April 20, 2014 | 1656 users online

Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by scrowley2328

You are getting what you pay for with this. I have very, very long hair and have to use a masque at least twice a week. I have tried everything from very pricey, to medium, to dirt cheap. I have noticed with hair product TREATMENTS, not shampoo/conditioner that the higher end products work better. This is just my opinion, when it comes to a simple shampoo I will not spend the extra bucks but when it comes to leaving something in for 10 minutes to nourish my hair I will splurge and the results show.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 7:53:00 AM More reviews by KrystalMichelle

Ok i have really dark beautiful brown natural hair. Never dyed it just highlites here and there. I decided to go platinum blonde. I bleached my hair maybe 4-5 times. Toned it 100 times completely destroyed it. I went back to my original color after deciding to go purply red. So at that point my hair was extremely damaged. I cut off a lot of my hair and got this. My friend says its bad cause it has silicone in it but i really dont care. I leave it in for 10 minutes in the shower and sometimes i mix it with john frieda brillient brunettes conditioner and my hair is soooooo silky and soft afterwards. It doesnt get as poofy when it dries its absolutely amazing. $2.97 goes a long way. Love the smelli dont smell any coconut just fruity goodness. Thankyou aussie

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by secretmalibu

This product smells so amazing. It smells like coconuts and pineapples. YUM. However, every one practically worships this stuff. I don't find it that amazing. My hair looks the same as it did before using it, just a bit flatter. It's a bit softer, but not much. I get better results using olive oil. It's a good detangler though

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by atkluna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product because I had heard so many positive things about it. I'm in love with conditioning my hair, plus my hair really needs the nourishment, so I saw this on a 2-for-1 sale at CVS and gave it a go.

This product does nothing to my hair. Nothing at all. It feels like i'm lathering cream in my hair and washing it off and... that's it. It doesn't soften my hair or moisturize or anything. It's just blah. The only thing it did is make my hair smell like coconut.
My hair is curly, it's frizzy and its a bit dry and this did nothing at all. It didn't make it any worse, but no gain. I don't understand the hype at all.

I had given the second bottle to my friend for her to try it out as well. She has really thick hair, and its wavy and dry, but this didn't do much for her either. I'm surprised this product has so much love.
I'll stick to deep conditioning my hair with good old plain yogurt <3

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by anfinical

I love this product! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky! Also it smells amazing! I don't feel a heavy weight on my hair since I have used this product. It's amazing at getting out tangles in your hair too! Overall out of the few deep conditioners I have tried, this is by far my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Jas1928

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! It smells amazing and leaves my bleached hair feeling super soft like no other product I have tried! I love this and have been using it religiously for just over a year. Don't know what I'd do without it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love love love this stuff smells so good and it really softens my hair the upside down squeeze bottle gets u every drop without having to shake it like mad

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by TheGoofQueen

When I first saw how cheap this product was, I was very skeptical of its quality. But after reading pages and pages of reviews absolutely RAVING about its effectiveness, I just had to give it a try. And I'm so incredibly glad I did. This stuff works WONDERS, and smells fantastic to boot! The coconut scent lasts almost all day, and the product gives me great moisture and fullness without weighing down my super-fine hair, even when used several days in a row. The packaging is very convenient, a simple squeeze bottle with no flip cap. Initially I was worried about spilling since there is no way to technically 'close' the bottle, but I've never had a drop go to waste. If you're looking for your first deep conditioner, or even just a replacement, you can't afford NOT to give this little beauty a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by ItsAmandaYall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've used Aussie in the past and could never remember if I liked it or not, so I was a little hesitant to buy this brand again. I am so glad I did though! The first time I used it I was in love. It sunk right into my hair and I knew it was working. For added measure I used a wide tooth comb and brushed the conditioner through my hair. When I dried my hair it was a lot smoother and slightly shiny. I still have flyaways though :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by patriciabain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I use it whenever my hair starts to feel a little bit too damaged. Once my hair has dried, it feels like silk. It smells mostly like coconuts, so if you aren't a fan of that, this probably isn't for you. Otherwise, I would recommend it to anyone.

The only problem I have with this is the packaging. Mine came in a nice little squeeze bottle, but there is no covering to the opening. It just had a sticker over the hole in the store, and now that the sticker has lost it's stickiness, the hole is open. I can't help but wonder if some kind of nasty bathroom germs are getting in.

So I'd rate it a 4.5.