August 29, 2014 | 1680 users online

Fragrances - Hard Candy - Liquid

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2005 9:43:00 AM More reviews by BasiaS

I honestly thought this would be more popular considering how sweet this licorice fragrance is. The packaging is the best thing about it, even though I usually don't go for cutesy stuff like a toe ring (comes attached to the cap). But that only speaks of how I feel about the scent personally. Not to my tastes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2005 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Honeybabe39

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so glad I was able to try this scent before I bought it; I was thinking about buying it based on the website's description and cute packaging. However, the smell is not my cup of tea at all. It goes on sweet and smells, fittingly, like candy, but after a few minutes it turned into a sour artificial lemony scent. It had good staying power on me...good for those who like it, but I got quite a headache.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2005 6:05:00 PM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Sprayed this at TJ Maxx today-I've been wanting it for years-I'm so glad I didn't bite.If you are a Lolita Lempicka fan by all means,get it-you might like it as they are similar.As for myself,not for me.Smelled like bug spray after a bit,not my cup o tea.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2005 7:08:00 PM More reviews by brilliantbrunette

Great fragrance!
I get sooo many compliments everytime I wear it not only on the smell (it's really wonderful) but also on the ring. Ppl ask me all the time were did I get it. I had no trouble bending it to fit my ring finger.
Will definitely buy again! Now it's only 9.99 in their outlet.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2005 12:46:00 PM More reviews by zippitikrack

I love this perfume, as well. I don't understand what went wrong with so many people. It smells absolutely amazing, I'm always asked what perfume I'm wearing. It lasts all day which is so rare. I own many designer perfumes from J.LO to Armani to Dolce and Gabbana and this is the one I want to wear everyday.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2005 3:07:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

I'm not a licorice fan so that's probably why I didn't like this. If it was a bit fruity, I think it would have been a vast improvement.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2005 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Glossaholic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This fragrance reminds me of Angel-or-Lolita-Lite! I was a little wary of trying it (unsniffed, of course, but I scored a bottle off E-bay for a mere $3.99) because of the "licorice" note (not a fan) but fortunately no licorice to be found on me. It is a lot more complex and not as sweet as I would have thought. A pleasant surprise. Love the simplicity of the squared glass bottle. Mine did not come with the art-deco ring; I think that was a LE. Anyway, I will probably not re-purchase as I believe this is being discontinued, and this bottle should last awhile, as it is not something I would use everyday.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2005 10:20:00 AM More reviews by amyjo_99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted a new perfume but did not want to spend big bucks. I got this for 14.99 at Marshalls. The smell is very sweet and I can't complain for the price. I did notice that Hard Candy is selling for $9.99 on their website. I guess if you add S&H it could be more. The ring attached is cute but huge. I almost broke it trying to bend it to fit my THUMB! The perfume dries down very nicely but can be overwhelming when first sprayed. I would never repurchase this scent again but I will used until all is gone. Very sweet and fun fragrance. I would recommend for the younger crowd.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2005 9:41:00 AM More reviews by mrfeefee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok...I am going to boost the average here....cause I LOVE this smell. It is the rare "everyday" smell that you can wear to work (if you work) or you can wear to the gym (which I do). It is versatile, warm, and stays nicely. VERY inexpensive yet fun and flirty. Try it, come on you want to!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2005 1:36:00 AM More reviews by anastasiathepooh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite scents ever. I've never found anything that smells even remotely like it. It has a touch of licorice and a hint of pear and lots of spices. I hear it's been discontinued. I hope that's not true.