April 24, 2014 | 1350 users online

Scrubs - Burt's Bees - Peach and Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by bhenderson

This stuff is okay, but nothing amazing. I use it only when I feel like I have a film over my face. It definitely makes you feel squeaky clean. But like I said... It's just okay to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

This is my first completely natural facial scrub. I'm a fan of the ingredients and how it includes pure salycilic acid. The scrub itself is perhaps a bit more abrasive than scrubs I've used in the past. I find I only need to use a very little bit every other day to get the best results with my skin. Other than the abrasive particles, it is super creamy and light. There is a slightly sweet peachy scent, but it's intermixed with a bit of a rich "natural" smell. I get blemishes far less frequently since implementing this into my skin care regimen. I'll definitely repurchase this scrub as my skin has acclimated to it quite nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by whosthegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I`m a little conflicted with this product so far. It is a GREAT exfloliant but a bit too strong for me for everyday. I am currently using a cream one day and this every 2nd day. I love what it does to my skin though. It cleans and exfloliates but so far I just can`t use it every day which I would have liked to do. OK about the smell, it isn`t a fake peach smell but it does smell good! I`m thinking of also just using it as a body scrub instead of a every day scrub.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by erinrebecca

I like this product. I have been using all of Burt's Bees products for the past month and my (dry/red/acne prone/aging) skin has improved. This scrub seems to cleanse my skin nicely and leaves it glowing. I gently massage the product into my skin for about one minute in the morning and at night.

I also use their anti-aging oil serum around my eyes and mouth morning and night, and the Radiance Day Creme and Radiance Night Creme. It is winter, and every winter my skin gets crazy dry. These products, used in conjunction, have kept my skin impressively healthy, comfortable, and glowing. Not sure how they will work in the summer, but for the winter I am very happy with the Burt's Bees products.

That said, this scrub is probably not for everyone. Some will find it too abrasive, some will find that it leaves a film on your skin, etc. etc. But it works great for me... I am on my 2nd bottle and will purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by sugarbowl102

The smell is great i have to say. But it didn't do anything to my acne. It was still there, and i have used this product for almost 2 months now. After the first 2 weeks, i thought it was just my skin not getting use to it yet. But until now, I'm blaming it on the product :P. Anyways, i hope it works for you girls out there^^

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by DazzleDiaries

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

hated it! like so many other people the scrub is extremely abrasive and it leaves a strange vaseline like coating on your face. Its so bizzarre. Some people have this experience and others dont. I did a video review and i got comments from people who loved it and from people who hated it. I think it has something to do with the shelf life perhaps???? Since it is mostly natural ingredients im wondering if the ingredients separate so all of the oils sort of sink to the bottom and becomes the first thing that is squeezed out of the tube upon use. maybe they should rethink their packaging? either way i will never buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by CallieIsHere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS SCRUBBB!!!! It smells really dainty and creamy, and it FEELS really creamy as well!
The scrubbers are really big and can be rough if you're not careful, but that's the kind of thing I like..
It works WONDERFULLY for my skin.. after each and every use my skin is GLOWING.. it seems that's the case with any Burt's Bees product I use! My face feels really really super clean after this, and it helps over time with my blackheads!
As with the chamomile cleanser, this packaging makes it a little tough to get out the last bit of product, but you need so little throughout the whole use that's it's well worth the $7! One of the best buys in my opinion!
I recommend this to anyone! It's great for all skin types, and I know that because I've had oiliness, dryness, normal, and very sensitive skin, and I've never had any kind of reacation to this in any sort of way. Really graet product, and I suggest you to give it a try!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Pure22

What a terrible product! Very disappointed in you Burt's Bees. There was so little exfoliating grain that I could probably count the grains on my face. This allowed for a useless scrub and it scratched like hell. Afterwards my face felt gooey and coated. Oh and it made my face break out really bad. Don't waste your money on this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by 8788xo

I really do like this product.. I have used it for its intended purpose as a facial scrub, which leaves my skin feeling quite nice. I've found that this works great as an exfoliator..on your BODY. Literally, I could see people destroying their faces with this stuff..but on my body it works very well! The packaging is nice and sturdy, I would repurchase, but not for use on my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by PterodactylStyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a good scrub if you have very sensitive or dry skin, It really soothes the skin but unless you're very dry you won't need a lotion - It does leave behind a bit of a film but it's really nourishing and the smell is fantastic. I like good old Queen Helene Apricot Scrub because I don't have a problem with exfoliators being too strong, but if you do - then you should try this, It's very gentle.