April 18, 2014 | 1810 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by GlossHappily

This is one of the smudgier liners I have tried, and I mean that in a bad way. It really likes to migrate to underneath my eyes (maybe because it's so creamy) and it definitely does not stay on my upper lashline 24-7. It fades significantly for me after 4 hours. Not ideal. The color is okay, but it's a little too light to really define and give the illusion of bigger eyes and lusher lashes. But I have brown eyes and black lashes, so I generally go for something a little darker. My favorite no-fade, no-smudge liners are the gel pots from Bobbi Brown. Try those instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by ksasi04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of this eyeliner. It goes on creamy and shiny and lasts pretty much the whole day. I purchased the ocho loco set, and it was a pretty good deal for 8 full sized eyeliners. Definitely try this out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Bourbon is a great soft, shimmery warm brown eyeliner that looks great for the fall season on blue eyes. I have not experienced any transfer to my upper lid or fading while wearing, even after a 10 hour day with no primer. Only complaint is that the pencil is almost too soft, because it crumbles a little up sharpening and is hard to keep at a very fine point. Otherwise, great liner!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Kc3558

The prettiest color not as dark as i wanted but looks great on my olive skin. I never have glitter fallout & it does last all day, no more racoon eyes. My only issue aside from The price $$$ is i wish it were retractable. I stopped using sharperners since HS so thats a little backward but otherwise i am very happy

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by makeupandbooks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In general, I love this eyeliner. The color is beautiful, especially with the flecks of gold glitter. I usually wear this on my lower lash line, and it somewhat fades throughout the day, but not noticeably so. My main problem with this is how fast it wears down, and I found it rather difficult to sharpen. But other than that, this is a great eyeliner. Will be purchasing this and other colors in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by ALStephens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic everyday brown eyeliner, and the bit of gold shimmer is stunning on brown eyes; highly pigmented, long-wearing eyeliner. I have no complaints about the product itself, and I will most likely continue to purchase.

My only complaint is regarding how expensive this is. And this considered, it would be easier to stomach the price if the packaging were a twist-up tube. Sharpening this pencil wastes more of the expensive product. Still, I'm pleased with the quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by bridie13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hate how expensive this is, but it's a great brown liner. The gold flecks are especially flattering on blue eyes, in my opinion. I have pretty oily eyelids, and even with UDPP this does fade on me a little throughout the day. However, it works better and stays longer than any other pencil liner I've tried so I continue to purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by galacticfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color of this eyeliner is a coppery, chestnut brown with the characteristic glitter and glam in Urban Decay liners.
I have light brown eyes, and loved how the copper really highlighted my eyes, and made them look even more brown than usual! This is a great color to wear in the day since it also looks more natural than applying say dark rbwon or dark black around the eyes. I also love the creamy texture of Urban Decay liners, they don't hurt my sensitive eyes.
Definitely buy again, as I've never seen this color sold by another brand.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this b/c MUA Carlene K loves it. I can see how this would make blue eyes pop but it did nothing for my brown eyes. It smudges and fades so quickly so I don't get how this is waterproof. I don't like the glitter because it is chunky it does show up on me!! I really hate noticeable glitter during the day (mainly because I've had people comment on the fact that I have glitter fallout on my face...and that is embarrassing). It also wears down so quickly I had to sharpen it every time I used it because it's so soft. This is a no for my brown eyes and fair, cool toned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by NotAfraid2BeMe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner is a deep brown with gold shimmer, that only adds demension and makes eye color pop. Burbon is the ideal shade for hazel and green eyes. People always comment on how pretty my eyes look, now! It stays all day and it doesn't smudge unless I rub my eyes, and even then most of it stays on. I've gone to sleep and it still looks good in the morning. Amazing. Its worth all 20$ Estee Lauders brown writer used to be my HG, but this is my new one. I still keep Estee Lauder around, but I haven't used it since!