4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

on 11/22/2011 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I always have short lashes for my entire life and Revitalash delivered what it promised! Although my lashes are still not long compare to a lot of people, it has definitely got longer!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this product once daily since early September and have seen an improvement in the length and thickness of my lashes. I have sparse, medium length wispy lashes naturally and have been hoping for a boost in lash fullness. So far it seems like Revitalash is delivering!

The difference so far isn't all that obvious when my lashes are bare. I can see some difference if I look closely, but nothing comparable to what a coat of a good mascara will do. I can definitely notice one when I apply my mascara though. I haven't quite reached false lash territory, but my lashes look at least 50% longer and 50% fuller using the same mascara I've been using for the past 6 months. Being able to get noticeably more dramatic results without caking on extra mascara is fantastic. The combined result of my current mascara (Cover Girl Lash Perfection) and Revitalash looks better than any mascara that I've ever tried. And I've certainly tried many, both from drugstore and high end brands. I'm hoping that my lashes will continue to grow if I keep this up as I'm not satisfied quite yet, but so far the results are very promising!

Another great thing about this product is that it works well on your brows too. My right eyebrow has always been shorter on the outer tail than I'd like it to be (it stopped at least .25-.5 of an inch shorter than on the left side) and both brows are a little sparser than I'd like at the ends. I've been applying Revitalash to areas where I'd like my brows to be and I've been getting new hair growth in those spots. This benefit can also be a bit of a challenge though as it means you need to be really careful about where you apply Revitalash on your eye lid. Keep the line as close to your lashline and apply as finely as you can manage. I've seen a few new lashes pop up a little further up my lid (not *far* up my lid, but enough to be visibly separate from my lashline), no doubt as a result from times where I've been a little sloppy in my application. This isn't a big deal, as they plucked right out and probably wouldn't have been noticeable in the first place if I didn't spend time using a magnifying mirror on a regular basis when I pluck my brows. But it's something I thought I should note.

I haven't noticed any difference in the color of my lashes or any change in the curl. My lashes are naturally dark anyway and I always use an eyelash curler so this isn't a big deal to me.

This product is easy to apply, especially if you're familiar with applying liquid eyeliner as the process is similar. The applicator is a fine tipped brush, and you just apply a fine line to the base of your lashes. I haven't experienced any side effects. No itching. No burning. No stinging. No discoloration of either the skin around my eyes or my irises. Haven't noticed my lashes falling out any more than they might normally. I apply it once daily at night time, which is how the manufacturer suggested it be done. I apply it before any eye cream and then just wait about 5 minutes for it to dry before I apply any moisturizers.

My only real complaint about this product is the tube. I wish it were easier to tell how much product you have in there. I've used it daily for 2 months and while I think I have plenty left I have no idea. I wish it were easier to judge how full my tube is so I don't worry about running out unexpectedly. The product is also pretty expensive, though I'm not sure what the real retail price is. I'm lucky in that I have a friend who works at a spa and had access to a full-size sample tube which she kindly sent my way. I'm not sure I would have given this a try had I not been able to test it out for free. $75-$100 is a lot to spend if there's no guarantee that something will work as well as you want it to. Now that I've tried it, I'd happily pay full price for my next tube as I think the results are worth it.

Whew! This was a long review, but I hope it's been helpful to anyone who is considering trying this product but is afraid to take the leap! I've never tried any other comparable products so I can't compare its effectiveness to anything else, but on its own I think it's pretty great!

