November 23, 2014 | 1497 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am addicted to lip balm, and I love this one. It's really good for chapped lips, and it keeps them really soft and smooth. I don't know if it smells like pomegranate, but it does smell really good. I am a lover of matte red lipstick, and they can get drying sometimes. This is really good for when I wear that because it's red (but goes on clear). So when I start to get chapped I can put this on top and not have to worry about it getting stained.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my favorite out of the Burt's Bees line. I've repurchased dozens of times and will continue to do so. I like that it's more oily as opposed to waxy. It deeply hydrates my lips and keeps them soft all day. I also adore the smell, which others have complained about but I actually like.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 5:21:00 AM More reviews by butterflyboots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like that this is an all natural lip balm and it's fine in terms of being moisturizing but... I just don't like the smell. It's not something I find myself grabbing to reapply simply because of the scent. It's hard to describe, a mix of pomegranate and menthol... like some sort of children's medicine.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by TracyDZ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My name is TracyDZ and I am a lip balm addict. You will find lip balm in all of my coats, all of my handbags, my bathroom, next to the bed, on my desk...you get the picture; I like my lip balm.

The lip balm I like best is Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil. It is very hydrating and not greasy at all. The stick is soft so you don't have to press hard to apply it but it's not mushy either. It lasts a good, long time and I absolutely love the smell.

Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 7:13:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this no-nonsense lip balm! I use this on top of longlasting lipsticks, does the job a lot better than the adjoined lipbalms they come with.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by MagicalUnicorn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's a fine balm, I like that it's natural. The package is also really cute and gives off vintage vibes.

But what I don't like is the scent. It's smells weird, like medicine. Like a weird combination of mint, honey and something else. The smell is a little overwhelming and I don't really like it. Maybe I will get used to it and start to like it in a while, but I don't really expect so.

Something I do like is that it doesn't give off any color.
The texture and rest of the balm is fine though, it just doesn't smell nice.

Update: I just asked my mum and brother what they thought it smells like, because I still couldn't really give a name to the smell. My brother said 'shampoo' and my mother said 'soap'. I smelled it again and it indeed smells a little like soap or something. Really weird. I don't like the smell :(

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by hernandezcee

This product was overall an okay product. It did moisturize my lips but it doesn't last very long. The scent smells nothing like pomegranate, it smells kinda gross. I know that Burt's Bees products have a great reputation for their products so I think i'll try a different Burt's Bees lip product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Alishajpp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this so much! Defiantly my holy grail lip balm. It leaves a little red tint on my lips which improves my appearance by so much, just by doing so little!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells terrible and nothing like pomegranate!!

i bought it because they were out of the honey burt's lip balm i always use and i hate the original. i can't stand the smell so i can't stand to leave it on my lips long enough to let it do it's thing. i can comment that the texture is really not the same as either of the other burts lip balms. it's much thinner. (compared to the waxy original and the creamy honey ones).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hmm. Not to fond of this lip balm b/c I do not like the fragrance and it leaves my lips feeling a little too greasy. I personally prefer the original Burt's Bees. I like the mintly tingle and fragrance of the original, not this nauseating smell.