November 26, 2014 | 901 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Cool Moisture Refreshing Body Wash Cucumber Green Tea

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by heiditeafan

Alright, let me start off by saying I really wanted to like this body wash because I really like the other go fresh products like the deodorants and their body spray's. I figured like two weeks ago I finally try this body wash because it smelled so good and was inexpensive. Worst body wash I have ever tried!! My skin is not really sensitive, but it does get dry and irritated in the winter. This completely made my skin dry, itchy and irritated like never before, I had huge rashes on my legs and thighs and it gave me pimples all over my back and shoulders. Of course I thought it was my new lotion that was doing this do me but it turned out to be this body wash. What a waste it's a huge bottle and everyone in my family who's used so far has also gotten red and itchy skin. My skin is just recently starting to feel better after switching to a new body wash. Avoid this Dove product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by moshoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Would I buy this product again? NO WAY!
I should start by saying that I have extremely fair, sensitive, (acne-prone) skin....
After using this wash for less than a week, I ended up at the doctor's office because I broke out in a rash. It was so bad that I had to get a cortisone shot and take cortisone medication for a week!! I would not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin..........

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by sunn0607

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice pleasent scent from this wash. It lathers up quite nicely and rinses off well, no soap residue! I like using this product at the gym because it's cheap and quick to use (since it's a shower cream) I do prefer the bar of soap better, the scent is a little nicer and my skin feels softer after using the soap for some reason, but this is still a good product if you want a reasonably priced shower cream that does the job.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Lathers up nicely and its pretty creamy,rinses well. I wouldn't get again tho cuz I don't like tbe cucumber scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2008 9:59:00 AM More reviews by marileab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received this as a gift a while ago. I tend to use this more in the winter rather than in the summer. It's a nice, creamy body wash, but I don't know that it actually adds moisture to my skin. The scent is nice and clean, not overpowering. The only reason I won't buy this again is that I've decided I want to branch out and try different shower gels.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2008 1:59:00 AM More reviews by fqari84

This one has a fresh, calming scent that's subtle...I didn't like the Dove calming night wash, and the scent of this one makes it more suitable for a night wash imo...it's ok as a body wash I guess...nothing special...pleasant scent, decently moisturizing...but I won't repurchase, there are many other body washes out there that smells/moisturizes better...St Ives H20 body wash for instance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2008 12:07:00 PM More reviews by sby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wonderful for sensitive skin. Feels like a lotion and smells great. I like it better than B&BW creamy body wash and cheaper too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2008 10:56:00 PM More reviews by betonyourself

Cleanses well. Moisturizes. Rinses clean. Smells awesome. 'Nuff said!! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2008 3:24:00 AM More reviews by AutumnShadow15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is o.k. It smells quite nice and lathers alright. However it doesn't leave me feeling really "clean". I won't purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2008 4:34:00 PM More reviews by PrettyShimmery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the smell of this body wash and it foams up well but i will never ever buy it again because it is caused me to break out terribly with pimples on my chest and back. I ran out of my old body wash (softsoap) and found the dove cucumber and green tea body wash at SAMS club in a huge 3 pack so since it was a great deal i bought it. The first 2 days it was a good body wash but after that i have been breaking out every day with new blemishes.