July 22, 2014 | 1718 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Inner Grace EDP

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Rozenbloom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't believe it's taken me this long to review Inner Grace. For all of those who really think they dislike this fragrance....here's a heads up. I ordered this from QVC, when it was first introduced. I hated it and sent it back. Months later, I decided to give it another try. It is now one of my most worn fragrances--and I have many many bottles of fragrance. This fragrance has been compared to both Narciso Rodriguez for Her and SJP Lovely. I have both of those fragrances and love them both, but Inner Grace is more wearable (to me) and that's the one I reach for--far more than I reach for the other two. What makes this fragrance really exceptional to me is the fact that it does exactly what Philosophy claims it will do. It is like a mini-meditative experience. Inner Grace is not only a fragrance, it's also aromatherapy.
I'm also quite headache prone. Inner Grace never bothers me.
I am a fan of the other Philosophy Graces, as well as Falling in Love. Despite the many bottles of other scents that I have, these are among the most wearable fragrances in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by MissLaura2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite Philosophy scent. It's very clean and delicate. It's my everyday work fragrance because it's not really that strong. I love the bottle, so sophisticated! I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by tw

This is my new fall/winter scent. Absolutely perfect. It's stronger and heavier than the other Graces, and is better suited to the colder months, IMO. It's soft and comforting and just right for curling up by a fire with some hot cocoa. I like it even better than Amazing Grace, which is my most frequently worn scent for spring/summer. I can see a lot of people don't care for it, but scent is very personal, plus it changes with everyone's body chemsistry. For me, Philosophy scored a huge winner. I hope they keep this scent around a long time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2008 8:14:00 AM More reviews by brownie_953

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Inner Grace seems to be the anti-thesis of the Grace fragrance ideas of Philosophy. It's loaded with woody notes creating a cloying smell that stuck in my cloths even after I washed them.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2008 1:05:00 AM More reviews by cocodivatime

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't get myself to like this. I have a sample that was included in a set that I bought and I sample lotion too. I plan to try it again because I love most Philosphy fragrances. But so far this is not a hit with me.

Amazing Grace, Baby Grace and Pure Grace are beautiful scents, this one is just bleh.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2008 8:36:00 PM More reviews by gaycoleman

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Of course, fragrance is a very personal thing, but for me, Inner Grace is perfect. Never cared for the other "graces", but on a whim tested IG and fell in love. Soft, subtle, long lasting (on me, at least.) Proof? I'm on my 4th bottle. Husband likes it too.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2008 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Dayna77

Smells like Sarah Jessica Parker's lovely. My Fiance really likes it, It smells a little too strong for me

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2008 8:51:00 PM More reviews by indysmom

This is the BABY MAGIC wash scent! I loved that stuff and hoarded it for my kids when it first disappeared from shelves (because of a change in owners)--tho now it's back. And that is what this smells like on me. Powdery and slightly sweet. Very comforting but not too much depth. I think I will experiment by layering it with other scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2008 12:06:00 PM More reviews by ljteich

Love this scent - it's perfect for day and is not too strong so is totally appropriate to wear to the office. I like the EDP much better than the spray - the scent lasts much longer and a litttle goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2008 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Petalofarose

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am not sure I would buy this product again. I loved Narcisco Rodriguez but it made me sneeze. Inner Grace is a lighter version of Narcisco so I probably end up taking it back. The scent is just not that unique.

Update: I bought this again forgetting I had previously purchased it and the scent is annoying. I am going to return it YET again.