Everyday Minerals Snooze Bar blush

4.7

Not tested on animals

actually i thought this blush would be more bronzer than blush but you can see a little little bit red.

snooze bar has a subtle gold shimmer.

very very good for nude make up.

but for a perfect bronzer i think i have to buy Agnes B. - bronzer in medium again.

on 2/5/2008 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a pretty blush. It is almost a nude on me, unless I put it heavier then it has caramel, peach and a hint of pink. It suits the warm tone I have to my skin, without looking too orange-y.

on 1/8/2008 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

A blush color that i would describe as light brown with a shimmery finish which look absolutely gorgeous on light olive skin tone. Great for all-over and a blush of course and is my favorite EM blush!!

on 11/21/2007 12:17:00 AM

Another winner from EM. Love this blush. I've tried 5-6 of their blushes now, thanks to their generous sample kits. Snooze Bar is a combination of pinky/peachy/bronze. Really perks up my complexion and gives a healthy glow. If you haven't tried EM yet, their blushes are fantastic. Love them!

on 11/3/2007 9:18:00 PM

This color just didn't go well with my lighter skin tone. It looked really orange on me, maybe I used too much. Definitely my least favorite so far!

on 11/3/2007 2:05:00 PM

I love this on me. I use Light Neutral in Intensive formula by the way. It is very natural looking, not too bronzy at all. Peach/Pink/Brown. Took one lippie off because I applied it at 6 ish and I don't think it stayed on all night (about 11oclock).

EDIT: Applied it with a more heavy hand and it looked like I had a beautiful tan! Lasted all day too. I also forgot to mention it looked sparkly in the jar but isn't that sparkly on.

on 10/28/2007 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I want to first say that this didn't show up on my skin, and while I tried to use it as a highlighter, it just didn't work. I am medium tan and overestimated how dark this would be. The only thing that shows up is the sparkle, and pink tones in the blush come up as ash on my skin - weird, I know!

Aside from color issues, the blush is great. It's a huge amount of blush for a very affordable price, the packaging is OK, but I wish the area with the sifter would be deeper - it's so awkward to have it so shallow. I can't speak about the color payoff because it never showed up on me. The shimmer isn't obnoxious or vulgar, but definitely there.

The color itself is a very pinky peach with brownish undertones.

Overall, I think this would be GORGEOUS on fair skintones!

i love this color. it gives my face a subtle color, making my mineral makeup look even MORE natural. it's great for everyday/casual wear. i definitely will repurchase once i run out.

on 4/14/2007 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This colour gives my medium olive skin an etheral glow with just the right amount if colour. Its an extremely flattering finish and shade
(not too orange / not too pink). This blush is definitely a stapple.

on 3/10/2007 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I *love* this blush. It's perfect for an every day, basic makeup look. On me, it's a neutral peachy/pink/brown shade with slight shimmer. Goes with so much. This has become a staple for me! For reference, I wear EM foundation in Golden Fair.

Popular Blush Products