July 25, 2014 | 1173 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Carabunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how soft this made my hair, "after being bleached then dyed black all within 6 weeks" Bad move on my part with all the dying! OOoops, my hair was straw on the ends! Any way I bought this and used it as my daily conditioner, and it made my hair a bit stronger and soft, I love love the packaging so easy and sleek.On the bad side though it smells like plastic coconuts "Yuck!" and my hairdresser said it just coats your hair like pantene. I love the stuff though I only use it once or twice a month. I will buy it again for the price! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

I love this deep conditioner! I leave it on my hair for about 5 minutes and when I rinse it out, my hair already feels smoother than it ever has. When I brush my hair out after the shower, it is completely tangle free. Once my hair is dry, it is super straight, soft, and silky. I love the packaging and how it doesn't have a lid. All you have to do is squeeze it out. I will be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by scrowley2328

You are getting what you pay for with this. I have very, very long hair and have to use a masque at least twice a week. I have tried everything from very pricey, to medium, to dirt cheap. I have noticed with hair product TREATMENTS, not shampoo/conditioner that the higher end products work better. This is just my opinion, when it comes to a simple shampoo I will not spend the extra bucks but when it comes to leaving something in for 10 minutes to nourish my hair I will splurge and the results show.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 7:53:00 AM More reviews by KrystalMichelle

Ok i have really dark beautiful brown natural hair. Never dyed it just highlites here and there. I decided to go platinum blonde. I bleached my hair maybe 4-5 times. Toned it 100 times completely destroyed it. I went back to my original color after deciding to go purply red. So at that point my hair was extremely damaged. I cut off a lot of my hair and got this. My friend says its bad cause it has silicone in it but i really dont care. I leave it in for 10 minutes in the shower and sometimes i mix it with john frieda brillient brunettes conditioner and my hair is soooooo silky and soft afterwards. It doesnt get as poofy when it dries its absolutely amazing. $2.97 goes a long way. Love the smelli dont smell any coconut just fruity goodness. Thankyou aussie

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by secretmalibu

This product smells so amazing. It smells like coconuts and pineapples. YUM. However, every one practically worships this stuff. I don't find it that amazing. My hair looks the same as it did before using it, just a bit flatter. It's a bit softer, but not much. I get better results using olive oil. It's a good detangler though

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by atkluna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product because I had heard so many positive things about it. I'm in love with conditioning my hair, plus my hair really needs the nourishment, so I saw this on a 2-for-1 sale at CVS and gave it a go.

This product does nothing to my hair. Nothing at all. It feels like i'm lathering cream in my hair and washing it off and... that's it. It doesn't soften my hair or moisturize or anything. It's just blah. The only thing it did is make my hair smell like coconut.
My hair is curly, it's frizzy and its a bit dry and this did nothing at all. It didn't make it any worse, but no gain. I don't understand the hype at all.

I had given the second bottle to my friend for her to try it out as well. She has really thick hair, and its wavy and dry, but this didn't do much for her either. I'm surprised this product has so much love.
I'll stick to deep conditioning my hair with good old plain yogurt <3

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by anfinical

I love this product! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky! Also it smells amazing! I don't feel a heavy weight on my hair since I have used this product. It's amazing at getting out tangles in your hair too! Overall out of the few deep conditioners I have tried, this is by far my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Jas1928

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! It smells amazing and leaves my bleached hair feeling super soft like no other product I have tried! I love this and have been using it religiously for just over a year. Don't know what I'd do without it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love love love this stuff smells so good and it really softens my hair the upside down squeeze bottle gets u every drop without having to shake it like mad

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by TheGoofQueen

When I first saw how cheap this product was, I was very skeptical of its quality. But after reading pages and pages of reviews absolutely RAVING about its effectiveness, I just had to give it a try. And I'm so incredibly glad I did. This stuff works WONDERS, and smells fantastic to boot! The coconut scent lasts almost all day, and the product gives me great moisture and fullness without weighing down my super-fine hair, even when used several days in a row. The packaging is very convenient, a simple squeeze bottle with no flip cap. Initially I was worried about spilling since there is no way to technically 'close' the bottle, but I've never had a drop go to waste. If you're looking for your first deep conditioner, or even just a replacement, you can't afford NOT to give this little beauty a try!