RevitaLash

4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

on 10/18/2011 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff! I suffer from occasional trichotillomania (where I pull out my eyelashes) and used this stuff to help grow them back in time for my wedding. I used it for probably 6 months and it definitely worked. My eyelashes were much longer - and stronger! Only downside is the price for me, but the tube lasts a long time since I was only applying it once a day.

on 9/26/2011 7:07:00 PM

wow, i didnt think this would work but after reading a bunch of reviews i tried this. my puny, sparse, straight asain lashes grew probebely about 75% longer after using this for a couple months. i loved it. downside: i got the red rim around my eyes so i looked like death without make up on. also, its not tested on pregnant women, so i stopped using it when i had my first baby, and im on my second baby now. after i finish breastfeeding the second one, ill pick up revitalash again. i just don't want to use it during, since it hasnt been tested. really great stuff tho, it really does what it's supposed to.

on 9/3/2011 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm on my second tube of this. It really does work! I've had to stop using it on my lower lashes because they were looking kind of weird being so long, and my upper lashes are lush and long. I had a bit of a bald patch on one of my upper lash lines, but I can't remember which one now because it's totally evened out. Also, I have to curl my lashes now to make sure they don't tangle up with the bottom lashes, that's how long they are now. Definitely a product worth the money!

on 5/14/2011 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought Revitalash while I still had in my eyelash extensions. I started using revitalash probably 2-3 times a day to get my natural lashes healthy and long again. At first I saw no difference, and I even experienced some irritation around my eye area after using it. After 1 month I started to use the product just twice a day. I think applying too much of this product started to affect my vision poorly too. Every so often I would get some in my eye, which stings, but was always OK. 2 months- no noticeable difference. Now it has been 3 months and I took off my eyelash extensions about 1 month ago. FINALLY, I have noticed that my natural lashes are longer, healthier and fuller!! This product definitely takes awhile before the benefits kick in. To think that I used triple more than the recommended usage, and it has taken this long for me to see any effects- but in the end it REALLY does work! However, I do notice that I have lots of little fuzzies growing in and around the crease of my eye where I didn't use to have any hair. Use with caution.

on 4/15/2011 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Incredibly, it actually works! My lashes had gotten sparse over time and then even worse after I had lash extensions applied -- removing them often involved removing a few (of my very few) lashes! By the time my extensions were gone, my natural lashes were sparse and also quite short. I didn't think I'd ever have thick, long, nice lashes.

But after about a month of Revitalash, I could see the empty spots filling in and now, closing in on two months, the difference is phenomenal. I was skeptical and pessimistic-- I tend to think no miracle product is going to work for me.Sure enough, it's actually happening. I'm seeing volume and length. It's almost too good to be true! (See my picture. I wish I had a "before" but believe me, these are significantly longer than the lashes I started with.)

My mascara is FiberWig (which really is great, even in its new formulation -- it just takes a bit longer to perform -- first few tries out of the new tube were disappointing but then again, my lashes were shorter then).

So, yes, to make a long story short: REVITALASH WORKS. I'm thrilled.

----update june 2011 -- still using, still loving, lashes even longer. this is just crazy! LOVE IT.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I first started using Revitalash a year ago. It works great! My lashes were short but after 1 month I noticed a big difference. Two months, HUGE difference! I stopped using it for a few months, for no paticular reason other than I just hadn't ordered more. My lashes went back to being short. Started using it again and they are long once more. I don't think it thickens your lashes or makes you grow more, at least not for me but whatever lashes I do have are definately much longer. I can't live without this product! I suggest using a volumizing mascara for the best look.

I never used the original so I don't know how it compares, but the new formulation works great for me! I don't think the price is bad if you get it on ebay or amazon being that it lasts for a long time for me. My mom uses Revitalash on her eyebrows and it works great for her!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This stuff is amazing. I have short, straight, asian lashes that were pretty much invisible (curlers can't even grip them) and now you can actually see them! They are no where near the length of fake lashes and by normal standards they are still pretty short but they are like 2X longer than before and I am very happy!

The only problem with it is that it took 4 weeks before I even noticed anything and it doesn't look like it does much for volume.

I think this stuff's $75 on ebay ($150 retail) which is too expensive for me to pay, but I have an awesome hookup, so yes I would "buy" this again =p

on 3/16/2011 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yes it worked well for me, but it was way to expensive to buy over and over again.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

I originally bought this for my mum, who use to be a cancer patient, she only extremely short sparse eyelashes, they were basically non-existant :(! So I decided to buy this for her to try, after abou 2 weeks, I saw amazing result :D! from nothing to something, her eyelashes are now fuller and longer, and its only been 2 WEEKS!!! if she keeps using this her eyelashes will grow as long as mine :D. my mum is very pleased with the result haha.

but i've been secretlyusing it too ssshhh, and i hav to say, it really works :)

JUST DONT PUT TO MUCH ON! can get into yur eys.. owy~

EDIT:

I encouraged my aunt to get his, she tried it, but she didn't follow the directions accordingly, she slathered hers eyes in it, and used it 2-3 times a day, and also applied on her bottom lashes, she soon came back to me after 3-4 days and she didn't like and didn't see results. Please for those who are trying this, follow the instructions, they're there for a reason, and also results are instantaneous, be patient.

on 2/20/2011 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Ok ladies! I was using eyelash extension for one year. Bad idea!!!!! My own lashes became short, thin and sparse. I heard about Revitalash and decided to try. I noticed the results in two (!) weeks! Now it's been three weeks since I started to use the product and I am already loving my lashes.

PS: Never ever ever use extensions! They damage your real ones!!!

Top Rated Lash Treatments