April 16, 2014 | 1993 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Makeup Eraser Pen

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by colombianaj93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this stuff is kinda amazing, and so easy to easy, easing then going in with a makeup remover and whatnot, i got it super cheap, like around $1 at CVS because they are having a 50% and 75% off sticker sale on some makeup this week (cross your fingers its not being discontinued) and I'm going back tomorrow to get more!

oh and i like that the top is hard to get off because it kinda reassures me that it wont dry off easily

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by marym126

Good for erasing eyeliner, I haven't tried it with liquid liner but it definitely works with a pencil liner! Very convenient for when you make a mistake and you are in a rush. Make sure to clean it after you use it though with a tissue to get the product off of it otherwise it will deposit it on your eye the next time you use it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by mizznk

I Love this little pen!!! its awesome for sharpening the outer edge of eye shadow when doing a dramatic look or smokey eye, just remember to wipe the area clean afterwards with a qtip or tissue because it seems to be oil based. The packaging is great as well, ive had mine for a couple months and use it all the time, theres alot of product in there and the cap shuts really tightly so I don't feel like I will lose this to drying out.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I never owned an eraser pen before. I bought a lipgloss because I wanted the pen. It works great to remove mascara and mineral eyeshadow. It's slight oily, which isn't a problem for me under my eyes. I used the pen to remove the excess makeup and waited a minute and touched the area with my concealer brush and it worked perfectly. I will purchase this product again. It's going to be a new staple in my MU bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 7:26:00 AM More reviews by yuribe22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

YES YES YES ! i'd buy this again and again ! great product, works well and it's perfect to carry around in your purse ! the tip is perfect for bigger areas or if you just want to adjust a specific spot ! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by b82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Really helpful product to have. I would have never thought of buying this but I got it free with a Revlon mascara. I use it all the time to fix my liquid eyeliner. I don't like the fact that the stuff you clean out stays on the tip of this until you clean it off, otherwise it messes my eye makeup more. Overall, I really like this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by lisa1207

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've probably gone through 7 or more of these!! They are very useful. i always keep one at my makeup table in the morning to fix mistakes i make (because I'm always in a rush!) and I always have one in my bag to correct mascara smudges. The only gripe I have about this product is that is dries out pretty quickly. You usually replace at the same rate (or faster than) a mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 4:30:00 PM More reviews by kayben

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a clever product! I use this to fix eyeliner mistakes and the tip of the pen is fine enough that I can shave off the top of a too thick line or erase errors around the lashes. The really neat part is that the tip feels dry to the touch which makes me think it has dried out, but it erases the mistake every time and doesn't leave a wet streaky mess behind. The cap snaps on very snugly and the price was reasonable because I got it during a BOGO at the drugstore. Definite repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 12:15:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this free with one of Revlon's lipglosses. I only really use it to clean up mascara because I always rush doing it and make a mess. This is a bit runny/oily (which is why I removed a lippie) but it does the job well and it's small enough to carry everywhere unlike my bottle of makeup remover. I doubt I will (re)purchase because with as sparingly as I use it I'm sure it will last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by jane___doe

An absolutely indispensable item in my mu bag. Great for cleaning up any eye mu errors & for myself, unrivaled in terms of being a treat rather than torture for the easily irritated dry sensitive skin around my eyes. Also perfect for cleaning mu after crying (ie. great for both weddings & break-ups alike). Great product!