November 27, 2014 | 1288 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2014 3:23:00 AM More reviews by carebeaar

The problem with this eyeliner is the brush that comes with it. It is difficult to apply, especially if you're a beginner like myself. The colour is great but as I am applying this eyeliner, alot of it sticks to my upper eyelashes and it's very hard to take off. I wouldn't buy this product again, unless they change the brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by FloralRed

This thing sucks. The brush isn't that great but I don't mind using it if the formula is good, but.. the formula is terrible. The color looks great and is very black--helps to bring out my brown eyes. However, it's the transferring that pisses me off! Every time I blink I feel the tacky-like glue sticking to my upper lids. Then of course it leads the black line. Annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Kaisheart

This product is wonderful if you know how to use it.

Many reviews love the non-waterproof Wet and Wild Megaliner. The biggest problem with the H20 liner is the brush. The brush is stiff and very hard to work with. However, if you already own the regular Megaliner, switch the brushes. The Megaliner brush is much smoother and it will fit on top of the waterproof liner. If not, buy the original Megaliner for only 2.00 then switch the brushes. It is worth it!

For removing this truly waterproof liner, I use any oil based makeup remover. Mac's cleanse off oil works great, but I also found basic olive oil does the job.

Other than those two issues, this liner is a fantastic liner. The color pay off is very black, it stays on all day, and it is dirt cheap.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by toms

Don't get this one.
The non waterproof one works 100x better.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by mcmc101010

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

AWFUL. The applicator is really tough and it's impossible to get a solid line. This is by far the WORST eyeliner out there. It's not that water proof, and very hard to put on, and the line will never be nice and solid. It also wrinkles when it dries. Oh, and when you've worn it for a while, it get sticky and hold on to your lid. Soooooo bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Nmatheny1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only eye liner i will ever use again! I use it everyday, and i only need to buy a new one probably once every 6 months. It is waterproof and very hard to get off which is what i wanted. I do not want my eyeliner running down my face. As long as you give it a second to dry before opening your eye it will be perfect, if not then some will go onto your lid. I LOVE the tip because it is not Flexible its more like a marker and my lines are flawless. The black is dark and the color stays. BEST EYELINER EVER and its 3 bucks.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by kirito

DO NOT BUY THIS LIQUID LINER, PLEASE. The felt tip applicator is not flexible at all and hurts to use. It is so stiff, and cannot create a smooth, precise line at all. If the applicator was of a higher quality, I would like this product a lot more, but it just makes it impossible to use the eyeliner. I feel really bad throwing out gently used makeup, but I literally cannot use this eyeliner because of how awful the applicator is.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by bekakerr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use liquid eyeliner almost everyday. When I was out of town not too long ago, I ran out of my go to liner and picked this up at the local Walmart. My lids tend to be oily so I applied a primer before applying it. What I noticed right away was that the tip was really hard and the product seemed very liquidy and wet. The color was nice though so I hoped I would end up liking it. It took a long time for it to dry and I thought that after the eyeliner dried up in the bottle it would work better. By the end of the day, the liner was either smudged off or had transferred above the lid. This eye liner would have been nice if you have dry to normal lids and used a good primer but I don't think I will be getting it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by CccourtneyP

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this product when I bought it, even forcing my frugal self to pay a little more than my usual eyeliner (usually $3 vs. about $6 for this) as I am trying to switch all my products to cruelty free brands. The applicator is a little stiff which is not really not a huge issue, I just ended up using the applicator from an old bottle of the brand I used to use and it worked fine. The main problem I had with this product arose after I had applied it, in the aspect that it transfers and smudges easily. Even after it had dried a small amount of oil from my eyelids caused it to transfer and leave these weird lines right around my crease when I blinked. It is very annoying and not very good for the delicate skin around my eyes to have to tug and rub at them all day in order to remove all the transferred product. I will probably look for a way to resolve the issues and continue to use until I run out (more out of frugality than anything), but I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by WallaceSamantha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had sooooo many issues with this product when I bought it. The smudging, the terrible applicator--it was horrible next to its non-water proof other! However...then I realized something...THE PROBLEM IS THE APPLICATOR. It is hard and doesn't allow for quick, easy strokes like the regular liquid eyeliner. I used the applicator from the regular eyeliner I had ran out of after washing it off and it worked like a miracle! It came on smooth, no smudging, and looked professional, and it is water proof like it claims, which is a good and bad thing. With the original applicator brush, if you messed up, which happened pretty much every time you put it on because of the horrible brush, you would be stuck with smudgy makeup the rest of the day. However, I have not messed up once using the brush from the Wet 'n' Wild Liquid Eyeliner, and it stayed on all day. Of course it is hard to wash it off at night but it is well worth the all-day coverage.