April 18, 2014 | 1966 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Lip Stain

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

ahem,
I have renamed this product:

Revlon Just Cracked Dehydrating Chalk stain

This is a excellent product for those of you suffering with overly moisturised plumped up and smooth lips. This will dessicate your lips to hell and as a bonus the product looks classier than a chalk stick.

By decree
Hermanspottypants

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by tigris4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it. Colour is very intense, still works after 6 months.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was the driest marker-stain I've ever tried!!!! I only got to use it about once, and then it completely stopped working after even a couple of days. The lip balm is okay, but the cap took chunks out of the product, and it was overall a mess.
When I applied the stain on my moisturized lips, it would sometimes leave little bits of marker all over my lips!
No one buy this if you don't want to waste money.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by violetnights

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It looks great on its own and it's is also very useful for layering under gloss or matte lip stick. I have the color gothic which is a beautiful red that is subtle with one coat. This stain is very buildable and with a few more coats it is a red that demands attention. The color lasts 2 hours or so before it fades. This doesn't really bother me since it takes a few seconds to apply. The "balm" is a joke; it gives a cheap waxy feeling with no moisture at all. A slather of Burts Bees works much better, so I only gave it 4/5. Otherwise, I love this product and will be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by PinkIcing1

Terrible. It doesn't stay on long at all and makes little dried skin pieces come up on my lips. It feels like I'm rubbing a dry erase marker on my lips. Sometimes the product doesn't even come out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Pretty nice product! I have it in the color "Passion." It's a gorgeous, hot pink color. I've had it for a while and the stain still hasn't dried up. I like the concept of the lip balm on the other end, since just using a stain alone can be quite drying on the lips. But the lip balm does run out quickly. Not that it really matters because you can use any lip balm on the top... just the one on the product is convenient.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Limwen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this product in the shade 'Victorian', a mauvish rose colour. I like the inclusion of the balm, as lip stains are generally too drying to use alone, but this one isn't particularly moisturising for me. I paint this on evenly and like how you can build up the depth of colour...and then lightly apply the balm. I find that it looks good for a little while and then sadly it wears off...too quickly for my liking and I'm left with no colour on the lips except lines around the edges as though I am only wearing unblended lip liner. I don't like this look at all! I'll finish it but am unsure whether I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by libbyfranc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This lip stain was even worse than the Covergirl Outlast Lip Stain. Splotchy uneven color, and again it does not completely stain my upper lip. It feathers, and just like the Covergirl, it leaves dark little fuzzy bits from the marker tip all over my lips. The color vanishes quickly (usually after I sip something), and it's very drying on my lips. The included balm does nothing to help with the dry lips, either, lol. The balm feels weak, and practically helps erase the stain when used. Also, the balm end doesn't twist up or down, and is easy to accidentally break it off I've broken several when I tried to cap the balm end without being careful). It's a poor design. :( This stuff also dries up in the tube as quickly as the Covergirl stain. About $8 at the local drug store, pass this stain up. It's not worth the price, and there are better lip products out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by cvera

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Balm broke the first time it was used and plastic container cheap, especially for a Revlon product. Stain works well, but that's not enough to ever buy product again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I have this in the taller version, shade called, "Fate." Its a dark, warm brown. This product looks and applies like a felt tip marker.

You need well moisturized lips to apply evenly yet if you have any trace of balm left on your lips it will coat the felt tip which will be rendered at least temporarily useless.

This shade worn along lacks depth and is best paired other under lip prducts. I like the balm a lot though it broke on me as well. Decent staying power, nothing extraordinary.