Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

C8-9 Isoparaffin, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polysilicone-6, Isododecane, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheral [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI, Chromium Hydroxide Green/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] 1111

on 5/15/2014 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The quality isn't that great. Almost impossible to take off!!

on 5/11/2014 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is honestly one of the best liquid eyeliners I've ever used. Believe it or not, it's the only one that's helped me master a cat eye. The formula is thick enough to where you have control of it, it goes on very black, and it truly is waterproof. The color remains opaque and uncracked on my oily lids until I remove it at night. And to those of you who have trouble with the applicator, maybe my method of applying this stuff will help! I start on the bottom lashline near the outer corner of my eye, following the natural curve and making a line going upwards until I think my wing is long enough. I then drag the eyeliner from the tip of that line I just made inwards to the inner corner of my eye, tapering as I go in. This forms the outline of the wing + the line. After that all I do is fill it in! Basically it's drawing your eyeliner on backwards, which is the only method I've found effective while using this product.

on 5/11/2014 8:38:00 PM

I use the Espresso color of this eyeliner and I've been using it for about 5 months now. I'm a bit new to liquid liners so it was difficult to get used to at first, but then once I got used to it, it went so down-hill! I loved it at first, because my brush stayed intact and I liked the color, but once I started upping the stakes (wings, etc) it completely turned on me! My brush turned to mush, which made it impossible to make a straight line. It was extremely frustrating, so I bought a second bottle, hoping I would get the great effects I got before, but I was dead wrong! The new brush I had was rock solid and was extremely painful to line my eye with. It was very sharp and I threw it away and used my other one. The brush is literally the worst part of this whole package, because i really do like the colors and how long it stays. It lasts me basically all day. The bad part of that, though, is if you make a mistake, it's very hard to get off. I need warm water, a tissue or q-tip, and a lot of soap to fix my mistakes, which adds a lot of extra time. Overall, I don't really advise anyone to buy this product if they're looking for a quick and easy go.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is good product if you just want use eyeliner to line your eyes "normaly". And this product is extreamely cheap and stay all day. So if you want good,cheap and all day- stay eyeliner buy this !

on 3/28/2014 2:04:00 PM

I was psyched to purchase this, but why do companies not use a felt tip or brush tip applicator sometimes? The tip is neither flexible now absorbent, so it feels like I have almost zero control of what I'm doing. Moreover, the tip is so hard I feel like I'm hurting my eyelids and I can't swipe the liner across--I have to sort of dab it, which doesn't make a perfect, smooth line and so it bothers me. You have to wait a minute for it to dry (which is no big deal) but it's weird because I can feel it sort of shrinking itself onto my lids. It's super black, which is great, but I just don't get the applicator.

on 3/15/2014 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I heard so many raves about this cheap but supposedly wonderful liner - but unfortunately it just didn't work for me. I have small, slightly hooded eyes so I wear eyeliner almost daily to enhance my lash line and eyes. I prefer softer black shades for everyday and an eyeliner which is capable of drawing a very thin line as I want it to look subtle.

My HG liner - high or low end - is definitely Physician's Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner & Serum, which has a beautiful fine, soft flexible tip and the actual pen is high-quality and made in Japan - it never goes on patchy and draws the perfect line every time, and lasts over 10 hours on my lids/eyes (very rare for me to find a liquid eyeliner I love and this stuff is amazing). It's perfect for subtle and bold looks. So I can't help but compare to the PF's. First the WnW did not last nor did it seem "waterproof". It smudged in less than an hour. Some flaked off my lids by noon. For me the worst part is the tip. The tip is scratchy, and sooo stiff which makes it difficult for me to create that subtle line above my lashes. And it applies patchy. The colour was pretty good - a rich, glossy black, though I had to go over the some areas 2-3 times. The consistency is very thin, almost watery and it sets in about 10 seconds. I tried using this with a different brush - which was ok, but the smudging and flaking still annoyed me - plus that is too much effort when my PF's is just perfect the way it is.

I won't repurchase this, but I do think it may be suitable for those with larger eyes, non-oily lids and more lid space who want a bolder inky black and don't mind the stiff tip.

on 3/15/2014 3:23:00 AM

The problem with this eyeliner is the brush that comes with it. It is difficult to apply, especially if you're a beginner like myself. The colour is great but as I am applying this eyeliner, alot of it sticks to my upper eyelashes and it's very hard to take off. I wouldn't buy this product again, unless they change the brush.

on 3/9/2014 10:56:00 PM

This thing sucks. The brush isn't that great but I don't mind using it if the formula is good, but.. the formula is terrible. The color looks great and is very black--helps to bring out my brown eyes. However, it's the transferring that pisses me off! Every time I blink I feel the tacky-like glue sticking to my upper lids. Then of course it leads the black line. Annoying.

on 1/27/2014 3:50:00 AM

This product is wonderful if you know how to use it.

Many reviews love the non-waterproof Wet and Wild Megaliner. The biggest problem with the H20 liner is the brush. The brush is stiff and very hard to work with. However, if you already own the regular Megaliner, switch the brushes. The Megaliner brush is much smoother and it will fit on top of the waterproof liner. If not, buy the original Megaliner for only 2.00 then switch the brushes. It is worth it!

For removing this truly waterproof liner, I use any oil based makeup remover. Mac's cleanse off oil works great, but I also found basic olive oil does the job.

Other than those two issues, this liner is a fantastic liner. The color pay off is very black, it stays on all day, and it is dirt cheap.

on 1/19/2014 2:42:00 AM

Don't get this one.
The non waterproof one works 100x better.