July 26, 2014 | 1098 users online

Mascara - Dejavu (Imju) - Fiberwig Lash Knockout

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Gives you super extra long lashes with just two coats.
One of my favorite mascaras ever. Period.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by carolinecaz

If you've got oily skin and are looking for a natural looking mascara, this is perfect.

I'm not a big mascara girl because I tend to forget and rub my eyes during the day, plus I don't like the feeling of mascara on my lashes. However, as much as I don't like mascara, it really does make a difference when you wear some. Okay, I'll stop with my chatter and get on with the product.

PROS:
- Perfect natural lashes. Lengthens nicely but nothing out of this world...just a really nice subtle natural lash.
- Doesn't smudge/transfer/flake (coming from someone with very oily skin and has had problems with other 'waterproof' mascaras)
- It comes off easily with warm water. Just rub a little when you're in the shower and it should all come off (and in case you were curious about whether it comes off with normal tears or not, don't worry, tears don't do anything...I think it's more prolonged soaking and rubbing which gets it off).

CONS:
- Doesn't really hold curls, which I'm fine with but may not be so AOK with girls who have lashes that point downwards (Apparently the Majolica Majorca mascara is the one for that but it's also really hard to remove I've heard). Also I've been reading that some people have tried to combat that lack of curl-holding by curling after application...tried that...doesn't work...just makes the lashes stick together and bent at weird angles.
- Doesn't volumise (but then again it only is advertised to be a lengthening mascara)

OVERALL: I gave it a 5 but I would probably give it a 4.5 if I could because I would like something that lengthens a bit more...like if they could make the Rimmel 3 in 1 mascara with a similar formula (i.e. fibres and doesn't smudge)...that would be my HG. Sorry, somewhat tangential. Anyway, give this a try if you've got oily skin/want natural lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Anna12345

I've been using this mascara for two weeks now and I like how it lengthens lashes without making them look artificial. I would say that it lengthens by about 2-3 mm, so it's not the most "amazing" product but it does the job.
The product is quite thick but doesn't clump on my lashes. It hasn't irritated my eyes or sensitive skin. It doesn't give me panda eyes and washes off easily with warm water.
However, I've read a few reviews on MUA and I'm slightly alarmed by several users claiming that their lashes have fallen out due to this product. I was planning on repurchasing but now I think I will reconsider this as I would hate to loose my real lashes. I had a look in the mirror this morning and it looks like I haven't lost any lashes yet!! I will use it maybe once a week from now on instead of everyday just to be on the safe side.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Intermission

Just like most of the people posting - I had high hopes for this mascara.
Who doesnt want "brush on" fake lashes....?

the mascara did well on its first 2 weeks of use, it made my lashes glossy and much longer, left no smudges or black particles under the eye ; even after a full 8 hour work day.

unfortunately the more I used this product the more i realized that my eye lashes where falling out.

When you wash this mascara off (takes some work to completely remove) it comes off in a stringy-tube like form.
I started to notice more and more of my lash hairs mixed with the residue from the mascara.
Almost 3-5 lashes per removal of the product.

Thats when I decided that even though I liked the result of the mascara (lasting time,length,color)
Its not worth losing my real lashes over... and god knows it would have gotten worse and worse over the next few weeks of use.

So It was returned - i doubt i will be looking at anything else from this brand (just to be safe haha)

...us girls cant afford to lose our lashes!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by kawanii

Got this in a swap because I wanted to try it out for the fact it's "paint-on false lashes". I guess this was a dupe for my favourite mascara, Blinc's Kiss Me, which is undoubtedly the only mascara that does not smudge for me. Firstly, I was so surprised to how light the tube was, it was almost like there wasn't any product inside (was scared the swapper I'd swapped with had used all of it!). Pulled out the brush, and it didn't really have a "wet mascara" feeling, but instead, featherweight mini-lashes on the brush. I felt like I wasn't putting enough because I couldn't even see the difference of product and no product on my eyelashes. As least with Blinc, one coat made me feel a difference. With this one, not so much. The wear's pretty good as the day's over and it still hasnt smudged. I also rubbed my eyes a bit, and parts of the eyelash (the mini-lashes as mentioned) just kinda roll off and come out. It's not smudging, but the mascara does not hold as great as the Blinc's Kiss Me. I'm glad I tried it out, but this dupe wasn't really a dupe after all and you gotta layer on the coats to get a difference in volume/length. I'd stick with my Blinc after all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by vuvie

I have this in black. And I love it. It's easy to apply and removes with warm water.

It is just a lengthening mascara therefore there is no volumising effect whatsoever.
Since it is such a different mascara, the curling is done after the mascara is applied and dried.
Love. I think I've used at least 10 of this. My everyday mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 6:57:00 AM More reviews by jaimemakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This lengthens really well if you know how to use it right.
It's better AFTER you've applied mascara and let that mascara dry. Or after you've applied on coat of this and let it dry.
It needs to be applied ontop of existing mascara because it needs something to grip on, something sticky. Your eyelashes are too slick. Atleast that's what I think it is.
Anyway you could just keep building this mascara to your eyebrows, okay maybe not that far, but you can really build and build to your hearts desire. However, it does start to get clumpy and obviously the longer it gets the wonky the extension fibers get.

But overall, great mascara for lengthening or just a natural look mascara (one coat)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved this when it was new. And i recently bought one to see if I still love it. I think they have changed the formula or something cause it was very dry and clumpy. My lashes looked longer but they flaked and looked spidery. The mascara dried out completely. faster than any mascara ive ever tried. 1 month! And it was a dry mess.
Its kinda expensive too.. I would not recommend this.
But I do recommend the little one.. Tiny sniper. The brush is perfect and it stays on my lower lashes the whole day =)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by judibean

I am giving this 3 stars because it does not leave raccoon eyes and it does lengthen the lashes quite a bit. However, it takes longer to remove and I just noticed that I have two areas where my lashes are actually gone!! I am gentle during the removal, so I can only guess that having thin fine lashes does not mix with this type of removal process. I am going back to regular mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by estetka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. It does what it promises: elongates, doesn't smudge and is easily removable.
My cons: could be spidery if you are not experienced at applying it; doesn't add volume; i don't like how there's excess of the product on the end of the brush and it gets a little messy.
My Pros: makes lashed really long; if applied correctly, creates a natural look rather than a spidery one; i love that it's available in dark brown; doesn't smudge, run or flake; IS PERFECT WHEN APPLIED over one coat of volumizing mascara (I use Covergirl) but if you are going to do it, make sure you applying the second coat carefully to avoid clumps.
I will purchase again.