Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 12, Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Extract, Hops, Balm Mint (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Matricaria, Yarrow, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Oat Flour, Yeast (Faex) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Lauriminodipropionate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lecithin, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Jojoba Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Phosphoric Acid, Propylparaben, Hydantoin, Simethicone, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake

This conditioner is amazing. It smells amazing and it works. If like me you have damaged hair from colouring and heat damage then buy this and you wont regret it. I always leave in for around 10 minutes and afterwards my hair is soft and silky.

on 2/1/2014 7:52:00 AM

I can't say that it makes "miracles".It's an average mask.But in Greece it is a little pricey product(about 8-9 euros), I buy it only when it's in discount.

I don't know what I can say to add to the hundreds of ladies (and gents) that have reviewed 3 Minute Miracle already, but it is my go-to favorite for moisture. I bleach my hair and have been coloring it for over 20 years and as long as I can remember, Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle has been sitting in my shower between my Redken Cleansing Cream, Alterna, Living Proof, Aubrey Rose and baby shampoo. It is a life saver!

on 11/11/2013 3:50:00 PM

This conditioner really hydrates your hair and makes it silky and feel healthy. I have bleach blonde hair so I'm always looking for something that will make it look shiny and not dried out or dead, and this works really well, especially for the price!!!!

HOWEVER if you are travelling do not take this in the packaging that it comes in, there is not a very good cap and it will most likely get all over your bag!!! The first time I bought this half of the product was wasted because I am a constant traveler and it would shift in my bag and end up all over my clothes. Buy a travelling shampoo/conditioner bottle and pour the product into that instead, it'll save you a lot of trouble.

Overall though, its definitely worth purchasing!!!

on 8/29/2013 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is amazing! Although it says to leave it in for 3 minutes, I leave it in for around 5-7 and find this gives much more shine and leaves my hair silky and soft. My hair is so tangle free after using this. It deeply conditions and I love it! I've repurchased numerous times and will continue to do so.

on 8/25/2013 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Oh man this stuff is great. My sister send this to me from the UK (we can't get it here in NZ) so I can't comment on price; but it is amazing! First of all, it smells like jelly beans, second of all it makes hair SUPER shiny and repaired.

For reference, I have medium length type 1 hair that has been permanently dyed.

I love it, I'll have to get some more sent over fromt the UK.

on 8/21/2013 3:29:00 PM

Makes my hair dryer!

on 5/15/2013 11:55:00 PM

I'm 23 and I have been using this stuff since high school. It's very hydrating on my dry hair. I also really like the packaging and the smell of the product.

on 5/9/2013 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

3 minute miracle is an accurate name for this deep conditioner. It's by far my favorite deep conditioner. I have very dry hair and this stuff is so hydrating, but not greasy. The price and the packaging are great and I like the smell. It's not as overwhelming as some of the salon brands. For me, it's a must have.

on 5/6/2013 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For the price, this is a good drugstore deep conditioner. I actually will most likely use it every day since my hair is really thick and somewhat damaged. I just used it with the moist shampoo and my hair is extremely soft. I have purchased this a few times and I will continue because it really does what it promises.