April 23, 2014 | 1905 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Goddess

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by nawnaw101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Goddess looks good on my skin tone really nice looking especially for just a dollar. Its a really nice shade and the packaging is nice too. The only thing that's kind of annoying is how thick it feels on my lips. It seems quite sticky, but if you put on a good lip balm it thins it out and makes it feel like a normal gloss, but I wouldn't recommend using any of the super glossy lip shines without a balm underneath :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by ashergill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was wondering through targets beauty section to kill some time. My friends love elf and tease me for being a makeup snob but I'm not a snob just super careful of what i put on my face anyways I saw this for $1 and said why not it's just a buck and I didn't expect much to be honest but the gloss overexceeded my expectations by ALOT it's sheer color adds a perfect splash to everyday wear it's not up to high end glosses for sure but it's pretty damn good. Get it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I discovered elf at target and OMG I am in love 1$ brushes 1$ lipglosses... I am in heaven (: this gloss is so beautiful, compliments my skintone of NC 30 and melts into my lips comfortably. The color is light peachy pink with gold shimmers and comes in a squeeze tube with a slanted tip. Since their so affordable I want all of the colors now

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by beautyblossoms

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this review is very simple for me wonderful color, nice pigmentation and good feel on the lips but horrid smell in my opinion i hate the way this smells :x im very sensitive to smells which is the exact same reason that i didnt like the eos lipbalms its a curse but if you don't mind smells this is wonderful goss but not for me

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by LadyBugGrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dropped into Target and stocked up on a few E.L.F products I haven't used before. This was one of those items and I must say I love it! Love the smell (sweet tarts) and color with my fair skin. For a $1 I will stock up on all these colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2010 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Jorid

A nice lipgloss. Flattering dark pink/chestnut-y colour and a subtle shine - perfect for everyday use. The gloss is a bit sticky, but so are loads of other glosses. I do not feel the urge to reapply all the time.
Compared with the price this is a very good product!

The biggest reason this only gets four lippies is the horrible plasticky candy-ish smell, which really makes this product feel cheap and childish. But people who are fans of more synthetic sweet candy smells might like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by sammywhammmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ALWAYS have this lipgloss in my purse. It's a buck! How can you go wrong? I love the golden pink color it gives me :) Reminded me of my MAC Lipglass called Nymphette, except MAC Lipglasses are not smooth they sticky. My ELF lipgloss was sticky at first so I hated it, so then I melted it. Which is weird, I left it in the sun and it got a little less thick and it was the PERFECT texture (: one of my favorites. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by camoore618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this color and you really can't go wrong with this product...it's ONE DOLLAR for crying out loud. Lasts pretty long and has the bonus SPF 15 protection.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by inapathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actuallly use this when I want a more natural look on my going out on main street days/nights. Its definitely a my-lips-but-better lipgloss. I use candlelight (another favorite) for days/nights out when I want a more smokey eye look and nude lip. I recommend both of these! I use them daily :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

The color was great; however, the scent that comes off this product is horrible (at least to me). It smells like really sweet, cheap candy. It is so bad that I will have to give it to my niece. She is 13, so the aroma may not be off putting to her! Here is hoping!