November 26, 2014 | 1163 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Diamond lust sheer shadow--all shades

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2007 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Christina88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product!! I'm a huge glitter/shimmer/sparkle person, and I really like the sparkle factor of this shadow. I love the way it looks when I use it wet. I have it in Lavender Unleashed, Peach My Interest, Grab Me Gold, Bedroom Bronze, White Hot, Platinum Plaything, and Pillow Talk Pink. I got them at a bogo sale at Longs and I also had a coupon so I got them pretty cheap, however I got Peach My Interest and White Hot at Walmart due to the fact that was only place I saw those colors. Overall, its a great light shadow with lots of sparkle. I recomend it to anyone who likes sparkle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2007 6:45:00 AM More reviews by CecileCecile

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in Champagne Buzz. My lids are naturally dark so I usually lighten them up with concealer and pale shadows. I find that darker eyeshadows make me look jaded and old or tired and minimize my eyes. I wear champagne/Ivory/pale gold eyeshadow 95% of the time, sometimes with glitter, sometimes not, so I picked this up yesterday. It is advertised as a sheer shadow and I do agree that the performance of this product warrants such description. It leaves only a wash of pearly color but the glitter is fine and not overbearingly dense, a nice gleam with a twinkle here and there. Helps me look more awake. It performs well and is versatile. The little mound of shadow seems as though it will last a while, so I don't think I will have the chance to buy this again because it is LE. If it wasn't, I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2007 9:24:00 AM More reviews by mo22duffy

OK. not much color, more of just a fine glitter. Also, packaging is not great....mine fell apart the second day. Not bad, not great.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2007 9:33:00 PM More reviews by sephoradotcom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have this in pillow talk, and it's the best thing ever. it's really cheap. the glitter is sheer and stays on all day. i use this as a highliter for my eyebrows and sometmes on my cheeks, it works both ways. It is easy to apply with a finger or brush, and does not come off. it gives a slight HInt of color and lots of shimmer. i love this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2007 3:35:00 PM More reviews by erinfashionista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in Lavender Unleashed, and it's fantastic. I remember going in to Wal-Mart a few years ago, and all they ever had was matte eyeshadow--nothing like this! This is exciting! The cosmetics at Wal-Mart are even getting cooler now, thank goodness. This is exactly what I was looking for: a nice, sheer, shimmery eyeshadow. This isn't as purple as lavender, it's more like a silver with a lavender in it, which is great for me because I already have purple eyeshadow. This stuff is so pretty--it reflects light and goes on easy. I would recommend an eyeshadow base before application though. The container isn't the best, because it's this big protruding ball of shadow, which looks cool but isn't entirely practical. It seems like a lot of the power gets flaked off to the side. This eyeshadow is also a little pricy for a ds brand. But besides that, this stuff is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2007 10:38:00 PM More reviews by vishvish22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I GOT THE BEDROOM BRONZE!! and it looks super teriffic on me. I am an Indian, and I used to be pale as a sheet before I went to this beach water park. Soon after, I darkened up to a dark tan - and the bedroom bronze was the perfect color. It is super shiny and glittery!!!! It works best when it is wet. After I put it on for a party, everybody loved my eyes!! they just popped!! This is a must have in your purse!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2007 8:11:00 PM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have Lavender Unleashed and I like it a lot, though I agree with other reviewers that it is more silver than lavender. It works best applied wet over an e/s base; it gives an all-day reflective aluminum look with lots of sparkle. Applied dry, or with an un-prepped eyelid, this is rather sheer and fades quickly. I would not repurchase this again simply because of the packaging. Not only is it a huge waste of thick plastic, but the delicate molded dome shape just needs to be jostled slightly and it will shatter into dust. Doesn't help that I have a 1-year-old sharing Mommy's paint box!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2007 11:16:00 AM More reviews by silverose1209

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the Grab me Gold and the Lavendar Unleashed..
Yea I was going for the look on the model! I actually love them both. It does take a little overapplying to get a good color but they are much better than any other eyeshadow I have. I will buy again. And I will probably buy the other shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2007 12:45:00 AM More reviews by newyorkglitter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this in WHITE HOT. When I saw the magazine photo discription of it they didn't say it was an Eye Shadow rather just a sparkly shadow for wherever. Infact I didn't even know until after reading some of the reviews..lol. I did just put some on my eyes to see and it is very pretty and light (applied with a finger) with light glitter/sparkle and kind of frosty. When I bought it I got it at K-Mart while Revlon was like 40% off so the price wasn't so bad. I think really the only thing I would change is the compact should have a mirror in the lid (love the rest of it though) and maybe instead of more frosty I would add a little more glitter. Would I buy it again? only on sale. I think it would probably look nice with a tan on arms,legs, and chest.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2007 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Karena73

These shadows are excellent and a nice surprise to find in the drugstore! They are extremely shimmery, something like you would find from Urban Decay (think Midnight Cowboy) and are easy to apply either wet or dry. I love them wet! I have several shades and I have to give them all thumbs up. Give these a try if you like Urban Decay/Too Faced/Hard Candy! Highly recommended.