December 20, 2014 | 988 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Skin Firming & Toning Gel Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by cepauloar

Let's not forget that cellulite is a genetic and lifestyle thing. I have bought this product twice. The first time I didn't see a big difference but the second time I think it worked. I must say that I was also using Nivea firming body lotion as well and I started to swim and drank lots of water. So I guess that the change in my lifestyle was what made a difference. I would repurchase but maybe I'll move on to something better when I can spend more money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by ilurvemakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for over 6 months daily. I noticed no change up until about the 5th month, which is sloooow. While my ugly stretch marks are still visible behind my knees, after the 5th month mark they are slightly less visible. Nothing great really. I started using the Clarisonic body brush on the same area and have noticed a better result, my marks are not as indented which is great! I will continue to use this till it runs out. I use about a nickle size for each leg and have a ton left going on my 6th month mark. It has a nice scent to it as well. The consistency is nice, but leaves annoying tacky residue on the opening of the tube if you don't wipe it off (kind of gummy). The closing cap on mine broke, but it still closes just annoying to open now. I will not be buying this again. Going to stick to my clarisonic body brush instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by wildcatcutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always wanted to try this so I finally broke down and bought it at Target. I have used it for two or three months, rebuying it twice in hopes that it would help if I continued using it. I have some cellulite on my thighs and butt. I work out often, but my cellulite remains. It must be heredity, because i'm small but I still have the dreaded bumps and lumps. :( So I rubbed this on twice daily, and unfortunately, it's all still there! I've honestly had more success with jergens firming lotion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by mz_simmonz

I've been using this for about 5 months on and off. Honestly, nothing will really get rid of cellulite for good, you need to just work out and massage the area daily to achieve the best results. As for Nivea's product, it leaves my skin smooth and smelling nice. I don't mind using it as an all-over body lotion but it just takes awhile to fully absorb into the skin. I love the fact that it's a cool blue gel, it makes my skin feel dewy. Just wash your hands after applying because it leaves my fingers feeling slippery.

I got a full-size tube at an event so it was free for me. I checked the price of it online and honestly, I would not buy it, especially since it's a drugstore brand, there are other body moisturizers available for under $10. I didn't expect a miracle product, so I wasn't too disappointed with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by solto

I really like this product. If you mix the gym with this cream works really really good. Even I have noticed, when stopped the use, cellulites appears again.
Definitly I`ll purchase it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by GlamGirl80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

You know, I was conflicted as to whether or not to buy this product. I had heard some positive reviews, some negative. I figured, why not try it? I can't say that I am happy with the results. I don't feel like the cellulite has been getting better, and I have actually been loosing weight! I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but I would say this didn't really work for me.
However I did read that it works best to use this product with the pill that they have as well. Perhaps it only works if you do both at the same time.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Doesn't do ANYTHING. But i actually bought this thinking that it was for stretch marks for some odd dumb reason. Like when ever i read the word cellulite on the packaging for some reason i would think of stretch marks lol so i cant really comment on the cellulite healing power of this but i can say one thing it doesn't help with stretch marks lol. im such a tard X)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by andreacaracortada

I so hate this. I hate the smell. GOD. I hate the texture and everything about. it was cheap but if you think about it, for a product i won;t use it is a lot. it doesn't do anything either.ladies gym is unavoidable.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2010 2:56:00 PM More reviews by valerie_p

I bought this cream before my vacation and used it twice a day as directed for a month - No result at all! I have pictures from my previous vacation and new and there are no difference. I still use it now and then just because it is very nice moisturizer especially for hot days. The smell is trong but it goes away very fast, very well and fast absorbing and doesnot leave any oilly residue like other body lotions.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by RosieDee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

They say there is no "cure" for cellulite. And yes, this is true. But there ARE treatments and this is one of them. I am a thin Hispanic girl. But my upper thighs have always shown signs of cellulite under the skin (if I squeeze my leg, or sit a certain way). It runs in my family.

In the last year, I've seen the cellulite coming to the surface and becoming more noticeable. I'm taking immediate action. Ive been massaging my thighs every night. This has kept the cellulite from getting worse and maybe helped it a tiny bit but not much. I starting using this lotion just a week ago and already I feel the skin on my legs is much tighter. It also smells amazing!! I can pour it into a discrete bottle and my fiance thinks im just using a regular girly lotion.

Im not sure how this works, but it doesn't matter how...it just DOES. Im going to keep going at it. I imagine this is one of those "use forever to keep the results" but I'm alright with that because there is no cure for cellulite so I plan on fighting it all of my life. I give this full stars because I saw tighter skin in days and in a week im not noticing my cellulite as much. Im also doing some cardio exercises to help burn fat on my legs. When I feel that my cellulite is practically invisible, I will cut down on my use to two time a week. I hope that will be enough. This stuff isnt exactly cheap.