Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes

3.5

Overall this is a good concealer to use under the eyes and on the eyelids. It does have a bit of a funky smell, but as soon as you apply it - you can't smell anything. Nice sheer coverage without looking cakey..definitely brightens up my eyes.

on 4/15/2012 8:02:00 AM

A very nice concealer which unfortunately was no good for me as it has a ridiculously strong perfume had to return it Swapped it for Almay Smartshade - much better!

on 3/2/2012 12:33:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

okay concealer , awful smell

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this in medium and I use it everyday, I'm 16 and I have dark circles under my eyes and when I put this on you can't even tell I have dark circles I live this stuff!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really like this concealer. I use the medium shade and it's perfect. It is on the sheer side but for everyday it works. I like that it isn't thick nor does it feel heavy. I don't find that it creases on me and it last all day for me. For a drugstore item it is on the pricier side but it still cheaper than department stores products.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I'm a teenager and I have dark circles and fine lines under my eyes (they're hereditary). And, let me tell you, this so-called concealer does NOTHING.
It looks extremely cakey underneath my eyes (no matter how thin the layer is), it settles into fine lines, and worse yet, it doesn't even hide dark circles!
This product was a waste of $8.
Would I repurchase? Never.

on 2/2/2012 4:07:00 PM

I purchased this product in 15 medium and I am not at all happy with it. The shade is too dark for my skin color and doesn't cover up my dark circles. It makes my eyes look hollow. I'll probably keep this around and see if it does any better in the summer, but right now it's just not working for me.
It is very pigmented and you don't need a lot of product. If you're dark circles aren't that bad and you find a shade that matches you I think this'll be a great product for you.

on 12/25/2011 7:52:00 PM

After using this concealer for years in the past, I thought I'd give it a rebuy and retry since I was on the lookout for a new gentle concealer for my undereyes recently. The added SPF is a super bonus because it is hard to find nowadays in concealers, and especially with a physical sunscreen being used, the potential for irritation was lessened in result, which further appealed to me. Also, this concealer has a relatively short/basic ingredient list, which thus also made it ideal for sensitive skin. However, after purchasing this for a bit of an expense, I tried it only to see that the coloring was a bit off for my skintone, it was too thick, and it puffed my undereyes a bit. I have since discovered Maybelline Fit Me concealer, and it does not have any of these issues. Sad though, because I really wanted to find a simple SPF concealer as a bonus, but in the end, this did not work.

on 12/19/2011 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer works well for me. It's creamy and smooth, and doesn't cake at all. Looks very natural for me. It gives my eyes that little bit of lift I need in the mornings. You have to be careful to pat it on, rather than rub it, because you can easily rub it away completely.

on 11/20/2011 8:14:00 PM

I had been using the neutrogena healthy skin stick concealer (pretty much the stick version of this) just because I liked it and was afraid to try something new. However, I had been noticing it was looking a little cake-y in the under eye area, so I bought this. For some reason I always imagined this having the coverage of a sheer tinted moisturizer, which I like the feel of but never offers enough coverage (imo). I was really surprised how well this covered my under eye circles without looking cake-y, it really doesn't look like I have make up on. It goes on pretty smooth (I use the neutrogena healthy skin eye cream to moisturize, which kind of makes it go on a little weird) and doesn't seem to budge after it's there. It isn't matte, but I don't think it looks too freakishly shiny either. I think with or without powder to set, it still looks great. I also tried this on a blemish and it covered very well. I wish I would have tried this years ago! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a concealer with excellent coverage, and for around $10, it's a great price compared to high end brands.