July 26, 2014 | 1730 users online

Foundations - Vichy - Dermablend Corrective Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Sara44

This has CLEARED my acne. A friend insisted I try this after suffering HORRIBLE redness with a sunburn. Covered the redness completely and I hardly used any. Gorgeous texture, AMAZING coverage, lasts a long time, doesn't look cakey. It's my HOLY GRAIL of foundations, I have very acne prone skin and usually everything breaks me out, but I finally found the perfect foundation for my skin!!

HIGHLY recommended.

UPDATE ----

Still working well for me, love the texture and coverage. But the only con to this product is it can get oily even if your using a setting powder. Find it slides right off my nose after an hour of wearing it. But I do have oily skin, just something I thought I'd add in the review.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by LivingItUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Looks really good for full coverage. I like using this as a concealer. Its on the side of drying but its not bad at all. Its great as a foundation/concealer or thinning it out with moisturizer. Very multi functions. A+!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by emilylily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation, covers discoloured skin very well and isn't too cakey. however I found it would fade on my eyelids and nose and doesn't work will if you layer it. And the bottle didn't last me very long. otherwise a great product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by ImogensMakeupReviews

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Very good foundation but even in the lightest shade opal there is a tint of orange which really shows on my pale skin! They need to make a new pale shade! But its my HG foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by jadeellenxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation is by far the best i've tried, regarding the coverage of acne. I find that i apply it at 8am and after a full 12 hours this foundation looks just about the same as it does when i first apply it. I recommend applying this foundation with fingers to get a more natural finish (however for more stubborn areas the real techniques expert face brush is amazing). The only downside to this product is the colour range, opal is the lighest shade and even that is a tad too dark for my pale skin, but for this product i am willing to sacrifice the colour as well as the fact it doesn't break me out like most other medium-full coverage foundations do.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by kayliexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this foundation and the tube it comes in. Unfortunately opal is much too dark for me and I have to mix it with my moisturizer and green primer (even then it is a little dark). I wish they'd make a lighter shade for us ghostly pale people! Love the coverage and it goes on very nicely. I even prefer it over cover FX. No need to use a concealer with it either.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2014 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Alison1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation as get a lot of redness on my cheeks and wanted a full coverage for sensitive skin. I bought the shade opal which is the lightest but once is applied it I took it straight back off. I really wanted to like it but it looked awful, like a mask and it did not blend well at all. I did try using it on my eyes as a concealer which was a bit better but it creased a little so the stick may be better for this. I applied this foundation with a brush and also tried my fingers but I had to take it off, looked terrible. I have since bought Estée Lauder double wear which is much better, more expensive but it doesn't look like a mask

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Carlysmilesx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!!!!! Very high coverage - blends well. A bit pricey but you pay for the result. Follow with the translucent powder and your face will look flawless

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by nadmarbar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Amazing for covering absolutely anything you would need to cover, but I have very oily skin, and even with setting powder over the top (not the vichy, just my everyday setting powder), after about 10 minutes of wear, my face is a shiny, oily mess, much worse than any other foundation has ever been. I therefore don't use it as a foundation, and just use it as a concealer instead, for which it works amazingly. Not the best shade range-only 4 shades, where the lightest is far too light, and the second lightest is too orange

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best Foundation I have ever found!! It hides sun spots, acne discoloration, blemishes... and still makes your skin look lovely and natural. I like the liquid consistency, that makes application with a standard foundation brush very easy. I also like the finish very much, kind of mate, but glowy at the same time. And its very longlasting (survives at least one hour in the swimming pool). My color is 15 - opal, though it looks orange at sight, it matches my skin perfectly (rc - buff, mufe 117, mac - close to nc20). In my country the price is less than half of what I would have to pay for mac or mufe. And it is non acnegenic. In conclusion: this is a fantastic product for people with problematic skin, give it a try. This is my all-time favorite foundation, by far.