OPI Koala Bear-y

4.8

on 11/12/2012 3:37:00 PM

It is alittle expensive for nail polish. But the colour is bright and it stands out.

on 11/11/2012 1:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Beautiful bright berry. Goes on smooth, stays well. A classic color i go to often.

on 11/7/2012 8:47:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Love the color. Stays on nicely.

on 11/4/2012 10:06:00 AM

I don't know what OPI did differently here, but this polish stands out qualitywise. I am a OPI fan in general, but Koala Bear-y lasts even longer than the usual OPI. It's amazing!

The color is gorgeous, bright, but not neon-in-your-face pink. Beautiful! Would repurchase if I ran out.

on 9/1/2012 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I find myself reaching for this colour quite frequently even though I have a multitude of nailpolishes and alot of ones in the same colour family. The reason I love this one so much is that the colour is so pigmented you only need 2 coats and those coats go on smooth as silk. Also I find this colour to be alot slower to chip than some of my other OPIS which is a big win. Lastly the colour is beautiful! A nice pink that isnt too garishly bright.... pure perfection!

on 7/13/2012 11:22:00 AM

bethb216's review below says it all; no point really in writing an almost duplicate review, as I agree with her on all points! :-) Highly recommend this shade––so, so beautiful, and extremely flattering on my light/med yellow-under-toned Asian skin. Would I repurchase? Yes (already have, in fact; currently on my second bottle).

on 5/20/2012 10:22:00 AM

An extremely pigmented bright berry colored polish that is perfect for summer. My favorite thing about this polish is the formula. So forgiving to even the sloppiest nail polish applier. Makes my nails look like I'd gotten them professionally done!

on 5/15/2012 8:31:00 AM

It's a perfect raspberry pink creme - two coats, no streaks, rich but not screaming color. The first berry tone I've loved.
One off because I wish it was a little jelly-ish, but as a creme it deserves a 5.

on 5/13/2012 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Koala Bear-y is the perfect fuschia pink shade. Not too bright, not too red - it is a deep pink that looks perfect with olive skin. I just had a manicure back to back with this colour because it is so pretty. It is perfect for pedicures as well for those who are shy to wear colour on their hands. Worth the price.

on 5/4/2012 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

First, major props for no going on 6 days with no chips and very minor tip wear. This color has a great creme finish, and a true, deep color. It's got some definite pink mixed in with the berry. Really a fun, punch color that looks great on short nails and works well as a pedi color, too.

Popular Polishes