Dove Cool Moisture Refreshing Body Wash Cucumber Green Tea

3.5

on 5/5/2009 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Would I buy this product again? NO WAY!
I should start by saying that I have extremely fair, sensitive, (acne-prone) skin....
After using this wash for less than a week, I ended up at the doctor's office because I broke out in a rash. It was so bad that I had to get a cortisone shot and take cortisone medication for a week!! I would not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin..........

on 4/27/2009 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nice pleasent scent from this wash. It lathers up quite nicely and rinses off well, no soap residue! I like using this product at the gym because it's cheap and quick to use (since it's a shower cream) I do prefer the bar of soap better, the scent is a little nicer and my skin feels softer after using the soap for some reason, but this is still a good product if you want a reasonably priced shower cream that does the job.

on 1/12/2009 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Lathers up nicely and its pretty creamy,rinses well. I wouldn't get again tho cuz I don't like tbe cucumber scent.

on 12/4/2008 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I received this as a gift a while ago. I tend to use this more in the winter rather than in the summer. It's a nice, creamy body wash, but I don't know that it actually adds moisture to my skin. The scent is nice and clean, not overpowering. The only reason I won't buy this again is that I've decided I want to branch out and try different shower gels.

on 7/30/2008 1:59:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This one has a fresh, calming scent that's subtle...I didn't like the Dove calming night wash, and the scent of this one makes it more suitable for a night wash imo...it's ok as a body wash I guess...nothing special...pleasant scent, decently moisturizing...but I won't repurchase, there are many other body washes out there that smells/moisturizes better...St Ives H20 body wash for instance.

on 7/26/2008 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wonderful for sensitive skin. Feels like a lotion and smells great. I like it better than B&BW creamy body wash and cheaper too.

on 7/14/2008 10:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Cleanses well. Moisturizes. Rinses clean. Smells awesome. 'Nuff said!! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is o.k. It smells quite nice and lathers alright. However it doesn't leave me feeling really "clean". I won't purchase again.

I love the smell of this body wash and it foams up well but i will never ever buy it again because it is caused me to break out terribly with pimples on my chest and back. I ran out of my old body wash (softsoap) and found the dove cucumber and green tea body wash at SAMS club in a huge 3 pack so since it was a great deal i bought it. The first 2 days it was a good body wash but after that i have been breaking out every day with new blemishes.

Fresh, very cucumber-y scent. Extremely moisturizing but without any oily/creamy leftover feel on the skin. It lathers just the right amount (maybe almost to the point of excess!) and makes my skin feel extra soft after rinsing it off. The bars are cheap and last exceptionally long for such a creamy formula! I get at least a month out of each bar, and I shower daily with them and am NOT stingy with lathering up! I can't say anything bad about this product. Oh, and it is great for use in dry winter weather!