September 18, 2014 | 1329 users online

Lipstick - Make Up For Ever - Lipstick (All shades)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 8:43:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love their lipsticks! I have 3 and my fave is the 202. I cant find it on sephora online anymore but I bought it there like 2 months ago.
The colors are sooooo pigmented! Of course, coming from a theatrical brand of makeup we should expect this but I was still so in awe.
It smells very lipstick-y (you'll understand what I mean once you've smelled it, haha)

great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2008 12:48:00 AM More reviews by anggia

LOVE this product! i bought in #505,and it matches my skintone so well..though it's matte,but doesn't dry my lips,not like my MAC lipstick. Will repurchase another color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 8:54:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I too have this in 213, a grey pink. I love this. It goes on creamy and lasts for a long time. This color is perfect with smoky eyes. My only gripe with MUFE lipsticks is the cheap packaging. It screws itself up in my makeup bag all the time and just feels flimsy. A+ product otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2008 4:43:00 PM More reviews by dyinggiraffe

i had been looking for a good hot pink lipstick for awhile. i bought shade 203, and it's exactly the color i was wanting.
it is a great quality lipstick. it goes on smooth and is fairly long wearing. you do have to reapply after eating, and i notice that it kind of flakes off onto my food/eating utensils.
i usually wear it over a chapstick just to keep a little extra moisture and give it a little bit of a shine since it is VERY matte.
i've never really liked the way lipstick looked on me, so this is the first lipstick i've bought for myself since i can remember, and i am really happy with it.
great results! really good feel. would definitely buy more!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2008 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Margie23a

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in 420 (the first one I bought) and purchase 424 yesterday at Sephora. These are both great. They go on very silky and are a bit on the dry side, but you can easily put on a clear gloss. The tube is big enough so I don't have to dig around in my purse to find it. I think I paid $18 at Sephora, which is still less than most department store lipsticks. The ONLY thing I will say about both the colors that I bought is that they both are a bit darker on me than they are in the tube. That is probably just "me" becuase I have no pigment in my lips so most lipsticks tend to look brighter on me than they might on someone else. All in all, this is a keeper and I'm sure I will go back and buy a few more shades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2008 3:31:00 AM More reviews by Kuuipogal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great, creamy lipstick. I have three shades. Two of them-a nude and 420 are repurchases. The quality is up there with Chanel but the price is not. If you like rich and creamy this is it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2007 1:02:00 AM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Rouge Art Intense no 24 color. I bought this trying to achieve a crtain look and it dissapointed. It's way too creamy and no matter how much lip liner you put on it'll remove it the minute you press your lips together.This isn;t my preferenc and i wouldn;t buy it again but it's probably great for people with very dry lips. I admit I tried it after having used Rimmel lasting finish lipstick in color 202 Crush which is pretty much a similar color. Rimmel blows it away for the way it lasts, it creamyness not greasy like this MUFE brand. It's also cheaper as you can buy it in the drug store.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2007 9:42:00 AM More reviews by hhmrsm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in 420, a kind of brownish rose, one of those mlbb shades. I have a hard time with lipsticks in that most of them either don't last over thirty minutes or they make my lips very flakey after a couple of days of wear. This is the first lipstick that I have almost used up completely, and I will purchase again. I plan to buy more colors as soon as I can make it back to Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2007 3:31:00 PM More reviews by dropsofJupiter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this lipstick in T49. It is a pigmented plummy red and a very flattering shade. I got compliments on it immediately. The scent takes a bit of getting used to, as it is a a floral perfumey type scent, but it does fade. Packaging is very pretty, simple sleek black tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2007 2:22:00 PM More reviews by stace2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this lipstick in #213. I'd call it a really pretty ashes-of-roses shade
of pink. This one works very well on me when I want an understated lip. (which is most of the time). Works well with my pale compexion.