August 22, 2014 | 2016 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by steffaniemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara because it doesn't clump, it separates your lashes & makes your lashes long. This mascara is more for a natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by KaelnKole

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually love this mascara because I don't like the thick clumping types of mascaras and this one goes on nice, clean and simple. It defines and lengthens the lashes. Similar to the Cover Girl Clump free mascara, except this one is much easier to hold and apply. The CG clump free one is so fat and hard to hold, it often slipped out of my fingers. The packaging is simple and attractive.

I've only used this mascara a few days but so far I am very pleased with it and am pretty sure I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by megorita21

This. Is. The. Best. Mascara. Period. I have used this mascara for probably 5-6 years and I get complements all the time of how long my lashes look. The funny thing is they can't believe that I'm wearing mascara, they think its NATURAL (which I think is totally the point.) There is no clumping WHATSOEVER and I never get raccoon eyes or flakes. The only bad part is I think it may be discontinued. I have been having a hard time finding it in stores these days (I went to 4) and could only find it in blackest black which is too dark for me (I like brownish black.) I will be pretty upset if it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by nlvpcohjmis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is hands-down the best drugstore mascara I've ever used. I actually got complimented when I went into sephora by one of the salesgirls, and it was kind of awkward to tell her it was drugstore mascara haha. It made my lashes super long without any clumps whatsoever. I think it might have been discontinued, because I can't find it anymore, but I always check. The only downside is that it doesn't last very long, but no less so than other drugstore brand mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Kb777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you like long, separated lashes, are willing to apply 2 coats while saving a little money, this one is for you. I am a devotee of Dior Show Iconic -- but am always on the lookout for a lower-priced alternative to help make my expensive Dior last longer. I really like this one for that purpose. It lifts, defines, lengthens and separates. Is it as luxe as Dior? Of course not. But at less than half the price, it is good for everyday wear. I sometimes use this as a base coat and wear the Dior over this one. Works great. The waterproof version is even better. If you aren't afraid to apply a couple of coats, you can really get a slightly false lash look. The downside is the brush. It seems a little scratchy to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by KamieShammy

This is probably the best drugstore mascara that I have tried. I don't know what it is about this mascara, but it just is perfect for defining the natural lashes you already have yet making them look natural at the same time. I didn't notice any clumping or irritation at all while using this. No complaints with the packaging. It looks good and worked fine.

My only complaints were that I have somewhat acne prone skin and it can get oily and after a long day or night it can get very smudgy. If you have dry skin I think this would be a WONDERFUL cheap mascara. Additionally, I had a problem with removing it! It was so hard to get off my face!

I do recommend this product. It is a very cheap (inexpensive) and convenient product!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by makeupnoobie143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think that the packaging is very cute, I'm not a very big fan on the brush though, it wiggles too much so I can't coat each lash effectively.

This does not flake or smudge on me and removal is easy but this mascara leaves my eyelashes looking spiky and almost weird. However, this does define and add a lot of length (although not nice looking length), and does what is says it will do. This does not hold a curl at all but I have the non-waterproof version.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Ladylavender1384

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite mascara.i love wearing simple make up..and this one is like natural volume to your lashes..just perfect..its good separating my eyelash,it for everyday mascara for me..i really love it

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara for separating and lengthening lashes, but does very little for volume (but it's not a volumizing mascara, so I'm ok w/ that). It has a dry formula and I mean that in a good way, it allows me to apply two coats and separate carefully w/o turning into a smudgy wet mess like other mascaras. It also has a thin plastic-type brush that allows you to grab hard to reach and bottom lashes. For a pretty and natural look, I wear it alone, for a dramatic voluminous look, I use one layer of this and one layer of a volumizing mascara w/ a bigger brush and wetter formula. I would repurchase this w/ a sale and/or coupon. It's about $8 at drugstores. This is comparable to L'Oreal Telescopic which cost slightly more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Abbieness

Not the worst not the best. I have kinda long lashes as it is. This seriously defines, as in every lash ends up seperated and long. Kinda makes me look like I have long fake lashes. Some people might like that. I guess I like it better when I have a little bit of volume rather than just these long seperated lashes. The packaging is cheap and sort of a hideous green, though the plain tube shape is good.