July 31, 2014 | 1358 users online

Polishes - OPI - Koala Bear-y

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

An extremely pigmented bright berry colored polish that is perfect for summer. My favorite thing about this polish is the formula. So forgiving to even the sloppiest nail polish applier. Makes my nails look like I'd gotten them professionally done!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a perfect raspberry pink creme - two coats, no streaks, rich but not screaming color. The first berry tone I've loved.
One off because I wish it was a little jelly-ish, but as a creme it deserves a 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by AngeliaJolie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Koala Bear-y is the perfect fuschia pink shade. Not too bright, not too red - it is a deep pink that looks perfect with olive skin. I just had a manicure back to back with this colour because it is so pretty. It is perfect for pedicures as well for those who are shy to wear colour on their hands. Worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

First, major props for no going on 6 days with no chips and very minor tip wear. This color has a great creme finish, and a true, deep color. It's got some definite pink mixed in with the berry. Really a fun, punch color that looks great on short nails and works well as a pedi color, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by SparklyBeauty

I bought this polish at a salon near my house and I really like it! It was fairly expensive at $8.50, which is more than I usually spend on nail polish, but because it is OPI I knew it would be great. The polish is great quality (even though it does chip, but it defenitely took longer to than if I had used cheap polish) and really only takes one coat to be totally opaque! I used a white nail sticker on both thumbs and it looked amazing. The color is very true from the bottle to your fingernails, and I know the bottle is very strong because I dropped another OPI bottle from my cabinet to my stone floor and it was fine, which was impressive! My only complaint-and this is really minimal- is that it sometimes looked as though it could be mistaken for a red on my nails. I really love this color though as a great, quality hot pink!

SparklyBeauty

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by kathhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is a lovely deep pink berry shade. The application is great like most OPI polishes, not streaky and I like to apply two coats. I love wearing this on my toes year round and on my fingers during the warmer months. The wider brush makes it faster to apply but is a personal preference. Not the most unique shade, but a great staple colour for any nailpolish lover!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by 1122135

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is so beautiful! I have a lot of nail polishes and so I forget which ones I have sometimes but, every time I go digging through them this one stands out. I can't help but take a moment and think "Wow, this color is really nice"

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by CCSnow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pink with a cranberry hint. It's very pretty, summery and young. Standard quality for an OPI formula, chips at any other time a normal OPI would.

Only downside is it's not hugely original but still as gorgeous as ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

A gorgeous berry shade that applies evenly, and smoothly. I've had this polish since it's release, and it still applies well without any application issues.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by chaleyhetwyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A lovely raspberry pink colour, and is opaque with 2 coats. However, I have a big issue with OPI nail polishs, for the price you pay they are a nightmare after a few uses, the lid gets stuck and will not open, (perhaps because I am not the strongest of people haha), and the polish gets soo gloopy. I do adore the consistancy of the polish when I first buy them though.