August 31, 2014 | 1046 users online

Highlighters - Clinique - Fresh Bloom AllOver Colour - Peony

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is as lovely as i had hoped it would be. Im always nervous with blush, its so hard to get the right color for me. This one gives a nice warm look to your skin. Its not over the top barbie pink or clown plum its just a nice warm healthy flush. I asked my husband what he thought & he said it looked nice on me, like i had been outside (not sunburned just healthy glow). Since i have the gwp size im thinking about getting the larger size (if they still have it around).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 2:52:00 AM More reviews by risingstarVI

The perfect pink blush for pretty much any look. I have the mini size that came with a gift set, and is probably the most high quality item I've ever received with a gift set. The lighter color I suppose would make a good highlight, but I've never tried it as such. I recommend this for anyone looking for an everyday pink blush with a hint of shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by JSMcCulloch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got the small GWP size of this and unfortunately it broke before I was even able to use it for the first time. I crushed it all into a loose powder hoping it would be a pretty blush but it barely shows up and appears not to be very pigmented. I am fairly disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Jaylakent

I got this with a gift collection from my daughter. I love the packaging - very girly and pretty. I took it with me on a whim to a training class - very grueling. I broke it out one morning before class and came in and got comments all day how "refreshed" I looked. One of the other students asked me if I had used the "spa" at the motel we were in! I came home and bought the large size and use it almost everyday with my Clinique Almost Powder. LOVE LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by jillianliqi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

the only reason why i gave it four lippies is cos there's no brush. But seriously. this blush is Nars orgasm, Benefit Georgia, Nars Deep throat in a box!!!!
really love it. Im an NC20 and it looks soooo natural. I am recently into foundations cos stress from exams made me break out. I already have natural blush, the light layer of foundation covers up my natural blush and this really re-emphasizes it really subtly. I always wanted to buy something like that. An apricot-ish pink...To me, subtlety is the key for blushes and this is definitely doing its job. Though may i add, i have bought so many products form clinique and everytime i go there i will leave with at least two products but everytime the sales managers have VERY bad attitude.

UPDATE 26/6/2010:
this is getting on my nerves...the lightest colour doesn't come off as well as the medium shade. And now i find it too pink... not just a hint too pink but yea, too pink... And i already have pink undertones and a natural blush so i guess i look like a pink tomato after using it... But for night functions it will work really well i guess... Like what i always feel, girls should wear their makeup according to the lighting of their location. worst impulse buy ever... too shimmery as well

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I have this product in a sample size. I love the light, yet buildable texture, can swirl the two colors together or use each seperately, & gives my cheeks a nice glowing flush. I also really like the pretty packaging & ease of use. Id love to purchase this in full size, even though its kinda pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2010 9:22:00 AM More reviews by BunnyIrene

I had the MUA try a few of these out on me and this one was the only one that came up on me. It gave me a nice peachy glow and I personally love it! The design and simple packaging is super cute. This is great for everyday wear or you can build up the colour if you think its still too light.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by kksmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this color. The peachy tones are complimentary to my coloring. I think it lasts a long time. Wish it came with a brush, but I have brushes, so not a biggie. Very pretty design. Almost too pretty to use. Have and will repurchase. I don't use as "all-over" color, just a blush. Hope they keep this one for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Belann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was less than thrilled when I saw this in my gift pack. Did not look like anything special to me. Since I have not been a huge fan of Clinique I had no expectations.

Finally, I used it and I must say that is is a beautiful blush. Soft and femine color. It looks very nice over my mineral makeup and application is so easy that I do not have to touch up the blush with powder. Of course the packaging is terrible since it is a sample.

I got this gift when I purchased Tuxedo Plums blush pack. Now, the Tuxedo is REALLY beautiful and looks great with plum, violet and pink lipstick or gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by llipinsk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this free at the Clinique counter and didn't use it for a while because I wasn't sure I wanted to use it all over my face for an "allover glow" like the package said. But I was delighted to see other MUA members using it as a blush, because that is the perfect use for it. It is a great blush, pretty color. And I love the pretty flower pressed into the powder.