April 16, 2014 | 1510 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - S-Factor Heat Defender - Flat Iron Shine Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by nols

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the lightest and best smelling heat protectant I have ever used! And Iíve used a few Ė Ghd, Paul Mitchell, Tresseme, Kerastase, Wella and Redken. The protectant is packaged in a 125ml clear plastic bottle with a pump spray and retails for £13.50. I do find the packaging of this product a little Ďcheaperí than the rest of the range, but it hasnít given me any hassles thus far, so itís not a big deal to me. The product is dispensed as a very fine mist and smells lovely and fruity. It protects well against heat damage and leaves my hair with a lovely natural lustre. Another big like, is that it doesnít way my hair down or leave it greasy looking. Thumbs up!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by idhren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is serisosly the best heat defender I have used, and I have used a lot of them. It's like oil in structure, and it CAN weigh your hair down. To me that is proof of how amazing it is, normally NOTHING, I mean nothing can get my wild curls in place, let alone weighing them down. I add a little matte wax to lift my hair back up after I have straghtened it.

It's not yucky sticky, it's not bad smelling, it doesn't leave your har feeling like it's filled with product, quite the contrary. I love it. It doesn't provide any hold, so that's a minus, but it makes the hair feel so silky and shiny that I can't help but be amazed.

Pretty expensive compared to some other products, especially when sold in hair salongs, so make sure to make the best deal online.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 8:20:00 AM More reviews by VanillaCreme8

Amazing product!!! I spray it in dry hair before using my GHD, and i love the results!! It makes my hair appear instantly shiny, smooth and healthy. The product is also very lightweight and smells delicious. While it is expensive for only 125mls ($32.00 in Australia!) and the packaging is flimsy, i would definitely purchase it again (but will use it sparingly!).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by navalon

I absolutely adore this stuff! Heat protection, shine, smooth and soft! I apply it before using my flat iron (mine is from GA.MA). I def. buy this item again and again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by gwinnear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So you know when you buy a super-hyped product hoping it'll be amazing but expecting that it'll probably be just ok? Yeah? Well, this is NOT one of those - it's incredible! My hair is very dry and no matter how much I condition and treat it, the ends are always a bit frazzled and uncontrollable. But, a couple of squirts of this, and a quick run through with the straightening iron, and my hair looks exactly like it did the last time I left the hair salon. It is smooth, soft and perfectly straight and in place. And the smell is fantastic! The spray does mist very finely, and at first I didn't realise any of the product was on my hair and I added more, but it doesn't appear at all greasy, just shiny and smooth. I absolutely recommend!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like the better-working older sister of TreSemme Heat Tamer. My hair gets straight, smooth, and silky and feels so healthy when I use this. If you're willing to splurge on heat protector definitely get this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by hollydolly24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

expensive, sickly smell, its not bad but makes my blonde hair look greasy!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by KeeleySiobhan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the only heat protectant I trust with my flat iron. There isn't that scary sizzling sound or burning smell with this product at all. It keeps my hair straight (or curly, if I've curled it) and leaves my hair amazingly shiny.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by saposa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A good heat protectant. It leaves my hair silky, soft and shiny. A lot shinier than some other heat protectants, I have to say. However on the second day my hair is way to greasy and this is a product I don't want to use sparingly; I want the best possible protection.
Be careful not to drop this! Mine fell off the bathroom counter only once and the bottle was completely busted. The packaging material seems to be unusually coarse because plastic typically doesn't break this easily.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by marianoana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm giving this product 3 lippies,because it made me realise how good my CHI worked, otherwise it would worth 1 lippie, for the shine. I'm using a GHD flat iron for more than 2 years now and never had problems with damaged hair. I took it for granted and I thought that any heat protectant would work with my Ghd miracle,so I bought this. Long story short, after 5 uses I had to cut my hair, as there was nothing I could do to fix it. I never want to even feel the smell of it or of another similar product, that's how decided I am to use only CHI.