Update: I'm on week 14 and am even more thrilled with this product! My lashes look amazing. Here are some before and after photos of my lashes. The first picture is of my bare lashes in early September. The second picture is of my lashes the last week of November without mascara, and the third picture is of my lashes with a coat of mascara.

continued >>

on 10/18/2011 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff! I suffer from occasional trichotillomania (where I pull out my eyelashes) and used this stuff to help grow them back in time for my wedding. I used it for probably 6 months and it definitely worked. My eyelashes were much longer - and stronger! Only downside is the price for me, but the tube lasts a long time since I was only applying it once a day.

on 9/26/2011 7:07:00 PM

wow, i didnt think this would work but after reading a bunch of reviews i tried this. my puny, sparse, straight asain lashes grew probebely about 75% longer after using this for a couple months. i loved it. downside: i got the red rim around my eyes so i looked like death without make up on. also, its not tested on pregnant women, so i stopped using it when i had my first baby, and im on my second baby now. after i finish breastfeeding the second one, ill pick up revitalash again. i just don't want to use it during, since it hasnt been tested. really great stuff tho, it really does what it's supposed to.

on 9/3/2011 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm on my second tube of this. It really does work! I've had to stop using it on my lower lashes because they were looking kind of weird being so long, and my upper lashes are lush and long. I had a bit of a bald patch on one of my upper lash lines, but I can't remember which one now because it's totally evened out. Also, I have to curl my lashes now to make sure they don't tangle up with the bottom lashes, that's how long they are now. Definitely a product worth the money!

on 5/14/2011 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought Revitalash while I still had in my eyelash extensions. I started using revitalash probably 2-3 times a day to get my natural lashes healthy and long again. At first I saw no difference, and I even experienced some irritation around my eye area after using it. After 1 month I started to use the product just twice a day. I think applying too much of this product started to affect my vision poorly too. Every so often I would get some in my eye, which stings, but was always OK. 2 months- no noticeable difference. Now it has been 3 months and I took off my eyelash extensions about 1 month ago. FINALLY, I have noticed that my natural lashes are longer, healthier and fuller!! This product definitely takes awhile before the benefits kick in. To think that I used triple more than the recommended usage, and it has taken this long for me to see any effects- but in the end it REALLY does work! However, I do notice that I have lots of little fuzzies growing in and around the crease of my eye where I didn't use to have any hair. Use with caution.

on 4/15/2011 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Incredibly, it actually works! My lashes had gotten sparse over time and then even worse after I had lash extensions applied -- removing them often involved removing a few (of my very few) lashes! By the time my extensions were gone, my natural lashes were sparse and also quite short. I didn't think I'd ever have thick, long, nice lashes.

But after about a month of Revitalash, I could see the empty spots filling in and now, closing in on two months, the difference is phenomenal. I was skeptical and pessimistic-- I tend to think no miracle product is going to work for me.Sure enough, it's actually happening. I'm seeing volume and length. It's almost too good to be true! (See my picture. I wish I had a "before" but believe me, these are significantly longer than the lashes I started with.)

My mascara is FiberWig (which really is great, even in its new formulation -- it just takes a bit longer to perform -- first few tries out of the new tube were disappointing but then again, my lashes were shorter then).

So, yes, to make a long story short: REVITALASH WORKS. I'm thrilled.

----update june 2011 -- still using, still loving, lashes even longer. this is just crazy! LOVE IT.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I first started using Revitalash a year ago. It works great! My lashes were short but after 1 month I noticed a big difference. Two months, HUGE difference! I stopped using it for a few months, for no paticular reason other than I just hadn't ordered more. My lashes went back to being short. Started using it again and they are long once more. I don't think it thickens your lashes or makes you grow more, at least not for me but whatever lashes I do have are definately much longer. I can't live without this product! I suggest using a volumizing mascara for the best look.

I never used the original so I don't know how it compares, but the new formulation works great for me! I don't think the price is bad if you get it on ebay or amazon being that it lasts for a long time for me. My mom uses Revitalash on her eyebrows and it works great for her!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This stuff is amazing. I have short, straight, asian lashes that were pretty much invisible (curlers can't even grip them) and now you can actually see them! They are no where near the length of fake lashes and by normal standards they are still pretty short but they are like 2X longer than before and I am very happy!

The only problem with it is that it took 4 weeks before I even noticed anything and it doesn't look like it does much for volume.

I think this stuff's $75 on ebay ($150 retail) which is too expensive for me to pay, but I have an awesome hookup, so yes I would "buy" this again =p

on 3/16/2011 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yes it worked well for me, but it was way to expensive to buy over and over again.

Popular Lash Treatments