Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine

3.9

on 10/18/2009 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I am really surprised to see the mixed reviews on here. I bought this unsniffed (most of the time, that proves to be disasterous for me) and my first spritz, my hopes were dashed a bit. But....wait for it..........a few minutes later, I was in love! Incanto Shine is similar to DG Light Blue(one of my hg), however, it gets better. In addition to the Light Blue vibe, I detected candy, not the sickeningly sweet kind, and flowers. It instantly took me back to when I was a little girl. Playing in the sunshine, going to the fair, my first crush, you get the idea. This scent is the epitomy of girly-ness! This is such a young (and I mean that in the sense of feeling like a kid), fun and girly scent. This isn't like a fake candy note or cotton candy. Love this and it is now one of my HG scents! The staying power isn't that great. 3-4 hours at the most, and it is reminicent of the staying power of a body splash. That is the only reason I took a lippie off. The bottle is super pretty, but it's what's inside that will blow you away.

on 9/30/2009 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I stumbled on a bottle of this at TJ Maxx, a steal at 1.7 ounces for $19.99. I am very happy with this scent, as previously noted it is a fruity floral dominated by citrus top notes. It is lovely and fresh and completely work appropriate as it isn't the least bit overpowering. I agree, it is a mood enhancing fragrance, sunny and cheerful.

on 8/20/2009 9:48:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

got a large tester bottle for around $20 from an online perfume site. smells so good! like a girly cologne, very clean smelling ,i think this is the best of all the incanto perfumes!

on 8/13/2009 1:52:00 AM

My favorite perfume EVER!!I used to be obsessed with Juicy Couture,but ever since the SA at Sephora gave me a sample of this I have been hooked!!It has the most freshest smell ever,I cant help but keep spraying myself with it!Ofcourse the price is really high,I bought the 3oz one and it cost 70 bucks!Oh well,its well worth it to smell yummy:)

on 8/3/2009 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Sweet, fruity floral - main notes are passionfruit, pineapple, grapefruit & white exotic flowers. Light & pleasant & without the tooth-aching sweetness too many perfumes of this type have, this is kind of thing that's nice to wear during the summer or in a casual office. Unfortunately, it doesn't last long & there's nothing particularly unique about it (all the SF Incanto flankers are fairly similar). I used up my decant (from Nordstrom's if you are looking to try this) & would happily wear it if I was ever given a bottle, but its not the kind of thing I'll buy a full bottle of unless it were really inexpensive, mainly because there are other things that I'd rather spend the money on.

on 6/29/2009 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was an impulse buy from Winner's, it was in their sale bin. WOW am I ever happy I found it. What a beautiful scent, very light, great for daytime wear, it lasts quite a while, and it's not too overpowering. It just may be my new signature scent!

Fresh and sweet but light enough for daytime work wear. This is a flirty floral witha touch of fruit. Staying power is about 3-4 hours on me. Although this is my least favorite of Charms, Heaven and Shine, it is still everything I have come to expect from Ferragamo!

on 1/27/2009 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite perfume ever! I luckily stumbled upon it when I was at the store Ulta and it comes in a cute bottle which makes it look very rich, yet it is one of the most inexpensive perfumes I have come across. It has a sweet scent to it, yet (according to my sister) a hint of a cologne. It is not too strong to overbear you or others with. There really is nothing bad about the product so you should purchase as soon as you can!

on 1/26/2009 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My husband and I picked this out together and this is the one he liked the best. It's a sweet but very fresh smell and I get lots of compliments when wearing it. I sometimes spray some even on my days off just cuz it makes me happy! One thing tho, it tends to wear off during the day, but since it's not a strong smell I just spray some more on. It was dirt cheap too. It's the cheapest perfume I've bought and the one I like most. The bottle isn't really cute tho, so I took off one lippie.

on 10/31/2008 12:11:00 AM

I got this for my birthday and I really like it! It's fresh but a little musky as well. It's hard to describe, but try it out! Test it at a store first though, perfume reacts differently to different people.

Popular Fragrances