Valentino Rock n Rose

3.2

on 2/4/2009 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this fragrance. Not many people know but Rock N Rose has two more line extenstions - Rock N Rose Couture (Parfum) and Rock N Rose Pret-E-Porter (Edt). The difference between all three RNRs is the strength of the juice. While the original is Edp, the other two are parfum and edt respectively. So the more staying power you want, you need to move from Edt to Edp to Parfum. Now on to the review of the product. Pink juice always reminds me of a flora fragrance. But I hate ones which are so flowery, overpowering and too girly. This fragrance makes me feel dreamy and sweet. A subtle and mild scent. When I bought this perfume during a promotion, I got a small pack of their solid perfume which I keep in my handbag. Their bottles are too big and not at all portable. Overall a very nice perfume - it could possibly be my signature fragrance!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This smells great, but I am disappointed that the fragrance only lasts about 2 hours before having to reapply it. The bottle is much too large and round to take to work with me. Overall it's a very nice scent, but I would not purchase this again. It's a nice rosey, grape-like scent.

on 1/18/2009 5:27:00 PM

RIS. I thought I was going to love this scent.... & I do! I always wanted a HE perfume =)!

However, it does get a bit "alcohol-ly"

on 12/15/2008 12:53:00 AM

If you haven't tired of fruity florals you will probably find this a nice scent. This is so undistinct, forgettable, and boring to me. None of the notes are distinguishable, not even the rose! You might as well be wearing nicely scented water it's so light. Rock N' Rose is a plain floral with nothing of interest.

on 10/10/2008 10:08:00 AM

I bought this for my holiday in Italy and its just so beautiful and elegant.
It is really light and the scent lingers all day.A very romantic scent that takes me back to Italy whenever i wear it.

on 10/7/2008 9:24:00 PM

I really like this perfume, its not too complicated and it lasts for ages. Though i'm knocking a point off as it can be a bit TOO sweet smelling. I'd reccomend it if you like your girly rose scents, but its not really anything edgy.

on 10/6/2008 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I, for one absolutiely adore this fragrance. It smells classy, as a rose does. I love the globe-like packaging and it stays on me all day long. It's getting to be my favorite, since I reach for it the most lately.

on 9/6/2008 12:48:00 PM

this perfume smells wonderful! i love the rose scent so this is perfect. i think this fragrance can be used all-year round, and is not a seasonal one..the staying power could be a bit longer. but overall, excellent fragrance and would definitely buy again!

on 9/5/2008 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I really wanted to like this one, ever since I saw the ad in magazines I wanted it, I sniffed it in that thingy that comes in the mag ads and liked it a lot!! but poor as I am I canīt afford it. This morning I was at the store and I saw it, and I spritz a bit in my wrist...mmm... ok... good... minutes later I started feeling nauseous and headache-y (and that never happens to me!!) oh God I couldnīt stand it... and had to wash it out -and still I sniff my wrist and thereīs a slight smell of it. Is overly sweet and too strong for my likes... is not that it smells bad but I like softer perfumes... so bad...

on 8/17/2008 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really can't stand rose fragrances. This would have received a 1; however, it is clean-smelling and would be appropriate for someone wanting a young-smelling rose. Not complex at all. It doesn't make me nauseous.

Popular Fragrances