November 29, 2014 | 1710 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Black Out Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Zandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just can't. Quit. You. No other mascara compares.

Intense, voluminous, black lashes.

If you are a fan of the bigger wands, you'll love this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by whoariley

on my second tube and I will be getting a third when I run out. amazing mascara for full, fluffy, and super black eyelashes! I call it my bombshell mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 6:34:00 AM More reviews by bayar87

I've been using this mascara for years. I haven't bothered trying another mascara since, as this mascara makes my eyelashes look long and thick.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by windycina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Once again i've fall into a Dior mascara. Unless the Iconic Waterproof mascara that I've tried (and hated) this is actually superblack, volumizing and noticeable (if I want a natural effect, I don't wear mascara). But not the WAVAVOOM effect, that i was expecting. Problem is that even if it's super hard to remove, it can't resist the high temperature of the city during the summer, and I need to remove the melted product from my under eye area. Considering the price, I won't recommend this product, and I definitely won't buy it again. For less money, you can find similar mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by imperiale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this mascara for years - it's definitely a favourite of mine...

I'm blessed with decent eyelashes to begin with, relatively dark if not super thick, but this mascara just brings them to the next level. I find it gives me an extremely natural look, really just darkens, enhances, and lengthens what is already there. I do prefer more dramatic eyelashes however, and find that if I brush this mascara on followed by a generous coating of L'Oreal Telescopic on the base of my lashes, they stand out more whilst still maintaining a fairly natural look.

This mascara does seem to have a relatively short lifespan however, so I'm not sure it's the most cost effective, but I've not found one better for me - I personally love it and will continue using it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by chiccouture1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can make this review short and sweet for you.....I'm on my 3rd tube of Diorshow Blackout; yes i have tried other mascaras.

I have one other mascara that I like but I'll review later.

Enough said. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 7:22:00 AM More reviews by ellie179

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like most Diorshow mascaras it does deliver in terms of definition. I get thick, long glossy black lashes, really amazing comparing against bare lashes. But I like lots of volume and personally Extase gives more oomph in terms of volume, (but on a flipside the brush doesn't pick up excess the way Extase does). Another gripe I have about Black Out is that it has a tendency to smudge after about 8 hours. Would I buy it again? Unlikely when Dior keeps coming out with new variations all the time - all the more to experiment.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by cheylestar

Very thick mascara. The outcome is okay if you take your time & apply it, and go back through and comb out your lashes once the mascara has dried. It can be clumpy. It gives a very dramatic look to your lashes so if that is what you are looking for than this is the product but for a more natural look, this is not the way to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Lenright

This is the best mascara i have ever used!! I have tried chanel and benefit's "there real" mascara and they dont even compare to diorshow. I love how think the brush is, so it gets to ever lash. By far the best eye product i have ever bought.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by calimoonchild

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love regular DiorShow but the Blackout version is not good- it smudges very easily and causes serious raccoon eyes. Love the dark black color, especially because the black regular DiorShow is sort of a brown-black. This version is a bit more liquid than regular DiorShow and seems to take longer to dry. I also think it doesn't do as good a job at separating and defining lashes as regular DiorShow.

The WORST part about this mascara is how much it smudges around my eyes. After all day wear, I have black smudges on my upper lids and under my eyes from this mascara. Will be going back to regular DiorShow or switching to something else.