202 Crush which is pretty much a similar color. Rimmel blows it away for the way it lasts, it creamyness not greasy like this MUFE brand. It's also cheaper as you can buy it in the drug store.

on 7/3/2007 9:42:00 AM

I have this in 420, a kind of brownish rose, one of those mlbb shades. I have a hard time with lipsticks in that most of them either don't last over thirty minutes or they make my lips very flakey after a couple of days of wear. This is the first lipstick that I have almost used up completely, and I will purchase again. I plan to buy more colors as soon as I can make it back to Sephora.

I got this lipstick in T49. It is a pigmented plummy red and a very flattering shade. I got compliments on it immediately. The scent takes a bit of getting used to, as it is a a floral perfumey type scent, but it does fade. Packaging is very pretty, simple sleek black tube.

on 1/28/2007 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this lipstick in #213. I'd call it a really pretty ashes-of-roses shade
of pink. This one works very well on me when I want an understated lip. (which is most of the time). Works well with my pale compexion.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

Picked this up at Sephora yesterday in number 213. Love it! On the site it is called Pastel Grey Pink and described as cream putty pink. Great shade to wear over other colors to enlarge my small lips. LOVE!! UPDATE: Decided this makes me look dead and washed out, would be great for younger ladies. I returned but will purchase another shade.

Popular Lipsticks