April 16, 2014 | 1839 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - B and B

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2008 3:24:00 AM More reviews by xhanabi

Hated this. This is definitely better suited for darker skin tones because I'm relatively pale and this blush made me look like child playing with her mother's make up! Ugh. It is way too pigmented for me, even when I do the lightest application possible.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2008 1:37:00 PM More reviews by stephania88

This is a great blush. I love the way it is a nice deep peach (It is very deep). The price is great and it's comforting to know that the products I am using are natural. I got this in the sampler kit and it will last me for a long while for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2008 5:59:00 PM More reviews by iRahBu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this blush. :3 I first was skeptical about it because when I first opened it, I did a swatch on my hand, and it was very pigmented but looked too orange. I loved the shimmer though. There wasn't too much shimmer, but it was just the right amount. It looked like a peachy-brown in the container, so I thought that it would suit me. When I applied it to my face, I fell in love with it. The color was sheer but only to the point where you could still see the color. I loved how matte it was, how little you need to apply to get the color, and how you can build it up if you wanted. The price was wonderful. I bought it with the $32 dollars kit which isn't bad since it averages around $5.30. I loved the packaging with it, but sometimes it got on my nerves because I turn my EM's container upside down to see the color & label. Sometimes when I try to open it, too much of the blush ends up on the lid or to the sides. :( Which makes me feel bad because I'm just wasting the product and I really love this blush. Overall I'd buy it again. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2007 3:05:00 PM More reviews by lmw19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

For reference, I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and dry, fair skin with pink undertones. I disagree with the "deep peach" description on EM's website for this blush. On me, it shows as more of an orangey-tan, and looks like a cheap bronzer against my skin. Also, the shimmer is a bit too much for me and just accentuates my pores and dry cheek skin. I normally wear peachy or nude blushes, so I was very disappointed that I can't wear this shade, but I still love EM blushes regardless.
In my opinion, this would work well for deeper skin tones, and I think it would contrast well with green eyes. For people more similar to my coloring, I would suggest Siesta or Weekend Getaway instead, as they're "softer" peach shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2007 12:28:00 AM More reviews by franceybobancy

Love this blush! At first I was a bit hesitant from the terracotta color in the jar, but I just brush a little on and it looks natural and gorgeous! Definitely one of my favorites for everyday wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2007 8:14:00 PM More reviews by adornedwithgrace

I had forgotten all about this color the last few months but when I was organizing my makeup caddy recently, rediscovered this gorgeous color! For those that bought Girl's Day, and loved the shimmer but didn't like the red/orange tones, I think that you would love this softer peach, slightly pink & sparkly blush. It would definitely be most flattering to warm skin tones (I wear Buttered Tan) and looks so great in this summer season. It is well pigmented although not as much as Girl's Day and does darken a little when buffed into the skin. When I lightly brush it on with a skunk brush, it looks more similar to what is in the pot, but when applied with a regular brush with a heavier hand, it becomes a warmer, somewhat darker peach and becomes a little less shimmery.
Another great color! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2007 6:45:00 PM More reviews by lsls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

RIS, sample size so its hard to get not too much product out. But its great, such a nice bronzey nude, can look a little orange if too much is applied, but not more than Girls day, I luv this, subtlt shimmer! EM blushes all rock, but I do love this one!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2007 9:14:00 AM More reviews by equity

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Shade description

Deep peach with soft fine sparkle. Shimmer finish. (Official description from EDM website)

My description

B&B is a dark peachy terracotta with shimmer.

Texture

Easy to blend.
Comments

B&B isn't as easy to wear as a shade like All Smiles or Apple, but it's a gorgeous blush if you're able to wear it correctly. It's very heavily pigmented, so you may have to apply it lightly. It gives a very healthy, happy glow - this is certainly one of EDM's most underrated blushes.

My coloring

Yellow-beige Chinese Asian NC40 with dark brown hair and very dark brown eyes. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2007 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Dudek82

I received this in a free sample kit because I wanted to try something different (I tend to wear rosy pink colors like EM's Nick Nack and Best Friends). B and B is definitely more of a terra cotta color than a deep peach but it is still very wearable. It is more pigmented than the some of the other blushes so I need to use a very light hand(my coloring is cool and pasty with red around my nose). And don't fear the shimmer finish, it may look sparkly in the pot but it is not very noticeable on the cheek.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2007 10:16:00 PM More reviews by swinechimp

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought the blush would be more "peach," but instead, it is more "terra cotta." I am fairly medium dark (a mix of light wing butter/medium olive/medium tan or NC35), but this blush makes me look like someone has slapped me.