Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

C8-9 Isoparaffin, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polysilicone-6, Isododecane, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheral [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI, Chromium Hydroxide Green/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] 1111

on 9/7/2014 6:07:00 AM

the worst eyeliner I've tried. Not only does it take forever to dry, the consistency is sticky and it has an almost shiny finish (and how attractive is that?). Pigmentation is quite poor--it was streaky gray black at best. Worst of all, it reacted terribly with my skin and it started to burn after a few minutes post-application. Never again.

on 7/18/2014 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I could only tolerate using this once and giving it a single second chance.

Pros: Not just waterproof, but MU remover proof. This could come in handy I suppose, theoretically.

Cons: formula is very watery and takes FOREVER to dry. I always give my mascara a minute to set/dry before putting my glasses back on but this took way longer to dry than that. To the point where it just wouldn't dry and I couldn't leave the house for another 10 minutes because of how long it took to scrub it off after wiping off the wet part. Application is so troublesome it's not worth it to me.

Brush is painful to use also; I recommend using it on it's side to press the product against your last line if you absolutely must try this. But I don't recommend wasting even the few dollars that it costs.

on 7/17/2014 2:21:00 PM

First off, when I took this out of the box, there was this sticky mess all over the bottle...yuck. Second, this takes about an hour to dry...not pretty because it transfers to my eyelids. I don't have an hour every morning to wait on this to dry. Overall, not a good purchase and won't buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Very difficult to take off using eye makeup remover. Its also sticky and it sticks to my eyelashes, not the best feeling.

on 7/13/2014 8:35:00 AM

I love this liquid liner, it's really sticky though but it does stay on soooo well !! It's like $4.00 where i buy it from, so you can't beat the price, thumbs up !

I didnt like this eyeliner at all. I got it in black-brown and I was impressed by the cheap price. I absolutely love wet n wilds eyeshadows but this was horrible. The felt tip was rock hard and it was extremely difficult to apply. If you make a mistake it takes forever to undo and you end up ruining your eye makeup. It is also very sticky and if it gets on your eyelashes, they stick together, which makes your eyelashes come out when you try to take it off. Worst eyeliner I have ever used so far.

on 6/16/2014 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is the worst eyeliner I have ever tried. The application is horrible since the formula is so runny, the brush is hard, and it takes forever to dry. I have curly natural lashes, so when I apply the product to my eyelids, it would get all over my lashes too. I will have to say that the only thing good about this product is that it is in fact waterproof, but it's not worth it with all the mess that comes with it.

on 5/19/2014 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this stuff!!
At $2, you couldnt ask for more!
I put this on my top lid and it lasts all day long, never a smudge or crack.
I love that it has this kind of metallic sheen to it to keep it looking fresh.
My trick to getting this to come off is to use Pond's cold cream. Works like a charm!
These two are my HG products!

I have not tried a cat eye yet because I am afriad it wont come off easily if I mess up and then I would have to redo all of my makeup but HEY practice makes pefect!!
Alos, I have not tried this on my waterline.Not sure if that is a good idea.

on 5/15/2014 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The quality isn't that great. Almost impossible to take off!!

on 5/11/2014 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is honestly one of the best liquid eyeliners I've ever used. Believe it or not, it's the only one that's helped me master a cat eye. The formula is thick enough to where you have control of it, it goes on very black, and it truly is waterproof. The color remains opaque and uncracked on my oily lids until I remove it at night. And to those of you who have trouble with the applicator, maybe my method of applying this stuff will help! I start on the bottom lashline near the outer corner of my eye, following the natural curve and making a line going upwards until I think my wing is long enough. I then drag the eyeliner from the tip of that line I just made inwards to the inner corner of my eye, tapering as I go in. This forms the outline of the wing + the line. After that all I do is fill it in! Basically it's drawing your eyeliner on backwards, which is the only method I've found effective while using this product.