Maybelline Define A Lash

3.3

Ingredients from packaging: Isodecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Water (Agua), Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Laurate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, PEG 30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

on 2/26/2014 3:34:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

HG mascara. The definition that this gives lashes is absolutely unreal. Application is a breeze and never clumps - which is really surprising given my longer, thicker lashes that are always getting stuck together. My one complaint is that the color could be more of a severe black but I guess you can't win them all.

on 1/11/2014 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I thought this mascara would give me length and definition (since that's what packaging claims) and I was hoping it would look natural. Well, I was wrong. I have pretty average lashes, and this 1) clumped them a bit. 2) took two or three lashes at a time and stuck then together with mascara, which looked unnatural and weird. 3) made then darker, the only good thing for my light brown & blond lashes. However, if you wash the mascara off the brush, the brush gives great definition and can serve as a lash comb. But the formula? It really sucks for me. It gave some length and volume, but that wasnt worth it when I had stuck together clumpy lashes. So now, in back to my old mascaras, clump crusher and almay one coat lengthening.

on 10/24/2013 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara makes my long thick lashes extreme! It takes a little time to master the wand but once you get the hang of it it looks amazing ! It makes my eyes look really big and awake

on 9/21/2013 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Favorite mascara. I also try to find something different and cheaper but always go back to this stuff. Been using it for about 3 years. My lashes look much longer using this and never clump! Amazing!

on 9/14/2013 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the first mascara I used. The name pretty describe it. Yup. Definition. Just don't expect more from it cos it only meant to define lashes.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Pros: Doesn't FLAKE, Lengthens, curls
Cons: it took me a while to warm up to this product since it is a wet formula. I typically love wet formulas but this was a bit to much for my taste. I have small eyelashes so wet formulas are best for me because I mostly need length.

I didn't like it at first so I put it away. I then tried it again after 2 weeks and I fell in love once it was a little dry. It gave me great length but again this does not volume. Which is fine with me because I only want big length and this gives it to me.

Note that is a bit tricky to apply since the wand is a bit flimsy. Don't use this it your in a hurry because the wand kinda wiggles around since its flimsy and plus the product itself is wet. It can turn out to get product around undesired areas if your not careful! Especially when you have nice eyeshadow ughhh. the worst

on 8/20/2013 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I read today that Maybelline DEFINE-A-LASH is being discontinued. Those that love it need to stock up.

on 7/23/2013 11:19:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

It took me a while to warm up to this product. I switched to this simple mascara from a very lush MAC mascara. This mascara is great for a daytime, subtle, natural look. If you're not a heavy makeup wearer and just need a little coverage for your lashes, this is a great bang for your buck. Personally, I like a fuller, more exaggerated lash. I didn't abandon the product, I routinely change my mascara every three months and decided to see it through. I definitely applied many, many coats each use..but ultimately, not a bad product. In the middle; don't love it, don't hate it. If it was on sale or it was given to me for free, I would definitely use it again.

on 7/3/2013 12:04:00 PM

I loved this mascara for the first few weeks. Went on smooth without clumping. But now it seems to clump up and is more difficult to apply smoothly. But NO FLAKING which is awesome. I am still searching for the five star mascara. Until then, this will do.

I ran out of my own mascara and decided to take one of the extra's from my mom. The first thing I noticed about this mascara was how flimsy it was. I could hardly put it back into the tube. My hands were covered in black because it was making me mad. Though the wand was a bit weird, I did like mascara. It is a bit hard to wash off and it doesn't flake. I don't think I would buy this again due to the wand. It makes it harder to put on the mascara when you can't control it well.